MQM walon ko Ummat newspaper se itni takleef kyun ?

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar aik hi to newspaper hay jo MQM walon ko expose kar ke rakh deta hai is leay he to inhain itni takleef hai. I salue to the courage of Ummat who is exposing this badmash party. Keep it up Ummat.(clap)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jaisay chor ko chowkidar ki takleef hoti hay waisay MQMers ko Ummat ki takleef hay.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not a supporter of MQM but I defer to say "Ummat akhbar ko MQM say itni takleef kuoon hai". Ummat is the hall mark of yellow biased journalism. For them everthing is either black or white where they are all white and those they do not like are all black.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
ایم کیو ایم کو امت کے نام سے نفرت ہے یہ لوگ اردو بولنے والے، پنجابی، پشتو، سندھی، بلوچی، سرائیکی، ملتانی وغیرہ کی تقسیم پر یقین رکھتے ہیں

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar aik hi to newspaper hay jo MQM walon ko expose kar ke rakh deta hai is leay he to inhain itni takleef hai. I salue to the courage of Ummat who is exposing this badmash party. Keep it up Ummat.(clap)

Ummat Newspaper run by Rafiq Afghan who killed his Own Father in law Salahuddin of Takbeer is famous for publishing Anti MQM and Anti Altaf Hussain News, conspiracy theories and table stories.
Ummat is known for its yellow journalism. here is another example of Ummat Bias reporting.

123.jpg

=============================================================================

Daily Ummat As Usual Lie
On
Dr Imran Farooq Murder

(1)
This news has been reported on many channels.

9-17-2010_120103_1.gif

(2)
Since, Daily Ummat reporters have got immense talent to get the fact by doing table work rather than getting news from field work. It was not a secret that his wife was living in UK. She resigned from her MPA seat, then went to UK to get marriage with Dr. Imran Farooq.

http://www.ummat.com.pk/2010/09/17/n...?p=news-05.gif

page1alx.jpg

dailyummatlie.gif

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar]ummat i think 1 side story likhta hay only MQM k khilaf,kabhi us ne jamat e islami k khilaf nahi likha k us ne afghan jahad mein USA k kehnay par jahad Q kiya,$ dollers k boriyan kahan gai,Qazi saheb aik medical store k malik se kaisya itnay ameer banay,wasay mazay ki bata hay jamat e islami ka ameer insaan us waqt banta hay ,jab wo funds kha kha kar ameer ho jata hay,usay jamat k ameer b bana detya hain[hilar]ummat akhbar ne kabhi ye nahi likha k jamat e islami ne pakistan ki mokhalfat Q ki thi,,aur Qaid e azam ko kafr e azam kis ne kaha tha,islaam k naam par Awaam ko fool kon banata hay,?sab jantay hain main MQM ka hami nahi hoon,but media ko sab k sath aik jaisi reporting karni chahiay,lota nahi banna chahiay[hilar]

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Good work Jury.....

Others... Can you confirm the Ummat BS from "any" other credible source???

GeoG

Good work Jury.....

Others... Can you confirm the Ummat BS from "any" other credible source???

Mohtram Aap Itnay Bhi Bholay Nahi Hain
you know the other bulshitter very well -
Daily Aman In Karachi, wow what a name, Aman projecting the killers...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mohtram Aap Itnay Bhi Bholay Nahi Hain
you know the other bulshitter very well -
Daily Aman In Karachi, wow what a name, Aman projecting the killers...

Parcham... Jisarat... Evening whatevers, Awam... I asked for a credible source brother... Bhola to zahir hai main nahin hoon bhai... mager da'way kernay say derta hoon....

GeoG

Parcham... Jisarat... Evening whatevers, Awam... I asked for a credible source brother... Bhola to zahir hai main nahin hoon bhai... mager da'way kernay say derta hoon....

Point is if there is an anti MQM paper, you have pro MQM as well, we see threads created from news taken from that paper every day.
Every single paper follows some agenda but that does not mean that every news published in any newspaper will be a lie, as you like to project Ummat. I am not a subscriber of their views but love to see MQM misery reading Ummat..

