Mohajir Qaumi Movement Part II

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will not point fingers at anyone or at any party here. But just keep my scope to the eventual results of the Mirza v/s MQM episode ( so far).

Yesterday, for the second time MQM came to the press to defend itself and in the act, attack Zulfiqar Mirza for what he said against MQM and again Mustafa Kamal just like his collegue Faisal Sabzwari failed to deliver the punch. Watching these two and comparing it to the the press conference was like comparing Terminator 2 (Zulfinator) with Toy Story (Toy-Bori). While both MK and FS tried to emulate the emotional press conference of Dr. Doom, they fell short on the back of many reasons:

1) To compete against the puches of Mirza, MQM pundits were just jibing at him, calling him names and saying he is a liar
2) MQM's complete absence and then return with a speech on a peice of paper, just doesnt hold water against ZF's unprepared, off the cuff chart topping breaking news stuff
3) MQM's rhetoric about saying the same stuff over and over agains v/s ZF giving material exciting enough for desperate houswives season 7

Seriosly, many people might disagree with me here but to see the impact of zulfiqar mirza, one has to see how MQM re-acted. First 1 man took the whole party by the neck and clearly we can see who is winning.

Second and most importantly, Mriza's attack was so lethal and forceful that it made MQM retract to its 20 year old slogan of "mohajirs". A party claiming to be the 3rd largest in the country and planning to become a federal party with presence in all provinces just shrunk to a party of one district. No one will deny that for the past month MQM's constant rant about "mohajirs" will lose them many non-Mohjir votes not only outside Karachi (which they barely had) and within karachi too.

I think Zulfiqar Mirza just made MQM from Muttahida to Mohajir and for a ONE MAN SHOW (visibly), its a clear victory.

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ وہی ایم کیو ایم ہے نہ جو لاہور میں " اووے جاگیردارا " کا نارا لگایا تھا ، اب مرزا نے انکو واپس مہاجر بنا دیا ، کہاں لاہور اور کشمیر فتح کرنے نکلے تھے اور ابتو انکی کراچی میں حالت پتلی ہوگی ہے

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think some people are used to of masala bollywood movies. They will never appreciate glamourless PTV dramas which are closer to reality.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with the star plus v.s ptv argument.

Zulfiqar Mirza is indeed star plus but dear friend, MQM is not PTV, it is actually a bad attempt to be star plus.

Zulfiqar Mirza actually held more information and more insight than MQM's both press conference combined. MQM was just like the Pakistani Dhabaang II about to be released, not mocking, but copying the super hit across the border.

Even MQM supporters were waiting when Mustafa Kamal will say something we dont expect, but he followed the script with more discipline than Tom chasing Jerry. On the other hand, Zulfiqar Mirza just blew one shell after the other. Ending with a high calling MQM a terrorist party. Something most of us knew, but did not know that someone will say it in front of the world.

Personally, I am enjoying it. Reminds me of the Movie called Company. Where one Mafia kills the other Mafia Gang, eventually creating an Oroborus where both gangs lose thier grip on Mumbai. I hope thats Karachi benefits in a similar way, and rids itself from the politc-terror groups that rule them with and mostly without thier consent.

Last edited:

woofer

Banned
یہ وہی ایم کیو ایم ہے نہ جو لاہور میں " اووے جاگیردارا " کا نارا لگایا تھا ، اب مرزا نے انکو واپس مہاجر بنا دیا ، کہاں لاہور اور کشمیر فتح کرنے نکلے تھے اور ابتو انکی کراچی میں حالت پتلی ہوگی ہے

Jalee degree waloon ko vote den. You deserve it gulami ki aadat jo pari jagirdaroon ki tu karte raho gulami. Inshallah next 100 tak gulam hi raheoo gay.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jalee degree waloon ko vote den. You deserve it gulami ki aadat jo pari jagirdaroon ki tu karte raho gulami. Inshallah next 100 tak gulam hi raheoo gay.

Jalee choro, Bori choro, Imran ko vote do. Na uskay pass gun aur oxford university ki degree bhi aslee hai.

anacondaa

MPA (400+ posts)

agar aik tarf gulami hey to dosri traf boori hay gulami to aik na aik din finsh hojagi but boori main gia to wapis na aiga