MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain Address Students In Punjab House Lahore طلبہ اور طالبات کی شمولیت

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

1016.gif

ah-lahore130411pic.jpg
student-lahore130411pic.jpg

GeoG

Well Done
Kamal Kiya Hai
Lakhoon Students in One Room
Another Karamaaaaaaaaaat of Kal.uu Sarkar...

لنڈن کے محل میں بیٹھہ کر غریبوں کے لیئے جدوجہد۔ ھا ھا ھا ھا۔۔۔
یہ اسٹوڈنٹ بھی جعلی ھونگے۔ اپنے ھی کارکن کراچی سے بلوا کر اپنے ھی گھر پنجاب ھاوس میں بٹھا کر خطاب،۔ ھاھاھاھاھا
کاش یہ خطاب کسی اسکول یا یونیورسٹی کو لایئو کرتا۔ تو اسٹوڈنٹ وہ ھوٹنگ کرتے کہ نہ پوچھیں۔ ھال میں گیدڑ گیدڑ کا شور مچ جانا تھا۔
ھا اھاھاھاھھاھاھاھاھا

Last edited:

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
[hilar][hilar](clap) kya baat hai tafoo ab to jahai bi 2 log akhatay hoon gay ka.loo telefonic khatab shoroo kar daa ga apna khatab suna suna key maray ga ab yeh marasi

GraanG2

Oh My God...Itne Students...Yar socho agar telephone nahi hota toh Altaf kya karta...Letteric khitab karta.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I loved the way Lahore slapped Altafs face for that so called Jalsa they had. People might would have listen to the crap he talks ( which btw no one understands) if they had stopped killing in karachi. But they will not do that and they will soon be doomed insha allah.

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm aik tehreek hai jis ko phelne se koi nahi rok sakta log is me shamil hote jayen ge or yeh tehreek phelti jaye gi or jelne wale jelte hamesha jelte rahen ge:biggthumpup::pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavinmqm hi inqelaab laye gi phir pakistan ko taraqi ki rah se koi nahi hata sakta

softlink

Citizen
I am new to this website. I am regularly reading the comments of various users. It seems, specific vested group has intervened this website and their comments are so dangerous. It seems another preparation is going on to alienate a major segment of the population by sarcastic negative comments and supporting leaders who have very ethnic bias and hide their bias under various guide and names. Pakistan is a democratic country (or trying to be) and any party has the right to go to any part of the country to spread their message. But a specific mentality and group of people due to whose similar attitude we lost half of our country and these same group of people are being systematically eliminated in the largest province of this country and their support as these guys have been poking in the affairs of every party in the country but loosing their charm and dignity due to their attitude. MQM is spreading like wild fire and soon you will see them every where. If they are stopped by this group, they will be alienated in other provinces as they are being done in Baluchistan. There is a dangerous game going on in Pakistan. There are munafiq type of so called mollas coming on TV channels like Haroon ur Rashid or Jamatees who have been kicked out but these guys come on channels and spread their hate. I believe, their eyes have not opened yet. Their own are killing them day and night through suicide bombing and if they continue their hate game, they will loose access to Arabian sea and become a land locked depleting nation. ANKHAIN KHOLO WARNA BARBADI SAMNEY KHARI HAI.

softlink

Citizen
I see a specific group of people passing negative remarks on leaders and parties. This is the same group due to whose activities we have lost half of the country. This group is spreading hate and the result is that they are being systematically eliminated from the largest province of the country and if they don't step this hate campaign, soon they will leave access to warm waters of Arabian Sea. This group has many munafiq mollas like haroon ur rashid who come on TV channels as TAJZIANIGARs and spreading their hate and inclination towards specific parties and instead of creating peace, creating more hatred. Soon that time will come that these groups of people will be eliminated from other places also as they are running hate campaign. DARO US WAQT SAY JAB KARACHI KA SAMANDEAR KISI AUR MULK MEIN CHALA JAI. BALUCHISTAN TO KHAIR CHALA HI GIYA HAI AB BACHA KIYA HAI TUMAREY ELAQON MEIN SEWAI SUICIDE BOMBING BY YOUR OWN YOUTH DESTROYING YOURSELF. THIS IS THE RESULT OF YOUR HATE CAMPAIGN.

Jury

KALIYAAA HOUSE IN LONDON

taj_altaf_property1.jpg

This Asian Journal Newspaper belongs to a Person whose name is "Aamir Ghauri". And their Website is based on a "Free Server".

