MQM IS A TERRORIST GROUP OR NOT? UR OPINION?

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Let's be serious about the MQM. I don't share the comments posted by another reader .I don't want to start another sectarian war among people who speak different languages and only beacuse they speak a different language , they somehow treated differently within the country. I don't even like the idea of those who migrated 62 years ago, still like to be called Muhajir's.Their brand indicates fundamental differences which are still being brewed and kept brewing for some interest groups so they can manipulate vote bank. Once you left the land, and become a part of another country and your generations grown up, I don't think it is appropriate to still stagmatize yourself with your past and don't consile and simulate with the new place after decades.Pakistan is what everyonce's home land and irregardless you are sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan. you are foremost Muslim and Pakistani.
As far as the policies of MQM is concerned,it only promote division,create fraction and destroy trust.Every sigle ruler, either a dictator like Musharraf, or Zia or a civilian Government of Nawaz and Benazir and now Zardari, was welcomed by MQM.Not only that, they happily became the part and the parcel of the previous Governments.We seen their leaders became ministers and handed Government Budgets and facilities.When Bugti was Murdered by Musharraf, MQM mutely protested his death and subtly accomodated themselves within the policies of Musharraf.When the May famous mascre happened in karachi and Musharraf rejected the demands of a proper and neutral Investigation, MQM never voiced their opposition, as a matter of fact, when a Judge tried to open up an inquiry, they stromed his chamber with their workers and Judge had to flee to save his life.They owned the policies of Musharraf all along and they still tried to defend him while he is settling in UK. To me, they are bunch of opportunists and they never disappointed me specially their leader Altaf in UK.

Another cock and bull story.
Sind High Court announced, witnesses of 12th May would come to the court. Since MQM had rally on that day. So the hundreds of workers of MQM went to the court as a witness. Judges not fled, they just went to there chambers back. Not a single judge was hurt or scratched. But, as usual, other party propagated stormed in court like PML-N did with former CJ SAJJAD ALI SHAH's court. These party haven't published there workers name with details of those workers who they were claiming to be killed on 12th May, 2007, but MQM published with in 48 hours of the incident.

(1) Rizwan Shamim s/o Shamim-Ullah [Urdu Speaking]

H. No.1/754 Shah Faisal, Colony No.1, Karachi

(2) Babar Changazee s/o Jamil Khan [Urdu Speaking]

F. No. B-31 Cosmos Plaza, Block16, F.B.Area, Karachi

(3) Umar Rehma s/o Gul Faraz [Pushto Speaking]

UC-1, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi,

Mohall Kandogey, P.O. Dist Deer, NWFP

(4) Sayda Khan s/o Qader Khan [Pushto Speaking]

B-485, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi

Village Jummo, Shahi Khel, Dist, Kohat, NWFP

(5) Irshan Khan Malang s/o Abdul Malook [Pushto Speaking]

D Area, Street 19 Future, Colony Landhi, Karachi

Village Ajmera, P.O. Dist, Budgram, NWFP

(6) Jahanzaib s/o Iftikhar Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. D-2/18, Saud Abad, Malir Tanki Market, Karachi

(7) Shahbaz Khan s/o Ghulam Mustafa [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. RZ-108 Al-Hayder , Society Alnoor Pakwan, Centre Drig Road, Karachi

Hari Pur Hazara

(8) Aslam Pervez s/o Habib [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. 93, Sector 7-C, Orangi Town, Karachi

(9) Ghulam Sarwer s/o Yar Mohammad [Panjabi Speaking]

Chodhry Mohammad Din, Village, Pangriyo, Badin

(10) Sakhi Rehman s/o Darvesh Khan [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. D-324, Pahar Gang, Q-North Nazimabad, Karachi

(11) Raja M. Altaf s/o Noor Ullah [Kashmiri Speaking]

F. No. Q-510, Iqra, B-17, Complex Gulistan-e-Johar

Village Behri, Muzaffarabad

(12) Mansoor Ahmed s/o Saeed Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

K-180, Qasba Colony UC8, Site Town, Karachi

(13) Abdul Ghafoor s/o Abdul Hamid [Pushto Speaking]

H.No. 10, Street 14, Jamali, Village, Gadap Town. Khi

Quetta, Balochistan

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why not add another name . The guy was from Kashmir ( mirpur) and he got killed in crossfire, MQM, took his dead body and started a procession as one of its worker.Poor guy's family was astonished on the events.

