MQM, answer with logic

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT MQM GUYS HAVE CREATED THEIR SCREEN NAME LIKE PROUDPAKI, PAKIPATRIOT,PAKISTANFIRST ETC??
THEY ARE TRYING SO HARD TO PROVE A NEGATIVE. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Alsadeeqalameen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
As long as MQM and its Karachi wala followers do not shed its' snake's skin and throw and pledge honest allegiance to Pakistan, they will never be trusted by majority of Pakistanis. Those who have lived in Karachi in 50s' 60s', 70s', 80s' and early 90s' remember their true colours and mentality. They are trouble makers.

proud_paki

Citizen
Sorry to say that u didn't answer anything to i wrote above despite you only showed your old mentally that CHOUDRYs, Landlords , and bureaucrats are only true to Pakistan who have eaten the hard earned money of the people of Pakistan. You are at a big mistake my dear. And as SHAHEEDCHOUDRI critically mentioned, this is really a point to be noted that the people of Karachi or MQM supporters have patriotic IDs here. We are not pretending that we love Pakistan, we really do. Action speaks louder than words. We share with all Pakistan whatever we earn and we are proud of it. I never said that I am a supporter of MQM or any other political Party but when u isolate any political party or any nation living in Pakistan, I have strong objection. Our forefathers have given lives to make this country and we are still considered as traitors. We cannot bear another loss. Wasnt Army action in Karachi or any other parts of Pakistan a negative action? Don't you remember what happened in 71 and what is now happening in Baluchistan. Who is responsible for that ... MQM? Why isn't there any forum saying 'ARMY ACTION IN KARACHI..ANSWER WITH LOGIC'. or EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS IN KARACHI. ANSWER WITH LOGIC
@ Alsadeeqalameen We are not Karachi wala dear, we are Pakistan wala. We share more than 50% in revenue and GDP of whole Pakistan and that is a matter of being proud for us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi#Economy

Take care Pakistan

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
proud_paki said:
Sorry to say that u didn't answer anything to i wrote above despite you only showed your old mentally that CHOUDRYs, Landlords , and bureaucrats are only true to Pakistan who have eaten the hard earned money of the people of Pakistan. You are at a big mistake my dear. And as SHAHEEDCHOUDRI critically mentioned, this is really a point to be noted that the people of Karachi or MQM supporters have patriotic IDs here. We are not pretending that we love Pakistan, we really do. Action speaks louder than words. We share with all Pakistan whatever we earn and we are proud of it. I never said that I am a supporter of MQM or any other political Party but when u isolate any political party or any nation living in Pakistan, I have strong objection. Our forefathers have given lives to make this country and we are still considered as traitors. We cannot bear another loss. Wasnt Army action in Karachi or any other parts of Pakistan a negative action? Don't you remember what happened in 71 and what is now happening in Baluchistan. Who is responsible for that ... MQM? Why isn't there any forum saying 'ARMY ACTION IN KARACHI..ANSWER WITH LOGIC'. or EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS IN KARACHI. ANSWER WITH LOGIC
@ Alsadeeqalameen We are not Karachi wala dear, we are Pakistan wala. We share more than 50% in revenue and GDP of whole Pakistan and that is a matter of being proud for us.
I ALWAYS HAVE APPRECIATED MQM'S STAND ON BALUCHISTAN. IN 70'S AND 80'S PEOPLE FROM MAIN LAND PUNJAB AND (PAKHTUNKHA)NWFP USED TO GO TO KARACH FOR MAKING A LIVING. IT WAS CALLED "ROSHNIO KA SHEHR". SINCE MQM'S CREATION, BHATTA CULTURE CAME. PEOPLE SOLD TV AND VCR TO BUY GUNS(PER YOUR LEADER),THIS CITY BECAME HELL FOR NON URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE.
CAN YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION.THINK FIVE MINUTES BEFORE ANSWERING. WHY MUSHARRAF IS SUPPORTED BY MQM WHILE OTHER 90% OF PEOPLE HATE HIM? IF U HAVE ANY OTHER ANSWER THAN THAT HE IS URDU SPEAKING, PLEASE NARRATE SO. I BET U WILL NOT BE HONEST HERE.
Take care Pakistan

