Murtad (ex muslim) ki saza

The Great Man

Councller (250+ posts)
There is no worldly punishment for an apostate.
The matter is with Allah, and He will decide on the judgment day about the punishment of an apostate.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ان کے مطابق اسلام میں نماز، روزہ، حج، زکوۃ کچھ نہیں ہے۔​

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mere khayaal se pehlay mulk ko company ke chungal se chhura Lein... Phir murtad ko bhi dekh lein ge.

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
It's time to make religion a personal choice and affair and move on. Pakistanis are too much obsessed with religion and want to shove religion in everything. I am a practicing Muslim and pray 5 times but that does not mean I've to force my beliefs on someone else.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's time to make religion a personal choice and affair and move on. Pakistanis are too much obsessed with religion and want to shove religion in everything. I am a practicing Muslim and pray 5 times but that does not mean I've to force my beliefs on someone else.
So well and correctly said. Jazak Allah

The Great Man

Councller (250+ posts)
There is a difference between forcing something down someone's throat and discussing/debating about it

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
bus dou teen ghisay pittay jumlay kehnay aa taay hain.
Hafiz Atif
250 saal phelay ka Islam
Bohat he bundh aur tung nazar sooch hay janab key
تم انکار حدیث اور اسلام کو مغربی خواہشات کے مطابق بنانے کو وسیع القلبی سمجھتے ہو تو سمجھتے رہو​

The Great Man

Councller (250+ posts)
I've made it clear, religion should be a personal affair. That's my opinion and I'm not debating with you about whether we should debate or not.

Religion is a personal matter, but if someone claims to be Muslim and does not adhere to or misrepresents the teachings of the Quran, then pointing out where he or she is wrong is not disputing but correcting.

The Great Man

Councller (250+ posts)
یہی منطق جب نماز کے لئے دی جاتی ہے، کلمہ کے لئے دے رہے تو منطق کہاں مری پڑی ہے
Namaz ka tu may phelay he 100 dafa iss platform per behaus kar chuka hoon laykin tum nay aaj tak mujhay Quran say koi detail nahi batai.
Kalima Quran may nahi hay.....