Murder of Justice: Yakub Memon hanged on his birthday after wrongfully convicted in mumbai attack ca

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Inna Lillah-e-Wa ilaih-e-Rajioon

Now one should think why QA was 100% right about separating Pakistan from these extremist Hindus.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
'Wrongfully Convicted' is a huge statement you are giving. How did you do your investigation and where did you hold that trial, please explain in detail.

fannekhan

Banned
Inna Lillah-e-Wa ilaih-e-Rajioon

Now one should think why QA was 100% right about separating Pakistan from these extremist Hindus.

bangladesh ke 20 lakh bihari qayade ajam ke nam ka rona ro rahe hai ,

kaha gaye tumhare QA ?

30 lac musalman qatl karne wale ,
QA tab yad nahi aye ?

zebust

MPA (400+ posts)
just like afzal guru. when there were no evidences, but the judge said "we are hanging him just to satisfy the collective conscience of the (hindu)society".

on the other hands, where, there are tons of evidences against col Prohit but he is not being hanged, just not to hurt the collective conscious of (hindu)society.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)

kaha gaye tumhare QA ?

QA tab yad nahi aye ?

Yaaoob Meman was living peacefully in Karachi, then suddenly he planned to go back to India as he thought he is innocent and has nothing to do with the bomb blast and that Indian courts shall do justice with him, while many were recommending him not to go back to India, they'll not give him justice.

He voluntarily presented himself before Indian police for arrest and trial in 1994, he was in prison since last 21 years, in India life imprisonment is 14 years.

He could not be declared guilty in last 20 years, as soon as Narindar Modi Govt arrived, he was sentenced to death in last April.

Muslims and many of Hindus did support the cause to release him as he himself was not guilty and it was his brother who was involved in those bomb attacks and as he already is in imprisonment since last 21 years...

Think wise before you speak

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

kaha gaye tumhare QA ?

QA tab yad nahi aye ?

Tera Demagh teek hay? 30 Lakh?

Bangladesh got independent and that's it. But India is still killing people and not giving them independence.

Whether in Pak or Bangladesh no one is detroying Misqued or Ban meat for Muslims but India does.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yaaoob Meman was living peacefully in Karachi, then suddenly he planned to go back to India as he thought he is innocent and has nothing to do with the bomb blast and that Indian courts shall do justice with him, while many were recommending him not to go back to India, they'll not give him justice.

He voluntarily presented himself before Indian police for arrest and trial in 1994, he was in prison since last 21 years, in India life imprisonment is 14 years.

He could not be declared guilty in last 20 years, as soon as Narindar Modi Govt arrived, he was sentenced to death in last April.

Muslims and many of Hindus did support the cause to release him as he himself was not guilty and it was his brother who was involved in those bomb attacks and as he already is in imprisonment since last 21 years...

He was idiot who was trusting the racist Hindus and its system.

Even for Ajmal Kasab, the SC of India had said that as it had NO PROOFS but as the people wish that's why Kasab must be died. What a Shameful courts who kill people on wishes of Jahil and Racist Awam.

HINDURAJ

Banned
He was idiot who was trusting the racist Hindus and its system.

Even for Ajmal Kasab, the SC of India had said that as it had NO PROOFS but as the people wish that's why Kasab must be died. What a Shameful courts who kill people on wishes of Jahil and Racist Awam.

abhi aur gaddar pakistan me chhupe huye hai , tiger memon ki puri jamat , daud kaskar jis din hath lag gaye yeh sab gaddar ibne gaddar phansi par latkaye jayenge . dahashatgard mulk me hi thikana hoga osama bin laden ,mulla umar se lekar daud ibrahim tak sare criminal pakistan me hi panah lene chale jate hai.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
abhi aur gaddar pakistan me chhupe huye hai , tiger memon ki puri jamat , daud kaskar jis din hath lag gaye yeh sab gaddar ibne gaddar phansi par latkaye jayenge . dahashatgard mulk me hi thikana hoga osama bin laden ,mulla umar se lekar daud ibrahim tak sare criminal pakistan me hi panah lene chale jate hai.

Go and punish those who had burnt Samjotha Express and who did Gujrat Riots. You people are so dumb that you had made an terrorist as your PM.

fannekhan

Banned
Go and punish those who had burnt Samjotha Express and who did Gujrat Riots. You people are so dumb that you had made an terrorist as your PM.

they are in jail , case is on and one day these criminals too go to gallows . they are not free like hafiz seyed and abdul rahman lakhvi.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
they are in jail , case is on and one day these criminals too go to gallows . they are not free like hafiz seyed and abdul rahman lakhvi.

Tell me Samjotha Express had happened before or Taj attack that Ajmal Kasab had been hanged but Samjootha Express culprite are still in Jail (as per you say)?

And the whole world knows that Modi did the Gujrat Missacre but he became PM of India. So now tell me when would Modi get hanged?

