Re: Pakistan's most Political & Religious Parties are on ISI pay

MQM to banaii hi ISI nein thi. oss ka kya karein. MQM is the residue of zia era

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan's most Political & Religious Parties are on ISI pay

Every MQM Haters are speechless.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
BHAEE JAAN ZARA DEKHIAY 27TH KA CAPITAL TALK MQM KAY LIYE YOUSAF HAROON KO 50 LAKH DIYE GAYAY 1994 MAIN GENERAL ASAD DURANI KEE TARAF SAY

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@jury
zara sun to lo speechless - 50 lacs! lol - it's amazing how you never miss a chance to self glorify your corrupt regime!

Jury

shoro said:
@jury
zara sun to lo speechless - 50 lacs! lol - it's amazing how you never miss a chance to self glorify your corrupt regime!

If MQM took the money, we would listen in the past like
Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif money scandal.
If MQM took the money, then MQM would consider patriotic like Nawaz Sharif, Qazi, etc.
And didn't face the operation 1992.
The more they will speak the more they will expose, it helps MQM.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
YEH ACHI MANTIQ HAI KOI TUMHARAY FAVOUR MAIN BAYAN DAY TO THEEK WARNA GHALAT O BHAEE YEH BHEE AIK ISI KA AFSAR HEE KEH RAHA HAI AGAR YEH JHOOT HAI TO PHIR NS JAMAT SAB KAY BARAY BAATEIN JHOOTI HAI NAA

such bolo

Jury said:
shoro said:
@jury

If MQM took the money, we would listen in the past like
Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif money scandal.
If MQM took the money, then MQM would consider patriotic like Nawaz Sharif, Qazi, etc.
And didn't face the operation 1992.
The more they will speak the more they will expose, it helps MQM.

Jury ne shayad Roza rakha hai.. Jury Roza khol k jawab de dena.. koi baat nahi.. jaldi kis baat ki hai.. thora araam kerlo.....By the way why do you need certificate from other pakistanis that you are patriotic...

keep acting like patriotic and ignore those who call you traitors... that should be you attitude....

It is like... I should act like a muslim and if someone call me non-muslim I should ignore him... I dont need certificate from others to call me muslim....

I know there are different sects... and someone from my opponent sect may call me half muslim or non-muslim... but I know that he is my opponent...Like wise there are different political parties (sects) you opponent may call you half patriotic or traitor....but you should understand that he is your opponenet....

Understand??????