"My Name is Khan" The movie made on a muslims

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the promo, looks pretty good. What do you guys think?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTVP72HryiQ[/video]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maalick said:
WHY CANT WE STOOOOPPP WATCHING MOVIES [esp INDIAN]... ??????????????????

Because all South-Asians share a common heritage!!!
We all are ONE...

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
Maalick said:

We all are ONE...

which haritage?Muslims have their own way of life if you want to adopt it you are wellcome,but you will never so ,whats the point of being one :roll:

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Stop promoting Indian movies on this forum. Our culture may be close to each other, but it certainly is not one. And heritage is not the same as culture, which by no means is similar to India.

Secondly the Indians movies are hardly about their own culture. The only movie that showed their real India was 'Slumdog Millionare'.

Thirdly, if you have been to both countries you would know that both have drasticly different cultures, lifestyles, language, clothing, taste and sense of cleanliness.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
We all are ONE...

-- :lol: ..I know how ya'll indians feel when being told the truth :) ..Just refer to my post to dismiss any remote dreams and wishful thinking of us being one :shock: ...You like being part of us "Muslims" then be one,simple!!! :)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13563&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
niazi said:
contra said:
Maalick said:

We all are ONE...
No, All South-Asians DO NOT share a common heritage,
Muslims Believe in one God Allah,
Muhammad (SAW) is our Prophet,
Our worship place is Masjid,
We Prayer 5 times, fast in Ramazan, go for Hajj, give Zakat,
Muhammad Bin Qasim, Ahmad Shah Abdali, Mahmood Ghaznawi are our hero
Muslims circumcise,
Muslims eat the meat of COW,
How many South-Asians other then Muslims own above Heritage?

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Contra....akheer aadmi hai tu yaar....yeh 'common heritage' wala idea tujhe ab kis nain diya hai?Koi to moka chor diya kar apni besti karwane ka.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Hi,
I respect all khans in indian film industry but this is a fact that they all have Hindu wives or husbands. They have lot of influence of hinduism in their lives and work but still lot better than their big B( big bastard).He did more than 50 % role of a bastard in his career. and very much against of islam and biased :o

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends, Brothers :) ,

1. Islam is only 1400 yrs. old, whereas, South Asian civilization has existed for thousands of years...

2. Unfortunately you have been taught to hate India since childhood, so i don't blame you...

3. An Arab, an Indian and a Pakistani are put in an observation room, and a group of people are asked to identify which two people in the room are culturally similar...
What do you think the answer will be???/

By the way, why do you think you still speak Punjabi, Sindhi etc.?
If you were outsiders, shouldn't you be speaking Arabic or Farsi or Mongolian language???

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
contra said:
If you were outsiders, shouldn't you be speaking Arabic or Farsi or Mongolian language???

How many Hindus can speak Sanskrit?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:

1. Islam is only 1400 yrs. old, whereas, South Asian civilization has existed for thousands of years...

2. Unfortunately you have been taught to hate India since childhood, so i don't blame you...

3. An Arab, an Indian and a Pakistani are put in an observation room, and a group of people are asked to identify which two people in the room are culturally similar...

---Even if it existed beyond that ( your civilization) it would not matter,you still fail to grasp the whole idea,we're Muslims and we all are attached to one another like a family :) ,It has absolutely nothing to do with india or any other country infact all indian muslims are my brothers as are all other muslims from rest of the world :)

--Urdu came into being by all the forces of that time and literally it means "Army encampment" derived from turkish word "Ordu"..Islam simply overshadows and breaks all the barriers :D ..Islam does NOT limit you on the basis of language,the concept of Muslim family supersedes all the different things :)

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Culture: The tastes in art and manners that are favored by a social group.

Heritage: Any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors or Practices that are handed down from the past by tradition....

Contra Uncle, You used the word ' common heritage' .....which is in serious contradiction to the idea you are trying to impose here.

Change your words and we can change the argument.

usafzai

Citizen
my dear contra..
islam is a heavenly religion... it started with adam.. then was refreshed from time to time and then was the full and final version before 1400 years.. a complete way of life... and in india what culture is there everything is diffferent from one another.. do u know ur movies and songs are all in urdu and the language which is spoken in movies is only 10% hindi means indians are minority even in inda. and ur language was sanskrit in the past there was no hindi. how many people speak sanskrit in india do u know.. and hindi is a bad copy of urdu so u have no link with ur past. because ur past was never a pleasant one. you were slaves of every nation which invaded u from alexander to afghans to mongols to mughals to pathans to british. so the heritage which u call is what u learned from these people when they invaded u..
ur language is copy of urdu.
the hindu religion is an irregular collection of some strange and unexplainable rituals.
the architecture skill with what india is well known is never indian they r afghanis and mughal.
the famous people are khans.. and khans were never aryans they r afghans
so u never were and will never be a nation that will be followed by others.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
contra said:

islam is not only 1400 years old,it was born with the first human on earth,we call him Hazarat Adam.
we dont hate india, we love india,because we have ruled india for hundreds of year, and we want to rule again. We love this area.
A muslim Palastani is different from jewish palestinei even after living together in the same area for long time.
Living together does not mean the same culture. It might call compromise or adjustment with tolerance. Religion is the dominating part of culture. Some times language can change the title of culture, like French and British cultures.
South Asia is a big area. The cultures of Sindh river and Ganga river are different.
That is whey a new language was born ,Urdu. It is made of all languages. Arabic, Persian, hindi, etc. :!:

G

this post is for my brothers and sisters those who watch indian movies if they r muslm and pakistani i hope they must get something positive from this,
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xomjGT_GXDY[/video]

all these khans mostly they r married with hindus and in islam we r not allowed to do that, they r non muslims agent they r more bad then hindooz bcoz we know hindooz they r our enemy but these they r using muslim names and making fool people
KHUDA k liye pakistaniuo jag jao aur bas ker do iss hinddoz cultuer ko , yae kameeny loog ik essa ZEHAR nai nasal ki ragoon mae bheej rey hean jiss ka app logo ko yae video dekh ker andaza ho giya ho ga
ALLAH hum sab ko sedhy rah per chelny ki toufeeq day (aameen)

Maalick

Citizen
DUE TO THIS HYPOCRATIC NATURE WE ARE FACING WRATH OF ALLAH .... SARA DIN INDIA,ISRAEL, USA KO CURSE KERNA AUR RAAT KO TENSION DUR KERNY KY LIYE HOLLYWOOD,BOLLYWOOD MOVIE DAKHNA ...

SHAME ON US !!!

DO WE HAVE ANY PRINCIPLE IN OUR LIFE ???

Paki

Citizen
contra the only thing you can do and blame that we are taught that india is our enemy, im afraid we are not tatught that india is our enemy.....rather we can see that indians are taught that pakistan is their enemy......whcih can be easily seen that anything that happens inside india is Blamed on ISI and PAkistan.........even if someone in INDIA would sneeze you guys would blame it on pakistan........

its_yasir

Citizen
contra said:

Put 3 of em in room and observe them culturally , by looks !?!? doesnt make sense

[i]Sindhi hu balochi hu punjabi hu pathan hu
per Pakistan nahi hu main
her maktab e fikar say hu
per musalman nahi hu main

Pakistan Zindabad[/i]

Paki

Citizen
SHAHRUKH KHAN ko yeh movie banay ka khayal ab aya hai.....911 ka guzarna ka 9 saaal baad,
kya is ko yeh khayal musalmaanon ka liya aya hai.......9 saal baad its almost 2010 now

im afriad the answer is "NO", after he was detained at US airport he then decided to make this movie

and now he wants to show that how he cares about the muslims all around the world.