My questions to our independent media

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In the antecedent epoch, I memorize those lovely days when I am sitting with my family to watch PTVs 8o clock drama, everybody is fully absorbed, facial expressions are like a mirror. one can guess the situation of the drama by looking at our faces. Excitement, tragedy, zeal, exuberance.and all the words in the dictionary. And then, for the next half an hour when elders are watching KHABARNAMA, we are having a heated debate, everyone is throwing predictions about the next episode, rooms seems to be full of parrots. .sometimes, someone shouts from TV lounge, KUCH YE BHI DAYKH LO K DUNYA MEIN KYA HO RAHA HAYlike a frog, our DUNYA was very small but peaceful. Ignorance was an absolute blessing. KHABARNAMA was as boring as Maths period. There wasnt any difference between Ministers speeches and Pythagorean theorem to us. ( donon ki samajh nahin ati thi).

Then comes Musharaf followed by independent media. Donon ms nein mil kar hamari MAT mar di. Both these ms carried out some good things initially and some bad ultimately. Both have contradictions.
Now after this long boring preamble, please allow me to come on the real point I want to make ( waysay aap nein roka kab tha)..well, I have few questions for media, they are bound to answer all the five questions as there is no choice ( every questions has equal marks by the way).

1: why every channel has a certain line of action which it has to follow. There are some sacred cows (variable) for every channel . Why these terms like HATH HOLA and RAGRA DO, KAM CHOCK K RAKHO are used so frequently in media circles. I give you the example of wikileaks, when certain anchors have given more importance to some leaks than the others ( kamran khan spends hours on zardaris corruption but only spares 5, 10 minutes for mian brothers scandals.)

2: well, sacred cows are variable for different channel, but there is one cow which is holy to all. All have blind faith on this cowof course, this is MQM. Please enlighten me that what is the requirement of such kind of news in your headlines that RABTA COMMITTEE K MEMBER RASHID urf GUDDU KI BAKRI KI ALALAT (illness) PAR ALTAF HUSSAIN KA IZZHAR E TASHWEESH. For God sake, dont even think that Pakistani nation is deaf and dumb, even a primary school student is aware of all these dirty tactics and propaganda. Please tell me only one thing, does MQM have more sophisticated and fatal weapons THAN army or Taliban as you even do not spare ISI but never dare to say anything against mqm. what stops you, fear of bullet or sack or is this merely financial benefits you are getting from them?

3: saleem Shahabad murder was certainly a tragic incident so obviously it was your right to do dharma on this issue, but as a common Pakistani, my question is quite simple; WHY ONLY SALIM SHAHZAD?
What about the hundreds of people being killed everyday from Khyber to Karachi in different violent acts. Was salim shahzad important because he was a journalist? Should all of us burn our degrees and get admission in mass communication? ..why you havent done any dharma or procession for these common people who murdered in broad day light in every corner of Pakistan. Why dont you become voice of these innocents civilians brutally killed in drone attacks. But according to my experience, you rather demoralise those people who take part in these processions against drones by giving them THE minimum coverage.

4: why these pathetic and GONGLU type participants are present on every talk show? Why dont you give us a break? Why dont you invite new people on your show? Is this all about ratings? Ratings can be made by giving chance to fresh faces, as these so called HOT items once appear on TV for the first time. Please dont be that much scared of your ratings and introduce some people who are the real voice of the nation.

5: fifth question is comic ( I hope you dont think all questions are comic).
Why is it that names of all These ASSETS and HIGHLY EXPERIENCED INTELLECTUALS starts with N. Nazir Naji, Najam Sethi, Nisar Hasan, Nusrat Javed,,,,,what is this N phenomenon ?

[email protected]

optimistic1

very true. positive criticism is totally different to what most of our media practice today. Demagh ki dahi nikal detey hain ek topic ko rugger rugger ker. If they act responsibly they should create awareness among the people TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES. Macro level k problems to hain he but we create problems for each other every single day on every single aspect of our lives.

Every one is on the verge of ripping the pants off the other. No matte if you are a shopkeepr, a clerk, a professional, a neighbour, a doctor, a public servant. etc etc u name it.. Can we all say we fulfil our duties to the fullest???? even we try to???? haqooq ul ibaad ka to word bhi nahi yaad hum logo ko... media main bi yehi ho rha ha . ratings or paisey k liye psycho ker dya ha hamari qom ko.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Let see the independence of our so called Independent & fair MEDIA .....

230549_170642032993939_115257008532442_412451_254111_n.jpg

[MENTION=16661]pak4rule[/MENTION], [MENTION=9082]Mansoor Khan[/MENTION], [MENTION=21499]optimistic1[/MENTION], [MENTION=19129]ustadjejanab[/MENTION]