Moun Aye Baat Na Rehndi Hai - Raymond Davis Issue and Kalam-e-Hazrat Bulleh Shah (R.A)

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

i-must-utter.jpg

I must utter what comes to my lips.

Speaking the truth creates chaos.
Telling a lie saves one scarce.
I am afraid of both these.
Afraid I am both here and there.

He who has this secret known.
He must peep into his own
Lives He in the shrine of peace
Where there are no ups and downs

It is indeed a slippery park.
I take precautions in the dark
De inside and see for yourself
Why this wild search afar?

It is a matter of good form
A norm to which we all conform
Its God in every soul you see
If he is in me why not in you?

(Says Bulleh) the master is not far from me
Without him there none could be
That explains the suffering and pain
But mine is not the eye to see
I must say what comes to my lips.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
امیر شہر خوابیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

فصیل ِ شہر بوسیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا
امی
ر شہر خوابیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

چلی ہیں آندھیاں نفرت کی، طوفاں ہیں حوادث کے
ہر اِک دیوار لرزیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

خزاں ہے جستجو میں ، اے بہاریں ڈھونڈنے والو!
ابھی ہر ظلم رقصیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

ابھی اک سانحہ گزرا، ابھی اِک زخم تازہ ہے
فلک بھی آج نم دیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

اَجل کے قافلے دیکھے گئے ہیں پھر گلستاں میں
کہ ہر سُو موت رقصیدہ ہے، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

کنور ، بدلا ہُوا لگتا ہے رنگِ آسماں مجھ کو
کوئی طوفان پوشیدہ ہے ، لوگو جاگتے رہنا

۔۔محمد سلیمان کنور

Ahmad Fraz
اب میرے دوسرے بازو پہ وہ شمشیر ہے جو
اس سے پہلے بھی میرا نصف بدن کاٹ چکی

پھر اسی بندوق کی گولی ہے میری سمت کہ جو

اس سے پہلے بھی میری شہہ رگ کا لہو چاٹ چکی

پھر وہی آگ در آئی ہے میری گلیوں میں

پھر میرے صحن میں بارود کی بو پھیلی ہے

پھر سے تو کون ہے، میں کون کا آپس میں سوال

پھر وہی سوچ میانِ من و تو پھیلی ہے

اس سے پہلے بھی تو پیمان وفا ٹوٹے تھے

شیشہ دل کی طرح آئنہ جاں کی طرح

اس سے پہلے بھی تو ایسی ہی گھڑی آئی تھی

صبح وحشت کی طرح شام غریباں کی طرح

نعرہ حب وطن مال تجارت کی طرح

جنس ارزاں کی طرح دین خدا کی باتیں

ضدی پائوں سے مستانہ روی روٹھ گئی

مرمریں ہاتھوں پہ جل بجھا انگار حنا

شبنمی آنکھوں میں فرقت زدہ کاجل رویا

شاخِ باز کیلئے زلف کا بادل رویا

اس سے پہلے بھی ہوا چاند محبت کا دونیم

نوک دشنہ سے کھنچی تھی میری مٹی پہ لکیر

آج ایسا نہیں ایسا نہیں ہونے دینا

اے میرے سوختہ جانو، میرے پیارے لوگو

اب کے گر زلزلے آئے تو قیامت ہوگی

میرے دلگیر، میرے درد کے مارے لوگو

کسی قاتل، کسی ظالم کسی غاصب کیلئے

خود کو تقسیم نہ کرنا میرے پیارے لوگو

اب تو جیسے بھی ہیں حالات ہمارے لوگو
خود کو تقسیم نہ کرنا، میرے پیارے لوگو

احمد فراز

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dedicated to the beghairat politcians & their company in Pakistan....

To the beghairats involved in this incident, this is to show their respect to their MASTERS!
The song the puppets sing to their masters! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeZbbDDVaA EVERY PERSON WHO THINKS OF HIMSELF AS A PATRIOT OF PAKISTAN MUST STAND UP NOW FOR THE LAND OR WATCH ITS DESTRUCTION AT THE HAND OF THESE BEGHAIRATS!
THEY ARE ALL LIARS, TWO FACED SELLOUTS, THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE THE PAKISTANI PEOPLE AND LIE TO THEIR CITIZENS BLATANTLY! WE ARE NOT LIVING OUR LIVES AT FREE WILL, RATHER, LIVING LIKE SLAVES FOR THESE BEGHAIRATS!!! IF WE CAN'T ELIMINATE THEM, THEN, WE ARE AS BEGHAIRAT AS THEY ARE!

RISE TO THE OCCASION!

P.S. I want to call out ALL the PML-N supporters on this forum, WHAT HAPPENED GUYS? We didn't see you guys on the streets on Friday????? Where are your leaders????? Have not heard anything from them??? FREAKIN SELLOUT COWARDS!!! I HOPE THEY GET THE WORST PUNISHMENT IN THEIR GRAVES AND BURN IN HELL!!!

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dedicated to the beghairat politcians & their company in Pakistan....

To the beghairats involved in this incident, this is the song they sing every day to their MASTERS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpixdTlYlKU

EVERY PERSON WHO THINKS OF HIMSELF AS A PATRIOT OF PAKISTAN MUST STAND UP NOW FOR THE LAND OR WATCH ITS DESTRUCTION AT THE HAND OF THESE BEGHAIRATS!
THEY ARE ALL LIARS, TWO FACED SELLOUTS, THEY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE THE PAKISTANI PEOPLE AND LIE TO THEIR CITIZENS BLATANTLY! WE ARE NOT LIVING OUR LIVES AT FREE WILL, RATHER, LIVING LIKE SLAVES FOR THESE BEGHAIRATS!!! IF WE CAN'T ELIMINATE THEM, THEN, WE ARE AS BEGHAIRAT AS THEY ARE!

RISE TO THE OCCASION!

P.S. I want to call out ALL the PML-N supporters on this forum, WHAT HAPPENED GUYS? We didn't see you guys on the streets on Friday????? Where are your leaders????? Have not heard anything from them??? FREAKIN SELLOUT COWARDS!!! I HOPE THEY GET THE WORST PUNISHMENT IN THEIR GRAVES AND BURN IN HELL!!!

Aren't you the one here who said said he is Ashamed of being Pakistani? WHat are you doing on a Pakistani site then? Get the hell out of here...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

مینوں نوٹ دکھا ، میرا موڈ بنے

I feel that only Rana Sana Ullah and Rahman Malik are running government......

Zardari and Nawaz, Shahbaz , Wali are doing Bhatta Collection....
They go out daily for اگراھی..........getting millions daily......No care about people ,even their own party.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

bastar ****** zardari or onki party.vote for imran khan

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

@Islamabadi

I think you are blind!
I never on this forum said I'm ashamed of being Pakistani!!
Go get your reading glasses fruitcake!

gazoomartian

To the beghairats involved in this incident, this is the song they sing every day to their MASTERS!

EVERY PERSON WHO THINKS OF HIMSELF AS A PATRIOT OF PAKISTAN MUST STAND UP NOW FOR THE LAND OR WATCH ITS DESTRUCTION AT THE HAND OF THESE BEGHAIRATS!

RISE TO THE OCCASION!

yaar beat ji, tum ney bahut ziada youboob video shro kr dya hai

nangi aurat ko dkhlaney key liyeye kya subject chuna hai wah wah ma'azAllah

gazoomartian

May I request the mod to delete this thread altogether as it doesnt serve any purpose that is intended under Siasat manadate

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

yaar beat ji, tum ney bahut ziada youboob video shro kr dya hai

nangi aurat ko dkhlaney key liyeye kya subject chuna hai wah wah ma'azAllah

The video was never to come up, this is the wrong link, the original is with lyrics only!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Thanking all Stakeholders .. Raymond Davis Issue ... Inspiring words ...

My only Hope with the help of Allah SWT....Imran Khan

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Kalam-e-Hazrat Bulleh Shah(R.A) and raymond davis issue

Wisdom of Hazrat Bulleh Shah is irrelevant it can't co-exist with two nation (us and them) theory. It has been updated by Wahabi wisdom.

Great post it always feels good to listening to him.

Narcissist

Banned

If one align the case of Raymond Davis (the agent) with the resignation of Pakistani foreign Minister Qureshi, one can easily measure the importance of bids in this war. The duration of war has already prolonged than World War 1&2.

Where as Bulley Shah is individually concerned; Though he was one of the masters of Sufi poetry, but he could not escape the vengeance of Mullahs, who declared him ''Kafir'' and even when he died, Mullahs of Kasur city gave famous Fatwa that whosoever will join the procession of his funeral, would be infidel and one's nikah will automatically break with one's wife. Bulley Shah was miserably buried 2 km away from Muslim graveyard of that time. Few opium addict and outlaws prayed funeral of Bulley shah, who had least care for such sort Fatwas, even today... sheer purpose is... Just to share anecdote from forgotten chapter of our history with folk.

Unicorn

Banned

If one align the case of Raymond Davis (the agent) with the resignation of Pakistani foreign Minister Qureshi, one can easily measure the importance of bids in this war. The duration of war has already prolonged than World War 1&2.

Where as Bulley Shah is individually concerned; Though he was one of the masters of Sufi poetry, but he could not escape the vengeance of Mullahs, who declared him ''Kafir'' and even when he died, Mullahs of Kasur city gave famous Fatwa that whosoever will join the procession of his funeral, would be infidel and one's nikah will automatically break with one's wife. Bulley Shah was miserably buried 2 km away from Muslim graveyard of that time. Few opium addict and outlaws prayed funeral of Bulley shah, who had least care for such sort Fatwas, even today... sheer purpose is... Just to share anecdote from forgotten chapter of our history with folk.

He is very much an open chapter of present great one to seek and seriously consider his advise in troubled times and if you are smart seek his advise and avoid times of trouble. I could't care what happens to my body when I die through it in the garbage dump couldn't care less I am sure he felt the same way and laughed at them. Merely singing and shaking head on melody doesn't do any good.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bulleh Shah asaan marna naahi, gaur piya koi haur(Bulleh Shah I will never die, there is something else buried in the grave)

Unicorn

Banned

Bulleh Shah asaan marna naahi, gaur piya koi haur(Bulleh Shah I will never die, there is something else buried in the grave)

Yes I will never die, lies in the grave is the ego/ignorance/Shatian/etc etc