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
Why not add another name . The guy was from Kashmir ( mirpur) and he got killed in crossfire, MQM, took his dead body and started a procession as one of its worker.Poor guy's family was astonished on the events.

(1) First glad to hear that, this guy was killed in crossfire. So far parties have been giving impression that, they had bouquet in hands and MQM workers was carrying guns.

(2) MIRPUR is not in Karachi. More than 2 years have gone, why haven't they exposed MQM openly on this issue?

(3) All the parties haven't able to published killed workers list, yet. Instead should have published the list, they are doing hanky panky

Zaidi Qasim

What the Mafia mouth-piece would do. Try to defend every single action of Mafia and justify that.

Get you facts straight.

1_ I never claimed that there was never a second party during MAY 12th Massacre. MQM was the main party which started the riots.Being in the part of the ruling party,they should never have staged the blockages of roads and insist on Rallies during that day.When you sell your household appliances to buy guns and stored them in your houses on the instructions of your leader, then the others will also do the same to defend themsleves.
2-Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and that poor guy was not a member of MQM.He was a labour and came in Karachi to find work.This is not the first time MQM used that trick.I witnessed the same happened in F.B Area, when MQM statred to stage the deadbody procession using riots.So, don't tell me that they are innocent and navive. They are savy and ruthless mob.
3- The Judge left the inquiry Chamber to save himself from MQM workers.your party intentionally rallied in front of the court to undermine the inquiry.Again, Mafia mentallity in Mafia style.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
What the Mafia mouth-piece would do. Try to defend every single action of Mafia and justify that.

Get you facts straight.

1_ I never claimed that there was never a second party during MAY 12th Massacre. MQM was the main party which started the riots.Being in the part of the ruling party,they should never have staged the blockages of roads and insist on Rallies during that day.When you sell your household appliances to buy guns and stored them in your houses on the instructions of your leader, then the others will also do the same to defend themsleves.
2-Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and that poor guy was not a member of MQM.He was a labour and came in Karachi to find work.This is not the first time MQM used that trick.I witnessed the same happened in F.B Area, when MQM statred to stage the deadbody procession using riots.So, don't tell me that they are innocent and navive. They are savy and ruthless mob.
3- The Judge left the inquiry Chamber to save himself from MQM workers.your party intentionally rallied in front of the court to undermine the inquiry.Again, Mafia mentallity in Mafia style.

On this forum you have told us countless eyewitness stories of MQM killings. one.
You are an extreme opponent of MQM. Two.
Why MQM never try to kill you?. Three
Enough is enough with fake stories. No one believes in these Imran Khani + Jamati Stories.Four
Now you will tell me, I have started abusing the others rather to defend. Five
So,no more answer what ever you will reply with your frustrations.PERIOD

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
(1) What the Mafia mouth-piece would do. Try to defend every single action of Mafia and justify that. Get you facts staright.

1_ (2) I never claimed that there was never a second party during MAY 12th Massacre. MQM was the main party which started the riots.Being in the part of the ruling party,they should never have staged the blockages of roads and insist on Rallies during that day.(3) When you sell your household appliances to buy guns and stored them in your houses on the instructions of your leader, then the others will also do the same to defend themsleves.
2-Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and that poor guy was not a member of MQM.He was a labour and came in Karachi to find work.This is not the first time MQM used that trick.(4) I witnessed the same happened in F.B Area, when MQM statred to stage the deadbody procession using riots.So, don't tell me that they are innocent and navive. They are savy and ruthless mob.
3- (5) The Judge left the inquiry Chamber to save himself from MQM workers.your party intentionally rallied in front of the court to undermined the inquiry.Again, Mafia mentallity in Mafia style.

(1) Derogatory remarks only shows your frustration. It won't help in arguing. Take a chilled glass of water.

(2) Again you're just accusing. MQM MNAs, MPAs family members were on the rally. How the hell they started firing on the CJ supporters to put there families in danger. In fact, main party leaders were not present at that time, who said they will come to receive CJ at Karachi airport. What a co incidence that no one come, like IMRAN KHAN, MAKHDOOM AMIN FAHIM, etc.

ASMA JAHANGIR phoned MQM's ANWAR ALAM on 11th may, 2007, that there will be blood shed on 12th May, 2007. And said to him, that MQM should cancel the rally. In reply when MQM ask her, from where she came to know that, she didn't tell. MQM is still waiting for her reply. She hasn't revealed it, yet. Why hasn't she revealed it, yet? Whom she has been hiding?

CHUDHRY AITIZAZ AHSAN said on 12th MAY, 2007, in an interview with BBC URDU, that, CJ Iftikhar Chudhry was tried to be abducted and killed on that day. Why IFTIKHAR CHUDHRY or AITIZAZ AHSAN haven't lodge an FIR, yet?

(3) Yes, said after the massacre of ALIGARH & QASBA colony on 16th December, 1986. When police and other law enforcement agencies didn't come to rescue people. But, mind it, ALTAF said, weapons should be licensed. So, what's wrong with licensed weapons.

(4) If you witnessed then, you should have gone to the court. No use to reveal in this forum.

(5) MQM is not a TANGA PARTY. Thousand of MQM workers will submit the affidavit of witness, whenever the inquiry will start. So no more saying MQM stormed the court or railed the court. Witness should go, even I request to you, you should go too. To expose MQM.

Zaidi Qasim

On this forum you have told us countless eyewitness stories of MQM killings. one.
Enough is enough with fake stories. No one believes in these Imran Khani + Jamati Stories.Four
Now you will tell me, I have started abusing the others rather to defend. Five
So,no more answer what ever you will reply with your frustrations.PERIOD[/quote]

Look, I never said that I fell in love with MQM policies.My counts are historics and the quotes of your leaders are historics as well. You can't get away from the truth.As far as my life and death, I believe that my destiny is in my Allah's hand.MQm could threaten me,have threaten many of my friends and the people I know. But that will not stop me exposing their ugly face.

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
(1) On this forum you have told us countless eyewitness stories of MQM killings. one.
(2) Now you will tell me, I have started abusing the others rather to defend. Five
(3) So,no more answer what ever you will reply with your frustrations.PERIOD

Look, I never said that I fell in love with MQM policies.My counts are historics and the quotes of your leaders are historics as well. You can't get away from the truth.As far as my life and death, I believe that my destiny is in my Allah's hand.MQm could threaten me,have threaten many of my friends and the people I know. But that will not stop me exposing their ugly face.[/quote]

(1) This forum is not being conducting by two times PCO judge CJ Iftikhar. So no use to say any killing stories over here. Go to court but with proofs rather than fibs.

(2)
Why not? As a friend I'll. After all you people have opened Pandora box for which I'm very grateful.

(3) Obviously, when you don't have answers, how can you give answer. Thanks for accepting defeat.

Zaidi Qasim

Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
(1) What the Mafia mouth-piece would do. Try to defend every single action of Mafia and justify that. Get you facts staright.

1_ (2) I never claimed that there was never a second party during MAY 12th Massacre. MQM was the main party which started the riots.Being in the part of the ruling party,they should never have staged the blockages of roads and insist on Rallies during that day.(3) When you sell your household appliances to buy guns and stored them in your houses on the instructions of your leader, then the others will also do the same to defend themsleves.
2-Mirpur is part of Azad Kashmir and that poor guy was not a member of MQM.He was a labour and came in Karachi to find work.This is not the first time MQM used that trick.(4) I witnessed the same happened in F.B Area, when MQM statred to stage the deadbody procession using riots.So, don't tell me that they are innocent and navive. They are savy and ruthless mob.
3- (5) The Judge left the inquiry Chamber to save himself from MQM workers.your party intentionally rallied in front of the court to undermined the inquiry.Again, Mafia mentallity in Mafia style.

(1) Derogatory remarks only shows your frustration. It won't help in arguing. Take a chilled glass of water.

(2) Again you're just accusing. MQM MNAs, MPAs family members were on the rally. How the hell they started firing on the CJ supporters to put there families in danger. In fact, main party leaders were not present at that time, who said they will come to receive CJ at Karachi airport. What a co incidence that no one come, like IMRAN KHAN, MAKHDOOM AMIN FAHIM, etc.

ASMA JAHANGIR phoned MQM's ANWAR ALAM on 11th may, 2007, that there will be blood shed on 12th May, 2007. And said to him, that MQM should cancel the rally. In reply when MQM ask her, from where she came to know that, she didn't tell. MQM is still waiting for her reply. She hasn't revealed it, yet. Why hasn't she revealed it, yet? Whom she has been hiding?

CHUDHRY AITIZAZ AHSAN said on 12th MAY, 2007, in an interview with BBC URDU, that, CJ Iftikhar Chudhry was tried to be abducted and killed on that day. Why IFTIKHAR CHUDHRY or AITIZAZ AHSAN haven't lodge an FIR, yet?