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Point is if there is an anti MQM paper, you have pro MQM as well, we see threads created from news taken from that paper every day.
Every single paper follows some agenda but that does not mean that every news published in any newspaper will be a lie, as you like to project Ummat. I am not a subscriber of their views but love to see MQM misery reading Ummat..

I honestly think it is no misery.... I dont think anybody even cares or take it seriously.... otherwise allegedly the most fascist party having barbaric terrorists in their fold wouldnt let them operate in the city!!!!

You might consider it a cock and bull story but one of my patients once told me that he ws Ummat's informer... he used to provide them inside "info" but they would always add a lot of extra mirch masala to it.... so he stopped working for them...there are other blackmailing stories about them but since they are not first hand... no need to mention...

So I dont trust Ummat at all... though I grew up reading takbeer regularly..

And if you see above... I praised jury yesterday because he comes in handy when he is needed... :)

Jury

What type ka akhbar hai ye "Ummat"

KARACHI, Jan 7: The murder case of Maulana Salahuddin has taken dramatic turn with the startling disclosures
by his daughter that she suspects the involvement of her husband in the assassination of her father, who was editor of Takbeer. She called upon the government to reinvestigate the case. She also pleaded for associating her husband, Rafiq Afghan, editor of an Urdu daily (Ummat), with the inquiry and added that she had decided to seek separation from her husband. Speaking to Dawn on Thursday, Saadia said she had sent a request to the interior minister a few days ago expressing her concern over the state of investigations conducted in the case. She said in her communication to the minister that the police had installed "fake" suspects. The interior minister, Chaudhry Shujaat, when contacted by Dawn, said that now the case of Maulana Salahuddin, who was murdered outside his offices in 1994, could not bereinvestigated as a scrutiny committee comprising the personnel of the army's judge advocate general branch, military intelligence, the ISI and the chief secretary had scrutinised the case andprepared it for its trial by a military court. Terming the move by Saadia as a
"belated one", the interior minister said Rafiq Afghan could not be cited even as
co-accused in the case according to the procedures being adopted in the scrutiny and disposal of cases. In her letter to the federal minister, Saadia said, she had expressed her fears that Rafiq Afghan wanted to flee the country with their two-year-old son and,
therefore, his name be put on theexit control list. She said she had also written that Rafiq would be fleeing the country to either Iran or Afghanistan, alleging that he had in his possession an ID card with the fake name of Saleem, "and he must be having a passport with a fake name, as well." A few days later, Saadia said, she s***e to the interior minister who acknowledged the receipt of her letter, saying the government would definitely do something in this regard. Saadia, who, according to her, has had estranged relations with her husband
ever since "he kicked me out from his house in 1997", said that her suspicions, which had now turned into a firm belief, were
based on "convincing reasons". The woman claimed that the only witness and complainant in the murder case, the late Salahuddin's driver, had been coerced by her husband to identify one of the two "fake" suspects in police custody, Saleem TT. Later on, she said, the CIA police on their own brought the other "fake" suspect, Nadeem Mota, to the residence of the driver, Amjad Pervaiz, to force him to identify Nadeem as well as an assassin.

She said the management of Takbeer, headed by her, had taken a stand soon after the case was reopened following
the imposition of governor's rule and had detected numerous instances of foul play in
the investigations carried out by the police. She said Amjad Pervaiz volunteered to speak out the truth when he found that the magazine had already taken a stand on the issue and on the occasion of second fake identification he refused to oblige the police. "I noticed a U-turn in the overall attitude of my husband soon after the reopening of the case as he who had ejected me from the house was now showing willingness to welcome me, which I refused," said Saadia, who was married to Rafiq Afghan in 1988. Only yesterday, she said, the
witness (Amjad Pervaiz) was unofficially produced before the high-ranking police officials comprising, among others, the DIG of Karachi, at Takbeer's offices. He told them that he was shown various photographs of suspect Saleem TT by Rafiq in the latter's office "forcing" him to identify the suspect for police. Saadia claimed that in the entire course of inquiries no one from Takbeer had been approached by the law enforcement agencies since the murder. She said that the driver was approached independently and the management had never been informed about it. She said the situation suggested that the police wanted to save the real culprits involved in the conspiracy hatched to kill her father.