Domain Name: theasianjournal.co.uk
Registrant: Aamir Ghauri
Registrant Type: UK Individual
Registrant's Address: 11 Greencourt Avenue, Croydon, CR0 7LD, UK

Ummat Akhbar must be thankful to this Aamir Ghauri for opening a Propaganda Mouth like them in UK too.

Nice try who ever did it! but unfortunately! he/she is not TOO smart bhai logo ainda koe aisa item lao na to koshish kerna story main jhool na ho! should be solid takay maza aee! whats the credibility of THEASIANJOURNAL ??? here are the details from NIC Database. Domain is registred to some desi guy, the domain is forwarded to free webhosting service, THEASIANJOUNRAL itna kangla hay kay hosting kay $2 bhe nahin hain monthly?

Mazay ke baat 15 April 2009 ko he register hoe hay domain, is kaam kay lia domain pehlay say lay ker rakhay jatay hain !

Those who live in UK/USA/Canada knows very well, in Journals/Newspaper ke kia auqaat hay, RADDI ke terha rakhay hotay hain grocery stores per BULK main jitnay chahay free main utha lain log lay jatay hain GLASSES clean kernay kay lia yeh phir Dastar Khawan ke Jaga bichanay, yeh phir MASALA DAAR Entertainment news kay lia! is say ziada kuch nahin! jis ko perhna hota hay woh Jang/BBC/Ummat/Jasarat/Express/Dawn/The News perh laytay hay!
Please correct me if I am wrong?

See what other says about this paper.
binary zero said:
it doesn’t appear to be a credible new papers ? Why it isn’t available on internet. (pkpolitics)

tmukhtar said:
I have been asking pkpolitics for almost three months now to disclose the source of news which come from Theasianjournal.
The fact is there is no theasianjournal.co.uk working website hence the journal itself.
Instead of coming out clean pkpolitics has put me on moderation list so that I can not talk to my friends on pkpolitics
So sad.
Tahir Mukhtar

Eyrie said:
This journal is dodgy. Can’t find it on the net. Stop spreading unauthentic stories. If same story can be produced via a credible source then it is worth commenting. This in no way means agreeing with the current government though as some may think.

All above comments are from PKPOLITICS SITE
The exact link is
http://pkpolitics.com/2009/10/26/pakist ... nt-change/

Do read the other stupid stories from the same paper kafi Masaldaar banatay hain story!

Domain name:
theasianjournal.co.uk

Registrant:
Aamir Ghauri

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
11 Greencourt Avenue
Croydon
CR0 7LD
United Kingdom

Registrar:
1 & 1 Internet AG [Tag = SCHLUND]
URL: http://registrar.1und1.info

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 15-Apr-2009
Renewal date: 15-Apr-2011

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns59.1and1.co.uk
ns60.1and1.co.uk

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 12:52:28 17-Nov-2009

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai bus jalta hua dekho Nawazu kay supporters ko!! HAHAHAH!! Maza agaya!

Fazul, illogical batein, bilkul Nawazu ki tarah! Nawazu kay supporters ki auqat hi yahi hai!

انگلینڈ کورٹ ھیں یا نہی?
اگر خبر غلط ھے تو عدالت میں جاوء۔ یہاں انٹرنٹ پر بونگیاں کیوں مار رھے ھو۔ وہ تمہارا لنڈن جس گھر میں رھتا ھے وہ ھی دکھا دو۔ جو وہ کام کاج کرتا ھے وہ ھی بتا دو۔ لیکن نہی ۔ یہ ھمیشہ کہیں گے امت اخبار غلط ھے۔ ھر لنک غلط ھے۔ لیکن اپنے آپ کو سچا ثابت کرنے کے لئے یہ مافیا کبھی عدالت نہی جائے گی۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Altaf bhai ka khitab - Haters ky pait main dard- Goal achived.

صرف مخالفین کے پیٹ میں درد کے لیے کروڑوں روپے ضائع کیے۔۔۔۔

یہ کام تو لاھور کی میونسپل کمیٹی کی ٹنکی میں "جمال کوٹا" ڈالنے سے بھی ھو جاتا۔۔۔

لیکن الطاف کو اس سے کیا ، اُسکے جیب سے کیا جاتا ھے، بھتے کا پیسہ اسی ھی فضول کاموں کے لیے تو لیا جاتا ھے وہ کہتے ھیں نا "مال مفت، دل بے رحم"

اور انگریزی میں کہتے ہیں

Easy come, Easy Go

Last edited: