MQM fails to turn Mandi Bahauddin into Karachi

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
cc3976d4d1811423b7eb2bd3e8f41ba4.gif

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Next time try to put news from a credible newspaper. Ummat is totally biased against MQM so any news that they publish is not credible.

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Tajroo ki jab bori baand lashai garain gi lahore mai bi to pata chala ga tajroo 3 din to kya 3 haftay bi shops close rakhay gay yeh log altaf bhai sey panga nahi laina dekh lo karachi key tajroo ka haal

Usman Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
UMMAT............!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Try Again Dear....
Keep It Up...

Kal Apni Aankhon Say Dekhlena Jalsa Kamyaab Hota Hai Ke Nahi.

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
how ummat rotate the news by 360 degrees jamatioo sharam karo haya karo upper nhi jana kia tum loagoo ko

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
UMMAT............!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha....

Try Again Dear....
Keep It Up...

Kal Apni Aankhon Say Dekhlena Jalsa Kamyaab Hota Hai Ke Nahi.

Usman Baig,

News from Dunya, what do you have to say now? It is well and good to ridicule Ummat for everything it writes, but unfortunately for you mostly other segments of the media report the same news.

Instead of pointing fingers at ummat or any one who dare oppose MQM, why don't you run a little reality check in your brain?

Why is it MQM never leaves the Government if everyone within the Government is against them? In Sind both coalition partners PPP and NP are against you, pointing fingers at you, accusing you of crimes against the people of Karachi. But you are still in it despite issuing numerous threats and warnings. You stay in after putting up fake shows.

Well if you get out, some avenues of the funding will drop, after all it pays to be in the government, it pays even more if you get the municipal control of Karachi, then loads of money in; no wonder MQM is trying it best for PPP to give them control of Karachi, at least it would stop AH making appeal for collection.

Why appeal, why are you not using the time tested methods of collection? Is this the reason you are franchising out to Punjab to increase the base of collection?

Setting up sectors, enlisting the help of all local criminal gangs (bhais), creating a well organised mafia on the model of Karachi. Once the setup is in place, we will see all of a sudden, the bhatta slips will start appearing all over Punjab. Within weeks we will see some people made examples and target killings reported from the breadth of Punjab.

MQM will start accusing opposing parties are responsible of collection of Bhatta and target killings.

When that start to happen, we know, now Punjab people are truely liberated from 2% jagirdars and vaderas, by setting up examples from their blood. Time and tested formula in Karachi and lesser degree in Hyderabad.

People of Punjab brace yourself, they have just arrived and you can observe the strive in the fabric of the society already. Wait when the full force of this liberation strikes you.

Last edited:

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
So now we got a video report from Dunya TV. What do Tafu supporters have to say now?. Guys I have kept on saying Punjab is not Karachi. Go back to the holes that you belong.

Star Gazer

Usman Baig,

News from Dunya, what do you have to say now? It is well and good to ridicule Ummat for everything it writes, but unfortunately for you mostly other segments of the media report the same news.

Instead of pointing fingers at ummat or any one who dare oppose MQM, why don't you run a little reality check in your brain?

Why is it MQM never leaves the Government if everyone within the Government is against them? In Sind both coalition partners PPP and NP are against you, pointing fingers at you, accusing you of crimes against the people of Karachi. But you are still in it despite issuing numerous threads and warnings. You stay in after putting up fake shows.

Well if you get out, some avenues of the funding will drop, after all it pays to be in the government, it pays even more if you get the municipal control of Karachi, then loads of money in; no wonder MQM is trying it best for PPP to give them control of Karachi, at least it would stop AH making appeal for collection.

Why appeal, why are you not using the time tested methods of collection? Is this the reason you are franchising out to Punjab to increase the base of collection?

Setting up sectors, enlisting the help of all local criminal gangs (bhais), creating a well organised mafia on the model of Karachi. Once the setup is in place, we will see all of a sudden, the bhatta slips will start appearing all over Punjab. Within weeks we will see some people made examples and target killings reported from the breadth of Punjab.

MQM will start accusing opposing party for responsible of collection of Bhatta and target killings.

When that start to happen, we know, now Punjab people are truely liberated from 2% jagirdars and vaderas, by setting up examples from their blood. Time and tested formula in Karachi and lesser degree in Hyderabad.

People of Punjab brace yourself, they have just arrived and you can observe the strive in the fabric of the society already. Wait when the full force of this liberation strikes you.

Ab aap un ka nishan bhi na pao gay.

Jhoot kay paoon thora hee hotay hain!

canadian

Punjab is not Karachi.The sort of magic that Peer performs on his disciples there will not work here.Does he think people do not know about that killing spree he has unleashed there ?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tru. If they rotate the news 360 then there is no change, that is good.

[hilar][hilar][hilar] Bohot khoob. Aap ne jhootay ko us ke ghar pohoncha diya hay. Laikin in logon ko abhi bhi sharam nahi aye gi. Aakhir Altaf ke tarbiat yafta hain.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is desparately requesting PTI, PPP and other parties to attend their jalsa. Why don't they do it when they hold zombie show in Karachi? Why they need support of other parties here? Are they afraid that they will not be able to gether enough people to fill the football stadium?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So now we got a video report from Dunya TV. What do Tafu supporters have to say now?. Guys I have kept on saying Punjab is not Karachi. Go back to the holes that you belong.

Lets us not get carried away. I am from Karachi and I DO NOT come from any hole. I oppose MQM but that does NOT mean I will take anything against Karachi.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets us not get carried away. I am from Karachi and I DO NOT come from any hole. I oppose MQM but that does NOT mean I will take anything against Karachi.

Karachiwala bhai,

MQM and Karachites are different entities and I know that Karachites are being terrorized by MQMers. Karachi is my birthplace and my family left Karachi and migrated to Lahore due to MQM's atrocities. Brother Sok was talking about MQMers' holes in Karachi so please don't take it personally.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
At this moment when MQM failed to do its show instead of spending lavishly Bhatta money and extricating from peoples in Karachi on the name of Jalsa, we should condemn the role of our media strongly.

Our media claims to be the champion of freedom of expression and impartially but what is their attitude toward MQM. They are so scared that they did and showed whatever dictated by the MQM terrorists.

It was a failed jalsa of about 7 thousands peoples most of them were brought from Karachi.

If, we compare the coverage of this jalsa by our so-called independent media, then it will show that our media can't report independently and forced to bow to the terrorists.

For establishing this negative role of media, lets calculate the time allocated by the media for this jalsa by the media and time allocated for the coverage of whole one year to any political party who has more seats in the Parliament then MQM or even to the President or Prime Minister.

It will show that the time given to cover this fail MQM show is more then the time given to any other political force in a whole year.

It is the the time expose these media owners who has no courage to face the terrorists and cover only and only lies of MQM.​