The
DAWN Group of Newspapers, 1999

GeoG

I honestly think it is no misery.... I dont think anybody even cares or take it seriously.... otherwise allegedly the most fascist party having barbaric terrorists in their fold wouldnt let them operate in the city!!!!

You might consider it a cock and bull story but one of my patients once told me that he ws Ummat's informer... he used to provide them inside "info" but they would always add a lot of extra mirch masala to it.... so he stopped working for them...there are other blackmailing stories about them but since they are not first hand... no need to mention...

So I dont trust Ummat at all... though I grew up reading takbeer regularly..

And if you see above... I praised jury yesterday because he comes in handy when he is needed... :)

I fully agree with you that they must be using a lot of Mirch Masaala to negative news for MQM and downplaying news for JI but they are not always wrong. There is some truth in their stories if not all.

Re your point that the barbarians in Karachi aka MQM could have shut its operation, no it was out of their control as Ummat has political backing of JI and that is the only gang MQM fears, afterall it is MQM's mother Aur Saray Gur Thoray Sihayay Ho Gay Amma Nay Baiti Ko.

Your last comment is a bit disappointing, it is like a Shareef Jageerdar keeps one Badmuash. Your leader is strictly against this kind of Jageerdarana mentality so you better avoid that. Only party leaders have the right to keep Internet Badmuash, next time you seek his services, pay him, Chalo Kassam Khanay Ko Keh Sakay Ga Keh Bhattay Kay Elava Bi Kamata Hoon, Maira Pyara Jury....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM and Imran ka itihad mubarik hoo. Now MQM is neat and clean party. No more boori band laash . now direct firing and killing. ANd thats what they want to do all over pakistan. And Imran the jewish funded leader will support them. Masha allah what a patch up.

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM and Imran ka itihad mubarik hoo. Now MQM is neat and clean party. No more boori band laash . now direct firing and killing. ANd thats what they want to do all over pakistan. And Imran the jewish funded leader will support them. Masha allah what a patch up.

LOLzzzzzz .

GeoG

Don't act like an ignorant, read the threads and comment...

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

I fully agree with you that they must be using a lot of Mirch Masaala to negative news for MQM and downplaying news for JI but they are not always wrong. There is some truth in their stories if not all.

Re your point that the barbarians in Karachi aka MQM could have shut its operation, no it was out of their control as Ummat has political backing of JI and that is the only gang MQM fears, afterall it is MQM's mother Aur Saray Gur Thoray Sihayay Ho Gay Amma Nay Baiti Ko.

Your last comment is a bit disappointing, it is like a Shareef Jageerdar keeps one Badmuash. Your leader is strictly against this kind of Jageerdarana mentality so you better avoid that. Only party leaders have the right to keep Internet Badmuash, next time you seek his services, pay him, Chalo Kassam Khanay Ko Keh Sakay Ga Keh Bhattay Kay Elava Bi Kamata Hoon, Maira Pyara Jury....

I think we can agree to disagree on few things......

But as far as I remember the last days of Salahuddin Shaheed (May Allah bless his soul) ... He was writing against JI as well... but the memories are a bit blurred.... because it is long time ago...

Takbeer group split after his death... and what ever is left of it ... is just crap... I dont know much about Rafiq Afghan as such... so I cant comment on that...one of my friends who knows a couple of inside peoples of Ummat (and he is not from MQM) has told some stories....but I can't say anything unless I have a second confirmation..... But Salahuddin Shahid was a remarkable person...

I dont consider JI (I come off a strong JI family, members of which still hold ranks in JI) can pose any sort of threat to MQM.... though the hardcore Jamiat members are ready to resort to violence whenever prompted.... but they are probably too few to account for.....

I consider the real threat for the city (and MQM of course) is the increasing influence of ANP and factors like PAC... who are ready to resort to any means for gaining political ground....

And for MQM .... it is probably reaping time....

Last edited: