MQM in Govt once again. No TV anchor will dare to critisize the move

doctor

Citizen
MQM is back in govt again and i am 100% sure that no TV anchor will show the courage to critisize their move. Pata nahi ye MQM walon k pas kia jadoo hai.

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
yehi jadoo pakistan army kay pass b hai . MQM nay karachi ka aur army nay pakistan ka bhara gharaq ker dia aur koi sahi tarah poch b nahi sakta

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM is back in govt again and i am 100% sure that no TV anchor will show the courage to critisize their move. Pata nahi ye MQM walon k pas kia jadoo hai.

[h=1]Altaf directs Dr. Ebad to resume office as Sindh Governor[/h]Updated 3 hours ago
http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...e924&ct=1&pre=http://www.thenews.com.pk/&tt=0http://www.siasat.pk/forum/Share

7-18-2011_18927_l.jpg

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain Monday directed Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan to retake charge as Sindh Governor, Geo News reported.

MQM had quit the PPP-led government on June 27, 2011 in centre and Sindh.

Sindh Governor Dr. Ishrat ul Ebad Khan had also tendered his resignation from the office of Governor Sindh.

The strife between MQM and PPP-led government had been triggered by the governments decision to defer elections for three Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly seats last month.

As a result, the MQM leadership had decided that it was no longer possible for the party to continue functioning as part of the Pakistan People's Party-led coalition government.

Meanwhile, President Zardari in reaction to todays MQM decision said this was a positive sign for reconciliation in Pakistan politics.

Speaking to Geo News, PML-N Information Secretary Ahsan Iqbal said that his party knew this would happen and stated that MQM ministers should also return to their posts.

He added that it was difficult to sit in the opposition and the PPP and MQM should stop acting and not play games with the people.

MQM had also filed a petition in the Sindh High Court (SHC) against the deferment of June 26 scheduled Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJ&K) elections for the Karachi seats.

wo kahin b gaya lota to meray pass aya
bus yehi baat hai achi meray herjaai ki

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
for me mqm is doing right thing.i know lots of tasubi tola will not like mqm deceision bcz they want mqm powerless.kyun kay opposition party pml,n sirf power mey aanay kay liye mqm ko use karti.is mey mqm ka nuqsan hota 25 seat kay saath mqm kiya ker leti.tax ki baat karey tau ppp pmln oppose karti .commisionaire ki baat karey pppp pmln oppose karti. 25 seats kay saath mqmkoi baat nahin munwa sakti.atleast in government they can achieve little bit obviously not as much as they like something is better then nothing.pmln fake degree ki tarah fake oppositio bhi hai 62 percent pakistan per hukumet karti hai phir bhi opposition ka rona roti hai. aur imran khan tv per beth ker pakistan change kerna chata hai. aur us kay baad jo time bachta hai woh europe america aur indian actress kay sath chanda jama karta hai.aur app log note kerna sub sey ziada dukh pmln kay supporter aur bias tv anchors analyst ko hoga gin me sare fahrist haroon rasheed.kashif abbasi talat hussain najam sethi ansar abaasi irfan siddiqueor many more.amazing thing is none of them is sind or karachi based.karachi kay logo ko pata hai kaun un ka humdard hai app is gham mei appni jan na do punjab ki fikar karo mqm zindabad altaf hussain zindabad haqparrast zindabad(clap)

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the gutter politics of Pakistan fit for the dirty rats, filthy insects and animals with big claws and teeth and Pakistani politicians who live in sewers.

These shameless and gutless politicians have no morals and ethics except to share power with every hook and crook in the trade. And yet, zombie brains vote for them again and again.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N knew Dr. Ebad would resume office
Updated at: 1956 PST, Monday, July 18, 2011
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-N Information Secretary Ahsan Iqbal reacting to the MQMs decision to have Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad resume office as Sindh Governor, said that his party knew this would happen.

Talking to Geo News Ahsan Iqbal said that MQM ministers should also return to their posts.

He added that it was difficult to sit in the opposition and the PPP and MQM should stop acting and not play games with the people.

It is pertinent to mention here that MQM and PML-N had announced that they would work together as a joint opposition.

GraanG2

for me mqm is doing right thing.i know lots of tasubi tola will not like mqm deceision bcz they want mqm powerless.

did we ask MQM to resign ? We don't care if MQM is in power or not ,we just don't like their hypocrisy and QALABAZIAN...Stay in power...why resign and then do dramabazi later.

GraanG2

PML-N knew Dr. Ebad would resume office
Updated at: 1956 PST, Monday, July 18, 2011
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-N Information Secretary Ahsan Iqbal reacting to the MQM’s decision to have Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad resume office as Sindh Governor, said that his party knew this would happen.

Talking to Geo News Ahsan Iqbal said that MQM ministers should also return to their posts.

It is pertinent to mention here that MQM and PML-N had announced that they would work together as a joint opposition.

hahahaha...they knew this will happen thats why they reached them and asked them to be part of the Grand Fraud....Both are liars.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gyrat agar hoti tue Qaid-e-Tehreek key gardan (neck) itni motti na hoti..............Look at his face look like pig ,,,,,ore face par jo lanaat bars rahi haay woh bhee dhekna chahiay................Abb Qauid kay Gulamoin kay bhanay daykhna.
Sharm tum ko maga nahin ati.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
for me mqm is doing right thing.i know lots of tasubi tola will not like mqm deceision bcz they want mqm powerless.kyun kay opposition party pml,n sirf power mey aanay kay liye mqm ko use karti.is mey mqm ka nuqsan hota 25 seat kay saath mqm kiya ker leti.tax ki baat karey tau ppp pmln oppose karti .commisionaire ki baat karey pppp pmln oppose karti. 25 seats kay saath mqmkoi baat nahin munwa sakti.atleast in government they can achieve little bit obviously not as much as they like something is better then nothing.pmln fake degree ki tarah fake oppositio bhi hai 62 percent pakistan per hukumet karti hai phir bhi opposition ka rona roti hai. aur imran khan tv per beth ker pakistan change kerna chata hai. aur us kay baad jo time bachta hai woh europe america aur indian actress kay sath chanda jama karta hai.aur app log note kerna sub sey ziada dukh pmln kay supporter aur bias tv anchors analyst ko hoga gin me sare fahrist haroon rasheed.kashif abbasi talat hussain najam sethi ansar abaasi irfan siddiqueor many more.amazing thing is none of them is sind or karachi based.karachi kay logo ko pata hai kaun un ka humdard hai app is gham mei appni jan na do punjab ki fikar karo mqm zindabad altaf hussain zindabad haqparrast zindabad(clap)
Matlab parast zindabad(clap)

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Aray bahi ye jamhriat ke nam pe logo ko ulo bna rhay hai. aik Altaf bahi saari arty chlata hai bakion ka koi kirdar nehi. logo se inko kia lena dena. ander ki bat aj tak kabi kisi ko pata chali . ye donon chor hai our inko dar hai ke ab jain kider. bat to aglay election se pehlay hi kulay gi. ab kon kitna qurbani deta hai .

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hahahaha bhai ye konsa gunaha azeem hy jo anchor ko batete hoe sharam ari hy. Bhai anchor hazarat kuch bolo en bicharoon ko poary sal khoon jalta hy shayad kuch recover ho jaee.