Must C Before Rehman Malik Blocks It..

Ehtesab

Must C Before Rehman Malik Blocks It..........

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJDrYfkaQe8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=052LRe3gA_I[/video]

pakbaaz

Citizen
I dont hv any problem with shariah but I dont want you people to do it through GUNS.

For ALLAH's sake, dont hijack my religion , religion of REHAMT-UL-LIL-AALAMEEN (PBUH).

Holy Prophet implemented sharia in MADINA with a single drop of blood and implemented
sharia in MAKKAH without a single drop of blood.

You people are in extreme need to consult SUNNAH of Holy Prophet (PBUH).

For ALLAH's sake, open your eyes and see beyond your circle. You people are
invinting the whole world to deprive Pakistan from its NUKES.

Follow the sunnah of Holy Prophet (PBUH) to declare PEACE FOR ALL, irrespective of religion and faith.

ALLAH HAFIZ

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes we should change the Nizaam and make Mullah Umar Ameer-u-Shayateen our Leader and the man in the video our Sipah-e-Salaar. Then blow up all girls schools, force all women to wear head to toe burqa and NOT leave home, break all televisions in the country and hang them on Lamp posts. And as mentioned in the video, we should support the Khariji Shayateen who are shedding innocent blood and want to bring their own interpretation of Islam in Pakistan and impose it on everyone by force.

Bhai, koi Aalim lead karay to insaan ka dil maanta hai true Islamic Shariyat aai gi and people would support it too. But if every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to impose their own interpretation of Islam and impose it on others, its NOT going to work.

This site is NOT for Taliban propaganda. Don't try to emotionally blackmail us by using the word Sharia. We know your evil designs very well now.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
This presenter should take his cause to the streets of peshawar today. He will not survive even two minutes.

He calls his audience brothers and sisters and then threatens them with fire that will reach their houses. A typical hypocrite.

we know very well about our Leaders, our crupt political system and related Munafaiqeen but this is not the right way to implement shariah by kiiling inocent people of Pakistan, they are already sufered from Injustice, Inflation, Unemployment, etc

Its really Really Pathadic way to influence people to shariya, these People are a black spot on our peaceful Islam. he (the speaker) is talking against USA and their allaince but he and his partners are killing inocent childrens and womens in our country (Pakistan) and not to those which he's refering, no doubt they are also doing the same efforts as American, Indian,Israelies Army,& intelligence are doing aggression against our people they helping them to achieve their targets.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
where in Islam to kill 90 innocent muslim (even innocent kafir is not allowed) to be killed. this is ur islam u are KHARJI & FITNA in the name of islam
did prophet changed the socity with gun, it was changed with in. KHARJI NEED TO BE ELEMINAGED.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Who knows that who did Peshawar blast to kill innocent. Our Govt just to make their work more easy put all the blame on Taliban, if it has been done by Taliban this is unforgivable, present them to court (sorry i forgot sugar desapeared from the market, court order selling 40kg).
Has there been any serious effort done to change the system, Yes we are slaves of the system, slaves of the politoMilitro they are the real mercenries adn ignorance is not forgiven.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
yes indeed we have eman on quran,amaricans and its allies are in war with us,but you are more dangerious then amarican and hindus,you are worst then them because yu are killing your own muslim brothern ,may Allah curse you,you all will go to hell.inshallah in the name of sharia you are killing innocent pakistanies if you are right then go and kill ministers,amaricans no you wont because you have sold your eman to them.

C

commander

These so called Mullahs are responsible of all the terrorism in Pakistan, they are playing in the hands of enemies of Islam and Pakistan, These are the people who harmed Islam so much. Hundred of families in Peshawar are mourning today because of these cowards. Shame to them.
And Mr. Ehtesab by posting these type of videos you are supporting these "terrorists" and if Rehman Malik blocks these videos I will be thankful to him. I wanted to us the most harsh words for these people but I am refraining my self due to some reasons.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????????
?? ???? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???
????? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???
?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???

SIACI

Citizen
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] MR. ETHESAB [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Why have you sent this nonsense clips about this shit man. Nobody can decitate us Muslims.
DON'T BRING THIS KIND OF CLIPS TO THIS WEBSITE NEVER AGAIN.

MR. ETHESAB and the man in the clip have any close relationship ?

The people involved in this clip are against humanity. LANTI PEOPLE

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
i think this guy is from banned hizbur terrer he is from uk cant speak proper udru yet he is living in coucil flat on dss we love shariah but who the hell is he impose us with gun in islam la akra fe din means there is not compalaction in den

so my message to him shut the hell up and mind ur own business

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
We have been looking after our beloved country since it came in to exsistance,
what you are doing is correct then I am certainly not with you. have you no shame that bombing innocent women and children who go to buy food in the market deserve to be blown up in bits by you. twisted minded people and then expect us to follow your ideology which is based on hate and brutal violence.
how dare you release this video to threaten us just like George bush "either you are with us or against us,
you will burn in hell fire when you go to my Allah but before that we will eliminate you by crushing your hypnotised mind by Indians and Israelis,
Inshallah we will not rest until we turn you into dust.

pappulehri

Citizen
hey comon guys plz dont post such videos
before changing nizam we have to finish those people who r killing our brothers, sister, children in suicide attacks