MQM IS A TERRORIST GROUP OR NOT? UR OPINION?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Irfan:
Abay ghareebon ki party kay hamdard,pehlay ghareebon ki party kay sardar ko tu ghareebon main lay aa.Ya pher saray ghareebon ko London ka ticket la deh.
What a frustration now??????????????

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Irfan:
Abay ghareebon ki party kay hamdard,pehlay ghareebon ki party kay sardar ko tu ghareebon main lay aa.Ya pher saray ghareebon ko London ka ticket la deh.

It is not a frustration my friend. It is called truth which deceptive eyes can't see.It is also hilarious.I know that there is no
such thing as shame exists in your organization,but somethimes you should assess yourself to grade you.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
nation.lost.in.past said:
NO MQM IS THE ONLY MIDDLE CLASS POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN RIGHT NOW, IN FACT I THINK JAMATE ISLAMI IS THE TERRORIST AND ANTI PAKISTAN, THEIR PAST IS A PROOF.. P.S. I M NOT A MOHAJIR NEITHER I M FROM KARACHI

But you are Pakistani, right?
That's all we want to hear from every Pakistani.
MQM Zinda baad
Pakistan Painda baad

I am agree with both of you.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":g3aqj61y]Irfan:

It is not a frustration my friend. It is called truth which deceptive eyes can't see.It is also hilarious.I know that there is no
such thing as shame exists in your organization,but somethimes you should assess yourself to grade you.[/quote:g3aqj61y]

I don't know what is the criterion you have set for the shame. I think transporting klashonkovs and guns under the "Burqa" in Karachi University is a not a shame for you but it is for us. We treate our lady workers as our own mothers and sisters but we don't use them as the supplier of the guns.
You know what I am talking about.

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot1:

You don't even know me yet you keep branding me and associating me with your rival Jamat. Which sort of tell me how much hatred you have against Jamat.If I belonged to them, I would admit it without any hesitation.I let them defend themselves for the accustaion, however, let's talk about your sardar and the comments I posted for the sympathizer of your party.Lets talk about Imran Farooq. Would you care to tell me what actually transpired between him and you boss in London ? was he expelled from your Mafia ? and if this was a decision from your Rabta Committe or your Boss stamped on it with his will ? I guess, you would know, wouldn't you ?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Pakpatriot1:

You don't even know me yet you keep branding me and associating me with your rival Jamat. Which sort of tell me how much hatred you have against Jamat.If I belonged to them, I would admit it without any hesitation.I let them defend themselves for the accustaion, however, let's talk about your sardar and the comments I posted for the sympathizer of your party.Lets talk about Imran Farooq. Would you care to tell me what actually transpired between him and you boss in London ? was he expelled from your Mafia ? and if this was a decision from your Rabta Committe or your Boss stamped on it with his will ? I guess, you would know, wouldn't you ?

1- I am not trying to make you Jamati, I am just telling you broaden your focus and try to see other then MQM. You will see many pictures around you who are the worst. MQM tou Bacha hai oon ke agey.
2- Why you always worry about internal matters of MQM. Some times you ask why not Muhtarum Altaf Bhai Sahib come to Pakistan? Some times you ask where is Mrs. Altaf Hussain, and now you are sniffing whereabouts of Dr.Imran Farooq. We don't know anything about him, May be he has left the party or may be he is still working behind the scene. This is exclusively a party matter, it is nothing to do with any outsider. Poeple come and go in every party. Many leaders from every party have left their own mother parties and now they are leading thier own parties, so what? who cares.
So, do some logical and sensible opposition. Raising non-issues depicting your level of intellect.

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot1:

