MQM left Government for his own interest or for the sake of people?

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
It is pity for us that here in our country when ever government is formed or disolved due to the personal likings and dislikings of politicians they merge meet and sit together to support their own personal interests and left when they feel their interests are not being addressed by the ruling party no one ever left government for the sake of poor people the common person is always waiting for some one to join him when he is foodless, waterless, medical treatmentless, powerless, gasless and you can think hundreds of things like these with less added to it so same is the case with MQM

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is made for Altaf Hussain not for people of karachi. I believe he had some conflict with zardari on the amount of kick backs to back zardari's presidency and that is why he asked his stodges to back out of the parliment.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is made for Altaf Hussain not for people of karachi. I believe he had some conflict with zardari on the amount of kick backs to back zardari's presidency and that is why he asked his stodges to back out of the parliment.

MQM is much more than just Altaf Hussain

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muzlomoo ka sathi hey ALTAF hussain

Jo huq kay lia LARTA hey

Jo khata hey wo karta hey

Leader of People of Pakistan

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Few days earlier when Marvi Memon resigned from NA, i had posted following comments on that thread:
Re: Marvi Memon resigns from NA, PML-Q

I quote myself "...i am sure we will all see 'so many Marvi Memon' like 'TRICS' before next General Elections..."

I was right to say so; MQM played the same trick on us(people of pakistan).

Very soon Nawaz & Co. will also resign from National Assembly then all these Thug Parties will create a Mega Thug Party (so-called Grand Democrectic Alliance).

During election compaign Nawaz, Altaf, Fazlu & other founders of Mega Thug Party will use this 'resignation stunt' as 'tool' to fool innocent people of Pakistan. This bunch of useless leaders will tell us following things:

'Dekhin hum nay pakistan ki khatir, aap logon ki khatir iqtadar ki parwah nahi ki aur assembly say resign kardya'.

Nawaz will say:

'jab hum nay assembly say istifa daynay ka faisla kia tu kuch doston na kaha Mian sab aisa na karay magar ma nay un say kaha 'aap istifa ki bat kartay hain pakistan ki khatar agar mujhay jaan bhi deni paray tu Nawaz sharif pechay nahin hatay ga' [what a dialogue]

Altaf in telefonic address will say:

'MQM ko kursi ka lalach nahin, MQM iqtadar nahin chahti, MQM tu awam ki bhlay chahti hai, iswastay hum nay awam ki khatir kursi ko laat mardi'
[how funny it will sound from Altaf's mouth when he will utter these words in his usual style lol ] [ no offence to Altaf ]

Fazlu will say:

'Hum nay awam ki khatir usuli moqif apnaya aur pakistan ko bachany ki khatir assembly ki seat chor di' [great job Moulana]

My question is will these Thugs succeed again? If 'YES' it means 'we the people of pakistan have no brain'. Shall we like to be called 'Brainless' humans - decision is in our own hands. Good Luck to us!

Long Live Pakistan;

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm is made by altaf hussain for the deprived people of pakistan long live mqm zardari will get kick(clap) on his back side from altaf hussain

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
Chooron ka sathi hey Altaf Hussain
Jo Mazloomo ko marwata hai
Jo oraton ko bewa karwata hai
Jo Bachon ko yateem karwata hai
Criminal of people of Pakistan

Muzlomoo ka sathi hey ALTAF hussain

Jo huq kay lia LARTA hey

Jo khata hey wo karta hey

Leader of People of Pakistan

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm is made by altaf hussain for the deprived people of pakistan long live mqm zardari will get kick(clap) on his back side from altaf hussain

No and I repeat no revolution was ever successful in the history of human beings when the leader was not between the people. Prophet Muhammad PBUH migrated to Medina when almost all of the muslims have already migrated out of Makkah, although he was offered full protection from the people of Medinah. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed was always with his armies fighting in the battle field when muslims had their encounter with Persians and Romans. Martin Luther king struggled for the blacks in america when blacks were slaves, literally slaves. It was OK for any white man to kill a black man for any reason and there was no law to protects the blacks. The blacks lived in ghettoes, they had seperate bath rooms even in every public place. The so called deprived people of karachi are no way near that.

Nelson Mandella is another example. He served jail for most of his life for his struggle against slavery of blacks in South Africa. The discrimnation against blacks in south africa is not a bit near that for Mohajirs in Pakistan. Aung San Suu Kyi (she is a woman for heaven's sake) the burmese political leader, served jail for several years for her rights. If you talk about our own country benazir is far more a man than your bhai.

The slaves of karachi are worst than those who live under the rule of Landlords because those dehatis are illiterate, but these degree holder slaves do not question the on going comedy, lies, hypocracy of this coward, who does not have any regard to the life of people of karachi and makes and breaks with those who were involved in killing of people of karachi e.g. your new buddy Amir Khan. He has all the traits to make the life of people of karachi a hell hole and their future pitch dark.

Like every other political leader, he is also Azab-e-ilahi for his followers who claim to be muslims but do not judge the character of their leaders based on the principles of Sunnah. This is their destiny becuase they have choosen it.

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Your analysis sounds good. Basically MQM is a Bhatha khoor mafia. but I have a feeling that they are for some reason very scared of ARMY now a days.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is only for some big heads not for the all peoples they are the black mailers,only few of them making money and receiving kick back in foreign accounts out of which some set amount goes to altaf hussain accounts.

HAHAHAH!! And your proof is your over zealous imagination??