(3) Yes, said after the massacre of ALIGARH & QASBA colony on 16th December, 1986. When police and other law enforcement agencies didn't come to rescue people. But, mind it, ALTAF said, weapons should be licensed. So, what's wrong with licensed weapons.

(4) If you witnessed then, you should have gone to the court. No use to reveal in this forum.

(5) MQM is not a TANGA PARTY. Thousand of MQM workers will submit the affidavit of witness, whenever the inquiry will start. So no more saying MQM stormed the court or railed the court. Witness should go, even I request to you, you should go too. To expose MQM.

I don't consider MQM as a party. As I have said it before, it is a bunch of opportunists who got togather and taking the advantages of the divison which exists within the communities in Pakistan.It is Mafia style gang. By the way, Can you tell me whatever happens to Imran Farooq who was with Altaf In London ? He got lucky since he is residing in UK, If he was in Pakistan and deviated from the Mafia agenda, Mqm probably would be arranging his memorial days every year in his honour.

Zaidi Qasim

Jury said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
(1) On this forum you have told us countless eyewitness stories of MQM killings. one.
(2) Now you will tell me, I have started abusing the others rather to defend. Five
(3) So,no more answer what ever you will reply with your frustrations.PERIOD

Look, I never said that I fell in love with MQM policies.My counts are historics and the quotes of your leaders are historics as well. You can't get away from the truth.As far as my life and death, I believe that my destiny is in my Allah's hand.MQm could threaten me,have threaten many of my friends and the people I know. But that will not stop me exposing their ugly face.

(1) This forum is not being conducting by two times PCO judge CJ Iftikhar. So no use to say any killing stories over here. Go to court but with proofs rather than fibs.

(2)
Why not? As a friend I'll. After all you people have opened Pandora box for which I'm very grateful.

(3) Obviously, when you don't have answers, how can you give answer. Thanks for accepting defeat.
[/quote]

Jury:

You are so funny, I answered your friend PAKPATRIOTS in my posting . My comments were just below his quotes .These remarks are not mine but rather your friend Pakpatriot's.You answered his remarks and didn't read my comments. I guess you overworked. Take a vacation and Calm down a bit. Don't stress yourself for the sake of MQM.

Jury

(1) I don't consider MQM as a party. As I have said it before,
(2) it is a bunch of opportunists who got togather and taking the advantages of the divison which exists within the communities in Pakistan.It is Mafia style gang.
(3) By the way, Can you tell me whatever happens to Imran Farooq who was with Altaf In London ? He got lucky since he is residing in UK, If he was in Pakistan and deviated from the Mafia agenda, Mqm probably would be arranging his memorial days every year in his honour.

(1) Thanks! Because it is a movement not a party, dear.

(2) I'm glad these opportunist are taking the advantages and making most of it. If other parties had done this, there would have been no MQM and ALTAF.

sg-flyover011107-main.jpg

2341424-Kemari-Karachi.jpg

1100635531-1.jpg

1100635531-2.gif

(3) As you said, IMRAN FAROOQ is lucky, he is living in UK. So contact him and use him against MQM. As you said, he is in London, that's why, he need not to afraid of MQM or ALTAF.

Zaidi Qasim

HAAAA hahaha!!! hehehehe !!
You are so funny.At least you answer the right person this time.....HAHAHAHA ,HEHEHEHE

By the way, take my advise and take some days off.Altaf probably wants you in London along with your other Divine.I mean, I think he is busy with his vacation and you are overworked in his absence.....

Jury

Zaidi Qasim said:
HAAAA hahaha!!! hehehehe !!
You are so funny.At lease you answer the right person this time.....HAHAHAHA ,HEHEHEHE

By the way, take my advise and take some days off.Altaf probably wants you in London along with your other Divine.I mean, I think he is busy with his vacation and you are overworked in his absence.....

Last stage of a person frustration, when he doesn't have answer. By the way, when you're contacting IMRAN FAROOQ? Remember, he is in LONDON. GOLDEN CHANCE, to expose ALTAF. What are you waiting for?

Zaidi Qasim

Jury:

seriously, I appreciate your work.Altaf will swear you should have born in his home. Altaf doesn't want to talk about Farooq anymore ! why ? Poor Imran Farooq , Ran from Pakistan under Altaf's umbrella, but couldn't pay back the amount Altaf spent on his escape.Once, MQM's chatter box, now he hardly speaks up.MQM, vigrously defended every murderer including Imran Farooq and Eshrat ibbad. Now I don't see them even talk about Imran..... Mafia metallity Mafia Style.