India does these Dramas all the time. It had no proof even against Ajmal Kasab and Afzal Guru but just to satisfy the public, they got hanged. The same applies to this Yaqoob Memon.

If Hafiz Saeed and Ajmal Kasab were the culprits then why Indians had refused the access to Paki officials to investigate Ajmal Kasab? It clarily shows that Indians don't want to surface the truth from Ajmal Kasab.

So stop the rhetorics regarding Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi drama as well. You people have no evidence or proof against them. Just to keep your Awam in Idiotic dreams and Hate against Pakistan.

In Pak no elections are faught on Indians' Hate but in Indian, every elections are faught by speeches against Pakistan which clearly shows that it is all Politics and Indian Politicians will never die this Hate among Indians Awam about Pak because it is easily sellable in India.

Samjootha Express, Parliament attack, Bombay attacks, Gurdas Pur etc are all RAW own Dramas. No body in the world buy it anymore. So grow up Indians and stop these Childish Games. The whole world is Laughing on Indians' Childish Nature.

RAW AGENT

Tell me Samjotha Express had happened before or Taj attack that Ajmal Kasab had been hanged but Samjootha Express culprite are still in Jail (as per you say)?

And the whole world knows that Modi did the Gujrat Missacre but he became PM of India. So now tell me when would Modi get hanged?

India does these Dramas all the time. It had no proof even against Ajmal Kasab and Afzal Guru but just to satisfy the public, they got hanged. The same applies to this Yaqoob Memon.

If Hafiz Saeed and Ajmal Kasab were the culprits then why Indians had refused the access to Paki officials to investigate Ajmal Kasab? It clarily shows that Indians don't want to surface the truth from Ajmal Kasab.

So stop the rhetorics regarding Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi drama as well. You people have no evidence or proof against them. Just to keep your Awam in Idiotic dreams and Hate against Pakistan.

In Pak no elections are faught on Indians' Hate but in Indian, every elections are faught by speeches against Pakistan which clearly shows that it is all Politics and Indian Politicians will never die this Hate among Indians Awam about Pak because it is easily sellable in India.

Samjootha Express, Parliament attack, Bombay attacks, Gurdas Pur etc are all RAW own Dramas. No body in the world buy it anymore. So grow up Indians and stop these Childish Games. The whole world is Laughing on Indians' Childish Nature.

no body is buying your hillarious gibberish arguements , no country trusts liars like pak i.s.i. scoundrels .

treason and war against state of india is the crime where there is most speedy justice awarded in india. other crimes are decided in normal course . traitors are given death as soon as possible .

Last edited:

RAW AGENT

wise man

why all terrorists are given shelter and peaceful life in karachi or abbottabad ?

being an indian why yaqoob memon was living in karachi ? pakistan gave him political asylum ? .

or it is policy of pakistan to give shelter to criminals who work for i.s.i. ?

surrender tiger memon and others to india you criminals otherwise you will pay for your crimes .

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hahaha

And The worle is buying your Dramas of Attack on Afghan Parliement, Spy Pigeon, Gurdas Pur and not even Mombay attack darama. Ask your Killer PM that focusb on the poverty of half billions homeless and slum poors instead on increasing hate against Pakistan and buying billions of $$ of weapons. If Endians even gather the weapons of the whole world, still they will pee in pent about thinking to attack Pakistan.

no body is buying your hillarious gibberish arguements , no country trusts liars like pak i.s.i. scoundrels .

treason and war against state of india is the crime where there is most speedy justice awarded in india. other crimes are decided in normal course . traitors are given death as soon as possible .

HINDURAJ

Banned
Hahaha

And The worle is buying your Dramas of Attack on Afghan Parliement, Spy Pigeon, Gurdas Pur and not even Mombay attack darama. Ask your Killer PM that focusb on the poverty of half billions homeless and slum poors instead on increasing hate against Pakistan and buying billions of $$ of weapons. If Endians even gather the weapons of the whole world, still they will pee in pent about thinking to attack Pakistan.

Ha ha ha...."..............

lol........lol........lol.....ha haha........

this his is why world calls you terrorist country.

most dangerous place of the world.

mehwish_ali

wise man

why all terrorists are given shelter and peaceful life in karachi or abbottabad ?

being an indian why yaqoob memon was living in karachi ? pakistan gave him political asylum ? .

or it is policy of pakistan to give shelter to criminals who work for i.s.i. ?

surrender tiger memon and others to india you criminals otherwise you will pay for your crimes .

Living in Pakistan was not crime enough to hang him after 21 years of imprisonment.

Your justice is if Pakistan is not going to surrender Tiger Memon, then India will hang his brother who was not involved.

In fact, India and extremist Hindus have to pay for it as this thing is making large population of Indian Muslims angry upon extremist BJP government and even upon Indian Justice system.

I have nothing against if India capture and hang the real terrorists, even if they are in Pakistan. But if you hang an innocent, then you are wrong.