MQM Gifted A House To Darling Of Karachi Syed Mustafa Kamal

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
210210.gif

...........................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5T1r1tS_Uw[/video]
...........................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_H9-SYJXw8[/video]

1100863430-1.gif

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
yar humare elaqe ke town nazim nai 2 ghar banaye hain yeh tou city nazim hai ,,, mein ais per koi ilzam nahi laga raha hoon beshak mustufa kamal nai bohat kam kia hai lekin ais baat ko bhi mad-e-nazar rakhna chahiye ke ais no. 2 nazim ka bhi khitab dia gia jo baad mein jhot nikla

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
some baata money is utilized after sucking blood from poor
people of karachi they can offord to do that another
form of political crupption [altaf]

GeoG

He was living in a rented house after four years as mayor

Just like Nawaz Sharif owed money to his sons and daughter
Yar Agar Jhoot Hi Bolna Hai Tou Dhang Ka Bolo
Hamaray Muasharay Main Baaiti is the last one you borrow money from

Jury

..............................[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVTEDbw1-Aw[/video]

Spartacus

Kaam Kaam Kaam Mustafa Kamal

Kaam Kaam Kaam Mustafa Kamal

In 52 months - 2500 mega projects - 2 projects per day - each project more than Rs. 30 million

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WDOU4E83C0[/video]

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
This is not fair, aik makaan Jury bhai ki nazar bhi hona chahiya :D . No offense but I think the way you defend MQM everyday on this forum is also commendable [clap] .

Spartacus

peace said:
This is not fair, aik makaan Jury bhai ki nazar bhi hona chahiya :D . No offense but I think the way you defend MQM everyday on this forum is also commendable [clap] .

Jeaaaaaaaaay Jurrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kaam Kaam Kaam Mustafa Kamal

GO HEAD YOUNGMEN....................WE HAVE PROUD OF YOU::::::::::::::::

Jury

peace said:
1) I've a three room apartment.
2) What would your beloved Jury Bhai do,
If Mustafa Kamal was not here.

GA Rabta Committee, the one who selected MK.
GA MQM the one who has been on MK side,
in every second of his tenure.
GA Altaf.

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
A very good decision by the Rabita Committee to gift a 240 sq yards house to Mustafa Kamal, the Pride of the Nation. It is amazing and admirable that a person on such powerful posts (minister and then mayor) is living in a rental house in Gulshan-e-Iqbal. I wonder if there any such example among the ministers of PPP or PML who are living in a rental house in a middle class neighborhood.

GeoG

Spartacus said:
peace said:

Jeaaaaaaaaay Jurrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

You mean Har Baigharat Kay Liyay Aik Makan
Tou Phir Spartacus Ka Kya Kasoor Hai

amico

Citizen
Re: Kaam Kaam Kaam Mustafa Kamal

[altaf] Amazing - City Nazim without Home and now Money from BHATTA [altaf] (from people of Karachi)MQM has given a Home 2 Him.
[altaf]

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
His Statement its reality ...........Imandari give through blood and blood clean with Halal his father struggel for Halal thats reason I think he say Truth.................
BraVO YOUNMEN We have proud of you.......................Million time thanks for hard work in City KARACHI:::::::::::::::::::::::Allah give you Strength..............

amico

Citizen
[altaf] some baata money is utilized after sucking blood from poor
people of karachi they can offord to do that another
form of political crupption [altaf]