Mission Acomplished-Farewell to all from Whats Up Doc

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Date: March 2, 2010

Admin Siasat.pk:

My replies to the post are not displayed. I believe that I have Defeated Siasat.pk. Thank you for giving me my victory trophy. I shall cherish it for the rest of my life. This trophy is no less important than the picture of your surrender in 1971. I shall display this trophy in every forum I visit Indian, Pakistani, especially Pakistani and your media as a breaking news.

My victory trophy is this official document of my correspondence with the Commander of your sinking ship called siasat.pk. :lol: Moderator, Star Gazer had denied any mistreatment of minorities in Pakistan while accusing India of mistreating its minorities. I found a news article at Pakistani Christian Post, located in Pakistan. In the article Muslims had attacked Christians injurng several in Karachi.

As an Indian I am not allowed to post any thread unless permission is granted, very much in line with your government policy of treating minorities. So I submitted the thread for approval and your Commander sent me a message in the document below Trust me just give me this news in any Pakistani or international media (credible) I will approve it.

You can read the rest of the correspondence below.

Unlike India none of your mainstream media covered this major attack on Christians, except for couple of small news organizations, and to make matters worse your police is laying charges against Christians.No wonder in order to find minority in Pakistan you need a telescope. .

My approved thread appeared on your site for a few minutes only, then deleted by Star Gazer as she has done to my previous posts of sensible questioning. Your acts are just moved under the rug by your [musharaf] and you are always kept in the dark.

commander
Message subject: Re: Unnamed Christians Accused after Muslim Attack in Pakistan
Folder: Inbox
Trust me just give me this news in any Pakistani or international media (credible) I will approve it.

Whats Up Doc

Folder: Sent messages
Thats fair enough but the worst thing is denial I will sent this news reported by Pakistani Christian Post a Pakistani organization.

Sent: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

View message

Whats Up Doc

Folder: Sent messages
There we go Commander You approve the thread and now its gone. I suspect Star Gazer had something to do with it. She has a habit of removing my already approved threads. Thats OK Truth shall remain truth.

Sent: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:14 am

I will leave you in peace to do whatever you do and not bother you with your hatred towards India and Hindus, as long as you let me allow waving of my victory trophy by posting it as a thread, otherwise I wont. I believe I have earned it. Just to bring some joy to your to cheer up after your loss, I have got a video of Gazzomartian singing on his 55th birthday and like to share it with every one.

Thank you and all the best.
[videoe:1hk84x85]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHLNByqj9m4[/video]

A

abbasiali

[pk flag] May I congratulate on this precious occasion, wish you all the best for future, hope this Trophy awarded by us will enable you to stand in any other forum,

I feel really proud to my team, who has been so vigilent and alert and had provide no room to any of such kind of elements, who try to enter to ruin our respectable forum.

Regards

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Two of my replies were deleted just this morning for no aparent reason....
How do explain that mr.moderator?

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Good by Man We dont need no unpaid RAW agents on this forum.The whole World knows how much your India cares for minorities.We Pakistanis LOVE our land they way it is.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
[pk flag] May I congratulate on this precious occasion, wish you all the best for future, hope this Trophy awarded by us will enable you to stand in any other forum,

I feel really proud to my team, who has been so vigilent and alert and had provide no room to any of such kind of elements, who try to enter to ruin our respectable forum.

Regards

Abbasi saheb

agar ijazat ho to main kuch likhon? I never reply to whatsupdoc, but feel like doing tonight. I seek thy permission

oops maghrib time, Allah-u-akbar, will look for your permisssion upon return

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:

Regards

Abbasi saheb

agar ijazat ho to main kuch likhon? I never reply to whatsupdoc, but feel like doing tonight. I seek thy permission

oops maghrib time, Allah-u-akbar, will look for your permisssion upon return

I will feel lot good if you did, let it all out. I would consider this another accomplishment .This would be the only second time for direct response. Yes you can have my Bunny, No Tipu. All the best.

gazoomartian

Hindu said:

dont feel bad man. I posted a note on one of the Indian forum about three weeks ago just to see whether they would accept it.

In my post, i deliberately put this sentence: India should stop meddling in internal affairs of Pakistan.

First they do not instantly add to the forum. instead, it says: your comment is awating moderator's review

I waited for three days, my post never showed up on the forum.

So my dear Indian member, you guys have more freedom here than Pakistanis have on Indian forums. Just thought I let you know, No hard feelings

gazoomartian

Whats Up Doc said:
Date: March 2, 2010

Admin Siasat.pk:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHLNByqj9m4[/video]

This young Chinese lad is much better looking than I am and why not he is a boy from our friend and ally...

he sings better too

M

Murshad Jee

Whats Up Doc said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHLNByqj9m4[/video]

The way you came into Pakistani and all Muslim world's market through your cheeky girls, now you are using same tactics to get some space in Chinese market.