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
I ALWAYS HAVE APPRECIATED MQM'S STAND ON BALUCHISTAN. IN 70'S AND 80'S PEOPLE FROM MAIN LAND PUNJAB AND (PAKHTUNKHA)NWFP USED TO GO TO KARACH FOR MAKING A LIVING. IT WAS CALLED "ROSHNIO KA SHEHR". SINCE MQM'S CREATION, BHATTA CULTURE CAME. PEOPLE SOLD TV AND VCR TO BUY GUNS(PER YOUR LEADER),THIS CITY BECAME HELL FOR NON URDU SPEAKING PEOPLE.
CAN YOU ANSWER ONE QUESTION.THINK FIVE MINUTES BEFORE ANSWERING. WHY MUSHARRAF IS SUPPORTED BY MQM WHILE OTHER 90% OF PEOPLE HATE HIM? IF U HAVE ANY OTHER ANSWER THAN THAT HE IS URDU SPEAKING, PLEASE NARRATE SO. I BET U WILL NOT BE HONEST HERE.
[/quote]
MMA in Pukhtoonkhua
PMLQ in Punjab and Sindh
and parties in Baluchistan
who support Musharaf belongs to other 90% or they were also elected from Karachi ;)

On 18 Feb 2008 nation rejects them......... OK ............ But Do they reject .......... :roll:

proud_paki

Citizen
shaheedchoudry said:
proud_paki said:
Take care Pakistan

This city has more roshni now than ever before .. You haven't seen the development here i guess ... Panjabis, sindhis, pakhtoons, and baluchis are still living and working here...even more in numbers now than before .... No one is humiliated and everyone is given respect irrespective of his language....I have never seen anyone asking for bhatta in 25 years except the police MQM used to be a part of it in the past but now its not the case . Regarding Musharraf, Without thinking for even a minute I would say that MQM's stand is not justified ... whether it is based on language or anything else... but what about them who supported Zia ul Haq, Yahya Khan, Ayyub Khan and many other dictators....Why only Musharraf is to be trialed .... Everyone who has insulted the constitution of Pakistan whether in the past on recently should be brought to the court of law...Supporters of Zia and yahya are now heroes despite being a part of unfortunate incidents of 71 and several Marshal Laws..Article 6 doesnot mention any date .... everyone or who has aided dictators will be a culprit of the nation. I reproduce article 6 of the constitute of Pakistan for making it easy to understand for you. emphasis is on clause 2.

6.High treason.
(1) Any person who abrogates or attempts or conspires to abrogate, subverts or attempts or conspires to subvert the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.
(2) Any person aiding or abetting the acts mentioned in clause (1) shall likewise be guilty of high treason.
(3) [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall by law provide for the punishment of persons found guilty of high treason

So when are PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, Jamat-e-Islami together with MQM are going to the court of law ?????

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
proud_paki said:
shaheedchoudry said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karachi#Economy[/url]
Take care Pakistan

This city has more roshni now than ever before .. You haven't seen the development here i guess ... Panjabis, sindhis, pakhtoons, and baluchis are still living and working here...even more in numbers now than before .... No one is humiliated and everyone is given respect irrespective of his language....I have never seen anyone asking for bhatta in 25 years except the police MQM used to be a part of it in the past but now its not the case . Regarding Musharraf, Without thinking for even a minute I would say that MQM's stand is not justified ... whether it is based on language or anything else... but what about them who supported Zia ul Haq, Yahya Khan, Ayyub Khan and many other dictators....Why only Musharraf is to be trialed .... Everyone who has insulted the constitution of Pakistan whether in the past on recently should be brought to the court of law...Supporters of Zia and yahya are now heroes despite being a part of unfortunate incidents of 71 and several Marshal Laws..Article 6 doesnot mention any date .... everyone or who has aided dictators will be a culprit of the nation. I reproduce article 6 of the constitute of Pakistan for making it easy to understand for you. emphasis is on clause 2.

6.High treason.
(1) Any person who abrogates or attempts or conspires to abrogate, subverts or attempts or conspires to subvert the Constitution by use of force or show of force or by other unconstitutional means shall be guilty of high treason.
(2) Any person aiding or abetting the acts mentioned in clause (1) shall likewise be guilty of high treason.
(3) [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] shall by law provide for the punishment of persons found guilty of high treason

So when are PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, Jamat-e-Islami together with MQM are going to the court of law ?????[/quote:3rdqprti]

Yahya and Zia were countered by Nature, so they didn't need any punishment once they already met their Creator. The issue in hand is Musharraf , Masha Allah alive and still has no shame of whatever he had done, so why not he should say every thing in court.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tanweer.Amjad said:
Yahya and Zia were countered by Nature, so they didn't need any punishment once they already met their Creator. The issue in hand is Musharraf , Masha Allah alive and still has no shame of whatever he had done, so why not he should say every thing in court.

Symbolic trial is possible and this is witnessed in the history that many nations in the world have tried their national culprits even though they were died.

But how about those people who have been aiding and abetting these culprits? They are also Masha Allah alive, are they ready to face the court of law?
Kyun merwaao ge bhai NS and JI waloN ko. :lol:

READ THE FOLLOWING PLEASE:

6.High treason.