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
AMERICA AUR EUROPE SA ZAIDA MQM SCHROLE TO NAHI HO SAKHTI NA MQM KO AMERICA YA LONDON MAI SIASAT KARNI CHAHYA KYON KA MQM KA AGENDA BI GAREEBOO KO QATIL KERNA HAI YAHI AMERICAION KA HAI MQM AIN JUIF PARTY B HAI ISS KAY MNA JAB BAAT KERTAY HAI TO UN SA MAGHREB KI BO ATI HAI

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOlX4UznvaI[/video]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PAKI-MEHBOOB said:
AMERICA AUR EUROPE SA ZAIDA MQM SCHROLE TO NAHI HO SAKHTI NA MQM KO AMERICA YA LONDON MAI SIASAT KARNI CHAHYA KYON KA MQM KA AGENDA BI GAREEBOO KO QATIL KERNA HAI YAHI AMERICAION KA HAI MQM AIN JUIF PARTY B HAI ISS KAY MNA JAB BAAT KERTAY HAI TO UN SA MAGHREB KI BO ATI HAI

What Mustafa Kamal is doing is right. He is complaining about the children of their father. So, what's wrong to post this video. This is just a simple case.

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
PAKI-MEHBOOB said:

What Mustafa Kamal is doing is right. He is complaining about the children of their father. So, what's wrong to post this video. This is just a simple case.

PAKPATRIOT1:

I loved the simplicity in which you said these words.Is this what he was doing ? Or was he preparing the ground to show them that MQM can do lot more for them than both Benazir and Nawar can do togather ? lANAT ULLAH ELI UL KAZIBEEN . He is sucking up to American and degrading both leaders not for the sake of Pakistan but for his and his party's agenda. You should at least have a decency to accept that which even blind can see.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
PAKI-MEHBOOB said:

YAAR TUM LOG ITNAT MQM IS GHABRA CHUKEY HOO....KEY FUZOLIYATH PER UTER AYEE HOOO.......MQM IS A ONLY DEMOCRATE PARY IN PAKISTAN.....TUM JASEY CHUND LOG JO MQM KO BUNDANM KARNA CHATEY HOO WO IS DAR SAY KEY MQM JUB KARACHI ME AYEE TU SARI JAMATON KA SAFYA HOGYAA.....KYUNKEY MQM GARIBON KI PARTEY HAI OR KARACHI PAREHY LKEHOON KA SHER HAI.....LOGON NEY MQM KO PASAND KYA KARACHI MEEE OR DOSRON KI HOYE CHOTI....ABH DAR YEH HAI LOGON KO..KEY AGAR MQM PAKISTAN ME PHEL GAY TU KYA HOGA TUMHAR NAWAZ SHARIF KAAA..YEH DAR KHAYA JA RHA AI TUM LOGON KO OR NAWAZ KO BHI...ESHI LIYEE MQM KO BUDNAM KARNEY KEY LIYEE HUD SAY NEECHAY GHERY JAA RAHEY HOO TUM LOG......BUT DONT WORRY MQM WILL STAY AND INSHALLAH PUREY PAKISTAN ME PHELEY GIII.....OR YEHI PARTY HAI JO PAKISTAN KE QISMATH BADAL SAKTI HAI......GOD BLESS MQM.....

Zaidi Qasim

Irfan:
Abay ghareebon ki party kay hamdard,pehlay ghareebon ki party kay sardar ko tu ghareebon main lay aa.Ya pher saray ghareebon ko London ka ticket la deh.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
PAKPATRIOT1:

I loved the simplicity in which you said these words.Is this what he was doing ? Or was he preparing the ground to show them that MQM can do lot more for them than both Benazir and Nawar can do togather ? lANAT ULLAH ELI UL KAZIBEEN . He is sucking up to American and degrading both leaders not for the sake of Pakistan but for his and his party's agenda. You should at least have a decency to accept that which even blind can see.

No brother no, no decency for Nawaz Sharif who lost the win, win Kargil war on Clinton's breakfast table and in retunrs got family photo session with Clinton's family on White House Lawn.
No decency for Jamat -e- Islami who brought Klashonkov, Heroine, 30 lakh terrorists Afghans to Pakistan. They sold Pakistan for US Dollars.
Benazir??? Nothing to say about her as She is not with us.......

MQM has never done crimes like these and they will never do that as they are the offspring of the creaters of Pakistan.