Be honest with you, I don't really care with happened to Imran or to others on this matter. I do, However, wonder that those who spent their midnight oil to defend their parties at every occasion,leave the party in the darkness of night and never mentioned by their leaders even onces after that. Not only MQM, but all the others also apply the same principle.Since, I don't believe MQM is a party as such, I always wonder how the people who were involved in criminal activies while staying under the organization,quit the gang and survive of their past criminal record.Now, you know that both Ibbad and Imran were required by police authorities and the search warrants were issued for them when they escaped out of Pakistan and showed up in London one day.There were pending charges of Murder and Kidnapping against both of them,Now one has become a Governor of Sindh and his history was cleaned up for the time being by Musharraf, while other still out of Pakistan, disappeared as a MQM member. Don't you think he should come back to Pakistan to face the charges, defend himself and clear his name ? Let's talk about some sense and dignity.All crimninals no matter which party they belong, they are enemies of Pakistan.They should face the due course of law and defend their honour if they think they are honorable persons.
And as far as the Altaf is concerned, I know he is your leader, but be truthful, he has adopted British as his home and his chances are lot less to return to Pakistan and deminishing with every day passing by.He is not really a leader but a Fugutive.Required by law of pakistan. He Should come home and face the music. He may not like it but as a real leader,he should stand side by side with his workers and people.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi
You are posing the same allegations with phrases. Please correct your records if you have courage to do.Read the following and comments:
1- There was no criminal Charge against Altaf Hussain and Dr.Ishrat ul Ibbad(I don't know about Imran Farooq though)). All of these cases were formed after they left the country at the time of operation in Nawaz Sharif and BB eras. Go and see the records in the justice department of Pakistan.
2- Altaf Hussain is not a fugitive, he is not hiding anywhere in the world. His whereabouts are well known to every body (where he lives in England,probably you know better than me). Many efforts have been made by Govt. of Pakistan and different Pakistani politicians to grab him from U.K. and bring him to Pakistan, but beacause all the cases are forge and this fact is very well known to British govt. they don't put any attention of these allegations. He is living there with freedom.
3- Imam Khumeni came back to Iran after 27 years of self exile. Every body knows what happened in Iran when he arrived there. A revolution in Iran. Right? So, living in self exile is not a particular phenomenon that is only attached to Altaf Hussain, many leaders in the history of the world have been living in self exile but they were connected with their people with some tools of communication. Now Altaf Hussain is lucky enough to enjoy the advancement of the technolgy in this century to be with their people far from the country in every moment of the time.
4-Can you give me the guaranttee that in Paksitan, there will be a free trail against him if he comes back to Pakistan? Can these feudals let him live here with peace, no my dear no. Nobody will tolerate him. If you think with the broader appraoch then you will realize that for Pakistan also it is better that he lives outside. Because if he comes back and then killed, then just imagine what will happen in Pakistan. Will you be able to stop the anarchy in Urban sindh? So at the moment this is also good for Pakistan's interest that he lives abroad.
5- Keeping two nationalities is not an illegal act as long as the concerned countries have no objection. So, any one can have dual nationalities with Pakistan and with Britain.
6-He is always with the party and his workers. Do you know MQM has # of Workers who are IT professionals. They facilitate him to be with his workers through technology. MQM website is the most living and updated website among all the political parties ' web sites in Pakistan. This site is being run by Pakistan's top IT brains. So, attachment with the workers and the party is not an issue.
7- No one makes any harm to the people if they leave the party. The living example is Dr. Aamir Liaqat Hussain. He has left the party but he is still living in Karachi. You see him on TV every day. He is openly critising MQM these days.He was not killed by anyone.
8-The last but not the least, who cares if you don't consider MQM as a party. That's your call and choice. But rest of the Pakistanis consider it a political party (whether they like it or not). Alhamdullillah, 120 million people supports this party. It has countless of workers all around the world. Pakistanis from every walk of life from Donkey Cart drivers to top scientists, Drs. Engineers, University professors are all their workers. They sit on "DAREES" together and listen to Altaf Hussain in the their public meetings.This party has offices in almost every big city in the world. 2.5 million people casted votes to them in the last election. They have 26 MNA's, 54 MPAs and 6 senetors in the parliament of Pakistan and 2 members in Azad Kashmir's assembly.
So, only one Mr. Zaidi VS all of the above? Does it make sense? All of these people are fool but Mr. Zaidi?
Come out of your dreams and face the reality my brother.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Irfan:

