Moldova PM rips NATO flag with blood

AISHAH

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am disappointed to learn the fact NATO member country is now ripping apart NATO flags openly in public for Zero call to action by other NATO states over Ukraine. The western alliance has completely FAILED to assist NATO countries or Ukraine against Russia. This goes to show the Russia has already won the battle of Bahkmut & now it is matter of time when Kiev will be worried half of Ukraine will become Russia with Donastk & Kherson & all parts East river from Crimia will be Russian territory.
I always thought NATO would provide some kind of assistance to fight might of Russia but this action shows huge cracks within NATO members states as of now.

Sadly being a resident of Arab GCC nations in Kuwait myself, I can safely vouch none of these Arab rich nations have ANY protection or safety after these developments in the global arena same as for Taiwan North Korea and Japan etc.

Last edited:

AISHAH

Nato is like india who likes to suck dick on both western and russia side
NATO is losing reputation like anything.
Looks their confusion state of mind, to supply advanced weapons or not.
EU is becoming a Joke from all I can see with my own Eyes :)

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When you become a tool for the perpetuation of evil of a bully (the US) your fate is sealed and sooner or later you end up like that.
Nothing new.... this is a lesson of history for such poodles.

AISHAH

When you become a tool for the perpetuation of evil of a bully (the US) your fate is sealed and sooner or later you end up like that.
Nothing new.... this is a lesson of history for such poodles.
Exactly for such poodles & cherry blossoms.

Punch777

I am disappointed to learn the fact NATO member country is now ripping apart NATO flags openly in public for Zero call to action by other NATO states over Ukraine. The western alliance has completely FAILED to assist NATO countries or Ukraine against Russia. This goes to show the Russia has already won the battle of Bahkmut & now it is matter of time when Kiev will be worried half of Ukraine will become Russia with Donastk & Kherson & all parts East river from Crimia will be Russian territory.
I always thought NATO would provide some kind of assistance to fight might of Russia but this action shows huge cracks within NATO members states as of now.

Sadly being a resident of Arab GCC nations in Kuwait myself, I can safely vouch none of these Arab rich nations have ANY protection or safety after these developments in the global arena same as for Taiwan North Korea and Japan etc.

Great! I fully support Russia.