MQM Rigging Evidence - Elections are a MESS!

SSR_31952

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Rigging Evidence - Hyderabad NA-219 - Elections are a MESS!

MQM ki ghash...tian.

Mehwich, Sharam tum per l a a n t i, MQMers.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: FREE N FAIR WTF Hyderabad NA-219, Shah Latif College, Unit # 6, polling

Well done by keeping the video proof. I appreciate your courage.

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)

The biggest rigging in the history of Pakistan....Army Jawab Do Awam Ke tax Ka Hessab do

hashmibcn

Voter (50+ posts)

DR TAHIR UL QADRI ne isi liye is mein hissa nahi liya... bcoz CORRUPT NIZAM ka part hona.. bi CORRUPTION hia!!

WE NEED CHANGE!!

VOTE4NONE

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)

tou aap ka kehney ka matlab hai k Qadri saheb 2002 mien corrupt thae ..

DR TAHIR UL QADRI ne isi liye is mein hissa nahi liya... bcoz CORRUPT NIZAM ka part hona.. bi CORRUPTION hia!!

WE NEED CHANGE!!

VOTE4NONE

Sakeena

Citizen

This is so embarrassing for Pakistan. How can anyone possible call these elections democratic now? Dr Tahir ul Qadri was right all along. Come tomorrow and we will see the nation crying with despair.

Re: Rigging Evidence - Hyderabad NA-219

Jo Marzi muqadamma in par dal de, is system men muqadamma ane jane wali chiz he is liye ek hi chiz kar sakte hen aur wo he tabdili - Yani #Vote4None
#NeyaPakistanMubarakHo

ImranAliii

Citizen

Is this free & fair elections? Is this election system free of corruption? What has Dr. Tahir ul Qadri been telling you since 23rd december? This electoral system needs to be changed. NO CHANGE will ever come before this electroal system gets reformed. Every single word has been proved by time. And there is more to come.

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)

If this rigging was approved by the ECP, then we will have no option but to struggle for independence from Pakistan. we have a solid Plan, Inshallah

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)

O my God; is PTI contesting here? where are TRs of PTI

this is my area of voting and i know the prinicipal of this college very well, she is one of the most honest person i know, but she was not there..these are local teachers and voting for MQM!!!

the lady in green is a professor of Urdu in this college... and a die heart supporter of MQM

spent some good time out side college:: as its a girls college..

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)

O my God; is PTI contesting here? where are TRs of PTI

there were hundred of people i know who wanted to vote for PTI and this is one of the most educated people living in most of this area !!! and unfortunately there was no PTI candidate for NA nor PS !!

two days back few of my friends tried to put some flags of PTI in the street, they were badly threatened and asked to remove...

but people there realised that there isn't any candidate to its useless to fight for !!!

i was oncal whole night talking to my friends back home..they were very angry as there was no candidate from PTI !!
my mom dad went to vote at 8am for bat but there wasnt any option for bat he called me from the polling station and said he made the bat by hand and put the stamp on that!!! :) he is too inteligent :) he always do what he wants :)

OMG. Is PTI still in this chaos? PROVEN rigging!! No one can deny it! #Vote4None

Then why dont you boicott this kind of elections. RIGGING is now proven. Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri warned the Nation!!! #Vote4None

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

MQM has some more questions to answer and not by yelling foul at the rest of the country.Stand up like men i.e if mqm knows what it means to be a man! and explain how you hide behind women to dop your dirty work!