YAAR TUM LOG UCLE SAY PEDAL HOOO......TUM LOGON KO KUCH PATA HOTA NAHI HAI GEO DEKH KAR YA YOUTUBE DEKH KAR APNA MIND BUANA LAIYTA HOO.....APNI JAHALATH SAY BHARA AAKER REALITY KO BIHI FACE KARO.......MQM AND ALTAF HUSSAIN ARE THE REALITY....AND MQM IS A ONLY REAL AND ORGANIZE POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN......YEH JO WADERY JAGERDAR HAIN YEH TUM JASEY BEWAQOOFON KEY THROUGH APNA KAM NIKALWATEY HIAN OR MQM KO BUDNAM KARTEY HAIN KYUNKEY AGAR KOYE PARTY YA MOVMENT IN WADEROON OR JAGERDARONNN (FUDERALS) KO KHATAM KARSAKTI HAI TU WO MQM .... JITNA MQM AGEY BARHEY GI INLOGON KO KHTARA HAI,,,,YEH LOGO KABHI GARIBON KO AGYE NAHI ANEY DAINGEY....MUGAR ..... ZAID ....TUM OR TUMHAREY JASEY KUCH STUPID YEH BATH NAHI SAMJH SAKTEY KYUN TUM LOG PAKISTAN KI US AWAM ME SAY HO JO ZYADA TER UNPARH PER HAI... TU ES ME TUMHARA KOYE KASOOR NAHI HAI....IN WADERON OR JAGERDARON NEY TUM LOGON KO RAKHA HI ESLIYE JAHIL HAI TAKEY TUM LOG JO YEH KHAIN WO HI KAROO......EK BAR MQM KO POWER ME ANEY DO INSHALLAH TUM LOG SUBH PARH LEKH JAOGEY....FIKAR NA KAROO.....TUMHAREY BACHEY INSHALLAH ACHI EDUCATION HASIL KARAINGEY.......ES WAQT SUBH SAY ZYADA EDUCATED LOG MQM ME HAIN....BAQI SARI PARTIES ME LOTERY ...JAHIL WADERY OR JAGERDAR HAIN.....MQM ME SIRF PARHEY LEKHEY OR MIDDLE CLASS LOG HAIN.......OR WO AGEY BARH RAHEY HAIN TUM JASEY JAHILON KO BHI INSHALLAH EDUCATION MIL JAIGEE FIKAR MATH KARO...GOOD BLEES U

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
irfan123 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Irfan:

YAAR TUM LOG UCLE SAY PEDAL HOOO......TUM LOGON KO KUCH PATA HOTA NAHI HAI GEO DEKH KAR YA YOUTUBE DEKH KAR APNA MIND BUANA LAIYTA HOO.....APNI JAHALATH SAY BHARA AAKER REALITY KO BIHI FACE KARO.......MQM AND ALTAF HUSSAIN ARE THE REALITY....AND MQM IS A ONLY REAL AND ORGANIZE POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN......YEH JO WADERY JAGERDAR HAIN YEH TUM JASEY BEWAQOOFON KEY THROUGH APNA KAM NIKALWATEY HIAN OR MQM KO BUDNAM KARTEY HAIN KYUNKEY AGAR KOYE PARTY YA MOVMENT IN WADEROON OR JAGERDARONNN (FUDERALS) KO KHATAM KARSAKTI HAI TU WO MQM .... JITNA MQM AGEY BARHEY GI INLOGON KO KHTARA HAI,,,,YEH LOGO KABHI GARIBON KO AGYE NAHI ANEY DAINGEY....MUGAR ..... ZAID ....TUM OR TUMHAREY JASEY KUCH STUPID YEH BATH NAHI SAMJH SAKTEY KYUN TUM LOG PAKISTAN KI US AWAM ME SAY HO JO ZYADA TER UNPARH PER HAI... TU ES ME TUMHARA KOYE KASOOR NAHI HAI....IN WADERON OR JAGERDARON NEY TUM LOGON KO RAKHA HI ESLIYE JAHIL HAI TAKEY TUM LOG JO YEH KHAIN WO HI KAROO......EK BAR MQM KO POWER ME ANEY DO INSHALLAH TUM LOG SUBH PARH LEKH JAOGEY....FIKAR NA KAROO.....TUMHAREY BACHEY INSHALLAH ACHI EDUCATION HASIL KARAINGEY.......ES WAQT SUBH SAY ZYADA EDUCATED LOG MQM ME HAIN....BAQI SARI PARTIES ME LOTERY ...JAHIL WADERY OR JAGERDAR HAIN.....MQM ME SIRF PARHEY LEKHEY OR MIDDLE CLASS LOG HAIN.......OR WO AGEY BARH RAHEY HAIN TUM JASEY JAHILON KO BHI INSHALLAH EDUCATION MIL JAIGEE FIKAR MATH KARO...GOOD BLEES U

A little harsh but true.Agreed. Keep it up my dear.

Zaidi Qasim

irfan123 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Irfan:

Irfan:

Takreer choor Bhia, Sawal ka Jawab deh.Mujhay maloom hai telephonic Takreerian sunn sunn kar bhajay main sirf Altaf ghoomtah hai.
Kia ghareebon ko London bulwana nahi chahtah ? Khud tu London ki hawwa kha ria hai or ghareebon ko hawaii peh rakh ria hai.Abay, kuch khuda ka khoof kar ria hai ya nahi ?