Listen carefully young boy singing this song.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlggYR1_Fve8&feature=related[/video]

I don't understand this boy might be asking the girl....ke...........Mujhey Rang De
or
Tabo asking chinese boy....ke............Mujhey Rang De

[hilar] [hilar]

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have my own views about this whole situation.
I believe in freedom of expression & i think that give chance to everybody to think. My point of view regarding this forum that this forum is not the whole world so if u hide some news its not gonna make any difference. MAzrat k sath magar is forum per hum pakistan ki problems aisay chupatay hain jaisay billi apna goo chupati hai.Pakistan , India, Bangladesh. and alot of sub continent countries are facing similar issues so thats why i never post anything regarding domestic violence abt india as we hav same situation in home here so i prefer to adress our own issues so we can improve & if we will improve so we can become example for india & if any indian try to show u down then u can show them their reality but what u show them its like mirror what u show them it happens in both countries so i dont understand whats the point to confront each other over these issues the issue was cricket or war or politics where we hav problems & we wanna resolve them through dialogue. One moderator is allowing him to post another one deliting it. its double standard & i already complain about star gazer to admin when she become moderator that she have particular mindset & i think she is bias so its not fair to make some one moderator who is not neutral so admin told me that she promise she will be neutral now that means she wasnt neutral according to her promise. Since sobia become moderator alot of people are leaving forum . if you think by keeping indian block on this forum is solution so u r living in fool paradise you are making them your bigger enemy . let them say & i promise i will be alone enough to handle them all but i will explain them with logic & patience if they will agree on certain points so that will help us as well to resolve our issues coz these people can also build pressure on their government on their wrong deeds with pakistan but why will they do it if you will block them. If they will show me pakistan is worst country so its not gonna make me hate pakistan but it will urge me to do more for pakistan .

gazoomartian

itsnotme90 said:
I have my own views about this whole situation.
I believe in freedom of expression & i think that give chance to everybody to think. My point of view regarding this forum that this forum is not the whole world so if u hide some news its not gonna make any difference. MAzrat k sath magar is forum per hum pakistan ki problems aisay chupatay hain jaisay billi apna goo chupati hai.Pakistan , India, Bangladesh. and alot of sub continent countries are facing similar issues so thats why i never post anything regarding domestic violence abt india as we hav same situation in home here so i prefer to adress our own issues so we can improve & if we will improve so we can become example for india & if any indian try to show u down then u can show them their reality but what u show them its like mirror what u show them it happens in both countries so i dont understand whats the point to confront each other over these issues the issue was cricket or war or politics where we hav problems & we wanna resolve them through dialogue. One moderator is allowing him to post another one deliting it. its double standard & i already complain about star gazer to admin when she become moderator that she have particular mindset & i think she is bias so its not fair to make some one moderator who is not neutral so admin told me that she promise she will be neutral now that means she wasnt neutral according to her promise. Since sobia become moderator alot of people are leaving forum . if you think by keeping indian block on this forum is solution so u r living in fool paradise you are making them your bigger enemy . let them say & i promise i will be alone enough to handle them all but i will explain them with logic & patience if they will agree on certain points so that will help us as well to resolve our issues coz these people can also build pressure on their government on their wrong deeds with pakistan but why will they do it if you will block them. If they will show me pakistan is worst country so its not gonna make me hate pakistan but it will urge me to do more for pakistan .

yaar tum ney bhi kya likh dya yehan: jaisay billi apna goo chupati hai?? [hilar] [hilar]

its their site bro, they can control any which way the want, this is how I look at it

I am just killing some time. inshaAllah very soon I will have less time to come here

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good Bye...Enjoy ur life and I saw u even replied after u said that was ur last post...no consistency and means that u are still browsing this site...Anyway Good work done by Team Siasat.pk...At least they did what our politicians couldn't do in years.

freekashmir

Voter (50+ posts)
@ Whats Up Doc
what r u talking about??? u r an indian, an enemy, im a kashmiri a so called friend but what happens to my posts??? they delete each & evry post of mine that shows the true pic. of kashmir, recently they deleted my post with title ''Pakistan needs to adopt a clear, unambiguous Kashmir policy''... & u know what reason i was given????
Reason for deleting thread:
The thread was actually an attempt to potray as if Pakistan and Pakistanis' are not unambigous about Kashmir.This is contrary to the fact,we have been supporting Kashmir and the cause ever since 1947 in every way possible.

im surprised to know the level of political Knowledge of our moderators....
Pakistan needs to adopt a clear, unambiguous Kashmir policy is the most repeated statement of pakistani tv channels & almost every pakistani politician have a stand on it....
anyway... im not here 2 convince ppl but 2 convey

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Hindu said:

dont feel bad man. I posted a note on one of the Indian forum about three weeks ago just to see whether they would accept it.

In my post, i deliberately put this sentence: India should stop meddling in internal affairs of Pakistan.

First they do not instantly add to the forum. instead, it says: your comment is awating moderator's review

So my dear Indian member, you guys have more freedom here than Pakistanis have on Indian forums. Just thought I let you know, No hard feelings
thats what im facing here@ siasat.pk

gazoomartian

84471k said:
gazoomartian said:
Hindu said:

thats what im facing here@ siasat.pk

starting today, I am feeling that too. I have recieved a light slap on wrist but but babadeena who has been constant attacking me here, insulting, putting me down, has been left alone.

but I look at it this way. Its their forum, they can do what ever they want to. I am just here to kill time. very soon inshaAllah I will less and less time available to spend here. Or if I must, I will just go back to yahoo chatroom, even tho I have worked hard to kick that addiction [wall]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks DOC for leaving...

have a mice day.... best fishes (peter Griffin, Family Guy)....... dnt do any miaao miaao... go to some temple, apni gunahon ka shitcharan karo aur do char choohe kha kar aram se so lo.... aur shanti mile to os ke sath so lo behtar hoga..

arz kia hae.

shanti, karanti, shashtachar
aam ka achar, lemo ka achar

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear WhatsupDoc , No need to go. You can make a collection of victory trophies rather than a single one. Some of these ultra nationalists like gazoomartian need to hear other peoples viewpoints. They need to realize issues are not black and white. We as pakistani must develop tolerance and improve ourselves as a nation.