Musharraf's analysis of Kargil Conflict

T

terex

Good one musharraf!!
Now pakistan is calling you soon !We want to see you become president again!!

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
ab bataoo sab haram khanay waloooo

aik taraf mujahideen ko martay ho or dusri taraf un se jangay be kerwatay hooon
Pak army great Munafiq

but ya reality ha ab wohi mujahideen Busharaf ko kabi wapis nahi anay dain ga
or haram khanay walay kabi lara nahi kerta bas batain kia kertay ka so keep your discussion ....

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Weldone Mushraf Sahab In Kargil Operation, or
Akh thoo!! Un Ghadaron per jo Kargil Operation mein Indian reports per yaqeen kartey hein.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can just pity the fools we have around ....
they are trusting the biggest liar and traitor we had ....

first .. if Bushy doggy Mushy is right then

- why he didnt setup independent commission on this when he was in power ?
- why NS was not allowed to give statement in court related to Kargil was in power ?
- why he carried out operation without informing the Govt ? What benefit he was suppose to get ?
- why General Zaini in his book claimed that Musharraf and NS requested him to use his influence so Pak can pull out as they were loosing the war ..

Lets just ignore all of the above and say Pakistan was in strong position in Kargil .. what would India would have done ? they would definitely attacked Pakistan ..
Does any one of you really think Pakistan could have afforded that ?
What happened when there was attack on Indian Parliament ? Musharraf was in power and he apologized to India for that and agreed to Indian terms and called Kashmiri Mujahidin's as terrorists .. is our memory so short termed that we forgot that ?

I know MQM and ANP would be happy if India defeat Pakistan in war .. so they can be with their masters eventually ...

T

terex

I can just pity the fools we have around ....
they are trusting the biggest liar and traitor we had ....

first .. if Bushy doggy Mushy is right then

- why he didnt setup independent commission on this when he was in power ?
- why NS was not allowed to give statement in court related to Kargil was in power ?
- why he carried out operation without informing the Govt ? What benefit he was suppose to get ?
- why General Zaini in his book claimed that Musharraf and NS requested him to use his influence so Pak can pull out as they were loosing the war ..

Lets just ignore all of the above and say Pakistan was in strong position in Kargil .. what would India would have done ? they would definitely attacked Pakistan ..
Does any one of you really think Pakistan could have afforded that ?
What happened when there was attack on Indian Parliament ? Musharraf was in power and he apologized to India for that and agreed to Indian terms and called Kashmiri Mujahidin's as terrorists .. is our memory so short termed that we forgot that ?

I know MQM and ANP would be happy if India defeat Pakistan in war .. so they can be with their masters eventually ...

because of people like you pakistan will always remain divided!!'

shame on you .