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
Zaidi
You are posing the same allegations with phrases. Please correct your records if you have courage to do.Read the following and comments:
1- There was no criminal Charge against Altaf Hussain and Dr.Ishrat ul Ibbad(I don't know about Imran Farooq though)). All of these cases were formed after they left the country at the time of operation in Nawaz Sharif and BB eras. Go and see the records in the justice department of Pakistan.
2- Altaf Hussain is not a fugitive, he is not hiding anywhere in the world. His whereabouts are well known to every body (where he lives in England,probably you know better than me). Many efforts have been made by Govt. of Pakistan and different Pakistani politicians to grab him from U.K. and bring him to Pakistan, but beacause all the cases are forge and this fact is very well known to British govt. they don't put any attention of these allegations. He is living there with freedom.
3- Imam Khumeni came back to Iran after 27 years of self exile. Every body knows what happened in Iran when he arrived there. A revolution in Iran. Right? So, living in self exile is not a particular phenomenon that is only attached to Altaf Hussain, many leaders in the history of the world have been living in self exile but they were connected with their people with some tools of communication. Now Altaf Hussain is lucky enough to enjoy the advancement of the technolgy in this century to be with their people far from the country in every moment of the time.
4-Can you give me the guaranttee that in Paksitan, there will be a free trail against him if he comes back to Pakistan? Can these feudals let him live here with peace, no my dear no. Nobody will tolerate him. If you think with the broader appraoch then you will realize that for Pakistan also it is better that he lives outside. Because if he comes back and then killed, then just imagine what will happen in Pakistan. Will you be able to stop the anarchy in Urban sindh? So at the moment this is also good for Pakistan's interest that he lives abroad.
5- Keeping two nationalities is not an illegal act as long as the concerned countries have no objection. So, any one can have dual nationalities with Pakistan and with Britain.
6-He is always with the party and his workers. Do you know MQM has # of Workers who are IT professionals. They facilitate him to be with his workers through technology. MQM website is the most living and updated website among all the political parties ' web sites in Pakistan. This site is being run by Pakistan's top IT brains. So, attachment with the workers and the party is not an issue.
7- No one makes any harm to the people if they leave the party. The living example is Dr. Aamir Liaqat Hussain. He has left the party but he is still living in Karachi. You see him on TV every day. He is openly critising MQM these days.He was not killed by anyone.
8-The last but not the least, who cares if you don't consider MQM as a party. That's your call and choice. But rest of the Pakistanis consider it a political party (whether they like it or not). Alhamdullillah, 120 million people supports this party. It has countless of workers all around the world. Pakistanis from every walk of life from Donkey Cart drivers to top scientists, Drs. Engineers, University professors are all their workers. They sit on "DAREES" together and listen to Altaf Hussain in the their public meetings.This party has offices in almost every big city in the world. 2.5 million people casted votes to them in the last election. They have 26 MNA's, 54 MPAs and 6 senetors in the parliament of Pakistan and 2 members in Azad Kashmir's assembly.
So, only one Mr. Zaidi VS all of the above? Does it make sense? All of these people are fool but Mr. Zaidi?
Come out of your dreams and face the reality my brother.

Pakpatriot1:

I am really surprized that you compare Aataf with Khomaini .Its like comparing apples and oranges.Let's look at your arguments.Kmomaini was expelled from Iran under Shah and was never allowed to return. Altaf is in self exile.Almost every part of the sindh Province stayed and still is under MQM control. Even Karachi is almost within the qubza Group.He is still scared to come back.Khmonani spend a lot of time outside the country but never adopted the citizenship of another country ever.He was not a duel national.He truely believed in his country only and stayed its citizen. While Altaf,after spending 3 to 5 years or longer, gleefully became Birtish national and took an oath to be faithful to Queen and her heirs in all his life
Below is the exact wording of the oath Altaf took when became Birtish Citizen.

" I( Altaf Hussain) swear by Almighty God that on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law."

Khomini , in his exile never critised his country while travelling to a third country from France.And Altaf , while on travell spree, went to even India and Put down Pakistan in front of Indians and foreign leaders. He actually called creation of Pakistan a big blender and apologized to the Hindus for this mistake.

Now let's talk about your second question. Can anyone give guarantee that a fair trial will be held within Pakistan ? Your Party is in Government for last 15 years or so in one form or other.Since, opprotunist never lose an opportunity ,your party never lost the will to stay in power one way or other. weather with the dictator or with civilian.Now, after so many years in power corridors, if you question the judiaciary in Pakistan, that means you guysdid scott all for the common Pakistanis during last decade.People of Pakistan shopuld ask you this question that if we can trust the justice system in Pakistan ? And if not, who is responsible for it other than those who stayed in power for last 10 years or so.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi
Look, this is the problem wtih you, whenever someone tries to explain his point of view through an example, you take it as like personal. I never compared Altaf Bhai with Khumeni. I just used an example that if a leader wants to lead his people and he is not allowed to do so within be staying in his country, then he can be self exiled and lead from far. The same thing Khumeni did and many other leaders did in the past. I am just saying if you have fear of your life it's better to move some other place, and especially if you have bigger responsibilty to lead your people. If you think and your supporters think that by living here in Pakistan will harm not only your life but also your cause for which you have been stuggling for many years, then it is kind to go out side and continue your struggle from a safer place.
Now come to the point where you said MQM is in power for the last 10-15 years and why Altaf Bhai is still outside the country. Now take my answers on that:
1-This argument looks like a valid one, but if you analyse it deeply then this is not actually the true case. MQM is sharing power rather to have full control over any govt.. Even in City Govt. Karachi where they have about 85% majority, City nazim everyday screams upon the interventions of Feudals and other elements from the coallition partners. But we have to live with it as we need to solve the problems of the city. We can not leave Karachi's people in the hands of Jaagirdaars and terrorrist Moulvis. Make your choice, will you mind to drive in half hour from Landhi to Sujani Town or you still want to travel the same route in 2 and half hours. This is the reason we have to live in the govt. We do not want Karachi's money be spent on so-called Jehads or in the luxuries of feudals even. This is Karachi's people money, it has to spend it here and we are utilizing it honestly. The whole world is admiring it, may be you not, but who cares.
2- MQM has no control over any govt.agencies (e.g.even USA govt., itself, does not have a full control over CIA and FBI, this is a known fact here in America). If Pakistani agencies plan to kill Altaf Bhai, can any govt. stop them? Off course not?
3-Out side the agencies even, there are many people, groups, and so-called Jehadi Tanzeemien also who want to kill Altaf Bhai. No one has control over these people right now.
3- How corrupt your judicial system is, there is no two opinions on that. How can I trust those judges who one day hang an elected prime minister and other day they say yes we were told to do so. Recently, a massive movement launched to fix the corrupt judicial system and so-called honest CJ was restored, but look at the result. Those who sponsored the lawyer's movement got the verdict in their favor in few weeks. Both Sharif Brothers have been freed from all the charges in a fraction of time. How about those poor Pakistanis who are in the jails for many years and waiting for the results of their cases? Why not any preference given to them, because they are poor and common Pakistanis? and Altaf Bhai is also from them. He is also from "Hashrat ul Arz" and "Kammi kameen" background, so how can we trust on this judicial system.
4- Do not be jealous if MQM is in power, they are there to serve the country not to loot it. (BTW, this jealousy of yours makes you jamati ;) )
5- Did you able to save BB who was two times PM of Pakistan and the most popular leader?
I know you will not agree on any of my points as you do not find yourself in a place from where you can see the truth.
But many other people are reading this discussion in this forum, so I wrote it to clear the records and to eliminate the misunderstandings about MQM.
Thanks for your help to raising these issues, it helps MQM to clarify their situation.
Allah Hafiz

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot1:

I guess half truth is better than no truth at all. You conveniently ignored Altaf Bhai's actions while staying in exile and maligned the country in India.You also didn't chose to answer my question of his becoming a British citizen and affirming his alliance to Queen and her successors in his life.You think you can still be faithful to Pakistan while swearing to be faithful to Queen as well ? As someone, who has a desire to lead the country as a leader, this is too much of a baggage to carry on his shoulders.

You did admit that your party were in power sharing mode with dictators and others in last 10 years.You did admit indirectly that you made compromises on your party principles to share the power.However, you couldn't make significant changes to show to the rest of the Pakistani People for your last 10 years in power.Constructions in Karachi is a metro issue and when you are sharing the power on federal level, the expectations are higher than the local road and infrastructure developments.I never seen on any national building issues, your party took a different line during Musharraf's erra.You enjoyed free ride on the basis of few national seats where Musharraf was seeking your participation to rule the country with his autocratic sytle. I never seen any admiralbe changes your party brought to break the fuedel system within the country when you had a chance to do that.However, MQM supported Musharraf of every issue where western interests were taken care of on the cost of common people of Pakistan. When Musharraf boasted in his book to sell the Paskistani's to American at $ 500. 00 per person, I never seen your leader protested his outragous claim .your party did however, firmed up his support to prolong his stay as a dictator. And at the very end, when the writting was on the wall, MQM dumped Musharraf and started to distance the party during his departure. Which was cleaver in a sense to check for the new opportunities on the horizon.

You do know that with the kind of support you have, MQM will stay as a regional party.In order to broaden your support, you have to quit hypocracy,quit calling Punjabi, sindhi, Pathans and blaming them for your troubles.National party should have a national base.And national base comes from the leader's leadership.Currently, like other parties, MQM doesn't have a leader capable of uniting every Pakistani under one roof.Your current Shah in London has become more of a liability than asset.His ridiculous actions costing every member a lot of grief and pulling you all back.May be this is intentionally done, may be this is what every worker wants in your party.May be your party find benefits in keeping the courty divided in to fractions.I guess it's not a bad idea if you can win sympathy from Muhajir community by showing you oppressed...... May be.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know you will not agree on any of my points as you do not find yourself in a place from where you can see the truth.
But many other people are reading this discussion in this forum, so I wrote it to clear the records and to eliminate the misunderstandings about MQM.
Thanks for your help to raising these issues, it helps MQM to clarify their situation.
Allah Hafiz

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hayrani hai mujhey aisay logoon pe jo mqm jaisi tanzeem ko support kertay hain mqm hamesha hi hakumat mai kyon hoti hai maulna ki tara
kabhi opposition mai kyon nahi rehti bas mqm ko jo support kerta hai ya to un mi aqel ki kami hai ya phir lalch hai un kolog dekhtay hai altaf bhai london mai baith kar jagirdaro sa laday ga beqwas main nahi manta har hum pakistan ki baat kertay hai altaf mqm sindh punjab ki baat kerta hai why vo jab tak aisay gaddar humeray country mai hai hum kabhi khushkhal nahi ho sakhtay

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I guess half truth is better than no truth at all. You conveniently ignored Altaf Bhai's actions while staying in exile and maligned the country in India.You also didn't chose to answer my question of his becoming a British citizen and affirming his alliance to Queen and her successors in his life.You think you can still be faithful to Pakistan while swearing to be faithful to Queen as well ?

What a non-sense, childish and full of frustrations argument this one is.When you have nothing to say, you are trying to make a non-issue an issue. :o
Why you are making fun of yourself in front of other people. People are laughing on you my dear. :lol:
Millions of Pakistanis have dual or tripple nationalities from different countries. Do you want all these Pakistanis to give up their foreign countries nationalities and come back to Pakistan?
I am Pakistani Canadian too, and living and working in USA. I have to follow the laws and regulations of the country where I live. Can I ask to the USA govt. as I am a Pakistani Canadian so please allow me to live within the paradigms of Pakistani or Canadian laws. OR when I became the Canadian Citizen, I also sworn in on Queen's name. So, should I had to ask the canadian govt. that I would not take the oath as I did not like the wording. If you were offerred that citizenship what would you do? Or even what any leader of Pakistan would do in that situation? Quae - e - Azam also studied in England by knowing that he was indirectly agreeing on British King legitimacy. Or when Allama Iqbal went to Germany for his education , did he told German Govt. I will not follow your regualtions as I am a Indian British Citizen?
Come on man, grow up and be logical ......

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatrot1:

Are you talking about a common Pakistani, who for whatever reason leaves his country and becomes national Citizen of another country OR you talking about a Leader who claims to lead the Nation one day ? On the subject of Oath, even lots of Canadians do not agree that they should take Oath to be faithful to Queen of England. Amercian take oath of America as a nation. They don't have kings and queens. In Birtish, when you take oath, you first affirm that you would be faithful to Queen, befor you affirm that you would abide by all the Birtish laws.

For a National leader of any country, It is a shame that he/she seeks to be a National of another country.While you have come in to the country and seek political Assylum, you don't need to become a part and parcel of that country unless you like to be. In Altaf's case, he wanted to become a Birtish National. Benazir stayed in England many years but she never seeked to be a Birtish National.

Take a break Brother. I don't want to argue with you.Since you seem to defend your leader at all cost, there is no reason I should waste my time on this stupidity. Suit yourself. Do whatever you think you can get away with. I faithfully and very politely wrote your party's pitfalls.I guess you didn't like it too much.Truth always hurts, but it is always better than a lie.