Muntadhar al-Zeidi, who threw his shoes at Bush, Released

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ6WZW1kWRw[/video]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muntadhar Al-Zeidi is a fool, a moron and a Hypocrite.
Would he have dared do this to Saddam Hussain?

I guess he is a Sunni Muslim, thats why he is unhappy that Saddam was removed.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:

---Your agony here is so Pathetic :oops: :roll: ..he dared 8-) the one Hypocrite and looser here is you :oops: :lol:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
contra said:

I AM SUNNI AND I WAS HAPPY THAT SADDAM WAS REMOVED. SO SHAKE THIS THOUGHT OFF.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
I AM SUNNI AND I WAS HAPPY THAT SADDAM WAS REMOVED. SO SHAKE THIS THOUGHT OFF.

shaheed bhai,
You are not an Iraqi Sunni. Saddam was persecuting Shia's who were the majority.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
shaheed bhai,
You are not an Iraqi Sunni. Saddam was persecuting Shia's who were the majority.

--Unlike bush who started an Illegal war and Killed millions :evil: and that was the least he could get :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
taul said:
--Unlike bush who started an Illegal war and Killed millions :evil: and that was the least he could get :lol:

Friend, more muslims were killed by fellow muslims (Al-Qaeda, Sunni Militia's, Shia Militia's), than by Non Muslims.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
taul said:

Friend, more muslims were killed by fellow muslims (Al-Qaeda, Sunni Militia's, Shia Militia's), than by Non Muslims.

--yeah right, like all existed before the War started :evil: :evil:,,,Occupying forces Killed muslims in huge numbers and the numbers projected were easily thrown on all you mentioned :oops: :evil: :x to cover up their mess :evil:

"Friend, more muslims were killed by fellow muslims (Al-Qaeda, Sunni Militia's, Shia Militia's), than by Non Muslims."

Contra: Are you out of your mind????? Did you forget the Indian army killed 70000 innocent Kashmiry people and they are even killing more..

How about the SIKH SARDAR guy who threw shoe at one of the Congress Leader???????

Contra I know your heat and hate against muslis and Pakistanies but dnt lure your mouth for every issue....

Bush was and is a war criminal.. 1 million people were killed in Iraq alone for the so called WmD.... and WmD never found to be there...

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sikandar436 said:
Contra: Are you out of your mind????? Did you forget the Indian army killed 70000 innocent Kashmiry people and they are even killing more..
How about the SIKH SARDAR guy who threw shoe at one of the Congress Leader???????
Contra I know your heat and hate against muslis and Pakistanies but dnt lure your mouth for every issue....
Bush was and is a war criminal.. 1 million people were killed in Iraq alone for the so called WmD.... and WmD never found to be there...

sikandar bhai,
1. Kashmir -
a) Do you know how many kashmiris muslims, your "freedom fighters" have killed, accusing them of being informers for Indian security forces or sympathisers?

b) How many kashmiri muslims died in cross fire?

c) How many Kashmiri muslims mistakenly died in IED blasts meant for the security personnel.

d) Do you know that there was a large non muslim Kashmiri population that was targeted and driven out by your so called "freedom fighters" when the insurgency started in 1987-88?
www.panunkashmir.org

2. Iraq -
a) You are right, the premise for invasion were the WMD's. And as we know now, there were no WMD's.

But,
b) Who was carrying out suicide bombings in markets and mosques? Americans or Al Qaeda?

c) Men were abducted by the rival sect and were tortured and killed. Was America doing this or the sectarian militias?

d) Who destroyed the Al-Askaria mosque located in Samarra? America or Al-Qaeda?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
2. Iraq -
a) You are right, the premise for invasion were the WMD's. And as we know now, there were no WMD's.

But,
b) Who was carrying out suicide bombings in markets and mosques? Americans or Al Qaeda?

c) Men were abducted by the rival sect and were tortured and killed. Was America doing this or the sectarian militias?

d) Who destroyed the Al-Askaria mosque located in Samarra? America or Al-Qaeda?

--You sound like you wanna Argue even with the dead :oops: That's how dreadful and horrendous you sound right now saying ok,War was initiated on a false basis BUT why did the killings happen later :oops: ..i mean there's a limit to some Insanity but you are simply beyond all :roll: ..You are trying to search logic out of absurdness :ugeek: :oops: :oops:

--There were no killings before the war,as soon as Americans raided and invaded iraq all hell broke loose and Americans are completely Responsible for all the killings ...

--War was Illegal ,Period!! :evil: and americans for their own interests set that country on fire and till now People are suffering from their Heinous Crimes and those wounds would never ever heal

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am writing this to the :evil: contra that he should leave this forum as soon as possible or I will ----- her hindu mother.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
zhkhan said:
I am writing this to the :evil: contra that he should leave this forum as soon as possible or I will ----- her hindu mother.

zhkhan bhai,
This statements reflects on your country, religion and family.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
zhkhan said:
Khan sb............ Mother always remain a mother either Hindu or Muslim............Calling names can only show one's level of intellect............

On this forum ur ID represents to be as of a Muslim but u really :shock: ed every one by the remarks..........

@Contra : I apologise on behalf of all Muslims and Pakistanis on this forum on the irresponsible remark...... :oops:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
zhkhan bhai,
This statements reflects on your country, religion.

--This doesn't reflect on anything but again your Insane,Illogical and horrible view and understanding on all regarding his remarks :oops: .His remarks were uncalled for and completely way out of line :x BUT reflected ONLY his views about your Insensitivity and Idiocy over the whole Post :oops:..

--You should have the least amount of IQ to get the drift and Separate all from your hate :ugeek:

C

commander

I am writing this to the contra that he should leave this forum as soon as possible or I will ----- her hindu mother.

Please bhai jan I will request don't abuse any one. slam does not tolerate abuse, and this is sin in Islam. You must be fasting. "keyoun apna roza kharab ketay ho bhai maaray"

This statements reflects on your country, religion and family.

Why you are dragging religion and country in this matter. This is his personal action nothing to do with religion / country.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Contra always show his evil :twisted: corrupted mind with hatred in his insane and prowoketive posts,and we waste time to make him realize that he is wrong,the fact is that he knows what he is doing he knows that writing in the favour of israel,or against islam will make us mad and we will answer him,he is enjoys what he does. :oops: