Mira Sethi[Najam Sethi's daughter]aagayi maidaan mein,see her first column for Wall Street Journal

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Going to india makes you a traitor? or writing against the corruption and manipulation of army makes you traitor?
What is your defination of traitor? Yahood and hanood sa pehla apna gareeban main jhankloo beta. If some one shows you the ugly picture of you its not there fault its your own ugliness.

leave everything aside Its her own opinion and I respect and I also have no issues with najam sethi infact i like to watch his shows, please just give one answer why nawaz sharif put Najam Sethi in jail on treason charges? OR bechara nawaaz sharif is innocent in this case also and army was responsible for it.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Both the article and her speech is giving her opinion, and which point you folks think makes her a traitor? I bet majority of us like me reside abroad, and more than likely in the west and yet so much anger. When are we going to sit and admit, that time has come for us to admit our mistakes and God knows we have made many, correct them and move on. How hard is that? We will keep going on like this if we do not see or admit the faults within us. How many of you can speak so eloquently?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Both the article and her speech is giving her opinion, and which point you folks think makes her a traitor? I bet majority of us like me reside abroad, and more than likely in the west and yet so much anger. When are we going to sit and admit, that time has come for us to admit our mistakes and God knows we have made many, correct them and move on. How hard is that? We will keep going on like this if we do not see or admit the faults within us. How many of you can speak so eloquently?

US has no f****** rite to poke in how other nations', cultures' live their lives, and they also don't like to be questioned about their own record. And these liberals need not worry these bas*ards who are conducting drone strikes in Waziristan, if the Pak army steps out of the way they'll be happy to achieve their targets in downtown Lahore and Karachi, especially in posh areas like Defence,Karachi or Model Town, Lahore, or F[whatever], Islamabad, where majority of these desi liberals reside and from where major Al-Qaeda operatives like Ramzi Binalshibh, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad were captured, hopefully they'll taste some of America's love for them.
Anything we do is a mistake since 9/11. These mistakes existed before 9/11 also. Our long line of "mistakes"[according to them] start from our faith, then our culture, then how we live our lives, from a bloody nation [the US]that had no law on domestic violence for women till 1994, and still ranks at top among developed nations as a wife beater especially with jerk husbands with drinking issues, does'nt give equal wages to women employees compared to men, burning of blacks' churches in Alabama, using their black soldiers as guinea pigs,and transmitting deadly disease like syphilis, known for lying to its public and destroying another nation actually still destroying 2 muslim nations at the same time, abusing every sort of human rights law from Guantanamo to CIA renditions to holding "suspected" people without charge to bypassing the UN to torture, etc., ranked among the most enlightened nations where there are more hate crimes every year[than the previous] against minorities[certain states having discriminatory laws against blacks], especially muslims and Latinos[regarded as illegals trying to overtake the white population].

Now lets stick to what US has offered PAkistan in these 10 years, what are major symbols of US in Pakistan, Thermobaric bombs[that can suffocate cause breathlessness for sometime],daisycutters, drones' missiles, phosphorus bombs,and many more "classified" subjects, but most of all shifting the war to this region and using it as a pretext to do terrorism in a neighbouring country [Pakistan] thru constant infiltration with the help of RAW and other agencies.

How long will the apologists try to shift the debate away from these "important" symbols US has given to Pakistan, in to "admitting" mistakes for the last 10 years. Who have confusion regarding Islam or PAkistan society, don't need share that with others.

Mira Sethi is doing the needful, I'd like to point out that I predicted it 2 weeks back that she'll advance pro-American islamophobic corrupt elite interests even better than Najam Sethi, and she has done that but to directly attack the institutions of Pakistan in your first article, that's just fantastic. She would be having brunch with the American Jewish Committee [AJC] chairman for writing such a "daring" article.

Let's hope that next time she is'nt in the news to get bail in a Pakistani court for her CIA operative husband, who has murdered Pakistani bystanders "for looking at him weirdly" [as these bast*rd americans know how they've been raping us since 9/11]or taking pictures of sensitive military and security installations.

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Daisi Kutti tae Wilayiti Cheekhan . . . . . .

can any body tells me her competency for her article to be published in Wall Street Journal . . . . . Except that she's a daughter of a Traitor/American Poodle . . . .

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
By the way what the f*** is in this op-ed by Mirrrra "brraaaaccckkkk" Sethi, more power and support to the corrupt elite, and tying military to the religious elements[which is kinda laughable looking at thugs like k*meena analyst KamranShafi, Javed Ashraf Qazi, Kayani and Busharraf] of the country. Army has as much contact with religious or religion as much as these librrrrals or this begh*irat brigade have. Actually Pak Army has more and better brand of alcohol in their mess, than these kachra civilians have in their private bars in big kotthis in Lahore.
And I fail to understand, yeh Taseer kahaan ka liberal tha, he was just an opportunist businessman, secular politics ya liberal politics Punjab has never seen such a creature. Here in Karachi, like MQM who understands the hudood laws requirement and have concentrated in building educational institutions with a bias for liberal arts like encouraging the Agha Khan University for Arts or Indus Valley or Sadequain institute, broadening the role of arts council and many other avenues which actually benefits Pakistan is being promoted, not by badmouthing venom against Islam or Pakistan's constitution. Shahbaz Bhatti according to police was murdered due to personal tiff in his family, and the alleged suspect has ran abroad, Mira Sethi need to ask her investigative colleagues to do some research for her instead of sharing with us the doofus misperceptions of the US.
Her op-ed main issue is to agree with the CIA script, trump the fear of Islam and muslims and use that to push for support fo our corrupt elite[like father like daughter], who leaving Islam aside don't even conform to the ethics of the west, these jerks did'nt even spare UN food program for the poverty stricken, or the programs[funds] for the widow and orphans and ate from that as well, these har**mkhor[PPP,PML-N and its liberals] will achieve US aims' of finishing Pakistan that what I'm sure off.

Last edited:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
By the way what the f*** is in this op-ed by Mirrrra "brraaaaccckkkk" Sethi, more power and support to the corrupt elite, and tying military to the religious elements[which is kinda laughable looking at thugs like k*meena analyst KamranShafi, Javed Ashraf Qazi, Kayani and Busharraf] of the country. Army has as much contact with religious or religion as much as these librrrrals or this begh*irat brigade have. Actually Pak Army has more and better brand of alcohol in their mess, than these kachra civilians have in their private bars in big kotthis in Lahore.
And I fail to understand, yeh Taseer kahaan ka liberal tha, he was just an opportunist businessman, secular politics ya liberal politics Punjab has never seen such a creature. Here in Karachi, like MQM who understands the hudood laws requirement and have concentrated in building educational institutions with a bias for liberal arts like encouraging the Agha Khan University for Arts or Indus Valley or Sadequain institute, broadening the role of arts council and many other avenues which actually benefits Pakistan is being promoted, not by badmouthing venom against Islam or Pakistan's constitution. Shahbaz Bhatti according to police was murdered due to personal tiff in his family, and the alleged suspect has ran abroad, Mira Sethi need to ask her investigative colleagues to do some research for her instead of sharing with us the doofus misperceptions of the US.
Her op-ed main issue is to agree with the CIA script, trump the fear of Islam and muslims and use that to push for support fo our corrupt elite[like father like daughter], who leaving Islam aside don't even conform to the ethics of the west, these jerks did'nt even spare UN food program for the poverty stricken, or the programs[funds] for the widow and orphans and ate from that as well, these har**mkhor[PPP,PML-N and its liberals] will achieve US aims' of finishing Pakistan that what I'm sure off.

where do you live Rakeem?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know who put charges on him. But nawaz has made lot of mistakes in the past. Every one knows it. Its not a perfect world. Nawaz infact used to play in armies hands when he came into politics. But he learnt his lesson. So will the others but it might take time.

leave everything aside Its her own opinion and I respect and I also have no issues with najam sethi infact i like to watch his shows, please just give one answer why nawaz sharif put Najam Sethi in jail on treason charges? OR bechara nawaaz sharif is innocent in this case also and army was responsible for it.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So far its the same thing. No one has point against what she wrote but they would love maligning and putting a label against her. Thats sick people. Either you should be able to give your opinion or stay quite. Its like ileterates who does not have brain and the only thing they can do is using bad mouth.

drkjke

America's "NAMAK HALAL".

najam sethi is a qadiani,some say he converted to islam,but looking at his and his daughters writings it does not seem likely,both are liberal fascists and both are loyal to kufars and america...such people will have to be eliminated if we want to save pakistan...as america wants to nuke pakistan in near future,and these american agents are paving way for this.

drkjke

yes at this point i agree with you.associating pakistani army with islamists is the biggest joke of century.pak army has never been islamic,it has always suppressed islamists and encouraged liberals...but these liberal fascists dont spare even this secular army because they want greater india,and to achieve this they think pak armys some elements may cause some hinderance.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
these pseudo intellectuals are going to get exposed soon, their aim is to destroy PAK Army will fail miserably. Allah made pakistan for a reason and its defence is PAK ARMY no one can destroy it

king1982

Actually I do have a solid point. The points she has raised about the PAK army relate to Zia era but the way she has presented the article she is trying to show as if the current army leadership is like zia a blatant lie and fabrication working against the interests of pakistan. I ask all of you a question who has been the most liberal leader of pakistan in recent years no doubt musharraf and his idea of enlightened moderation and he represented the authority of PAK ARMY she is working on some hidden agenda, I request every one to shun aside the sethi journalist family

king1982

solid reason the article tries to paint the current army as zias army which is a lie has there been a more liberal person than musharraf. These corrupt journalists have their own agenda

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
najam sethi is a qadiani,some say he converted to islam,but looking at his and his daughters writings it does not seem likely,both are liberal fascists and both are loyal to kufars and america...such people will have to be eliminated if we want to save pakistan...as america wants to nuke pakistan in near future,and these american agents are paving way for this.

Was Mir Jafar [famous traitor] also a Qadiani, inn logon ka koi deen imaan nahee hota. Even if he is[Qadiani], he and his family are doing a lot more damage under the cover of librrals. This family is serving its Zionist paymasters pretty well.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

WTF...can we ever get out of this freak mentality....whoeva we dnt like...we either call him qadyani or zionist or kaafir....just shut up..and get a life..! i m nt a big fan of these both...sethis...but this crap mentality is responisble fr our downfall....we as a nation never look into our own ill deeds...but always blame it on others....!

YehCheez..!

G

gotti

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but her writing is of a very low standard.

This has to be the worst piece I have ever read. Too many "dashes", too many half-sentences.

It's like something you would read at a forum like siasat.pk, not WSJ.

If the trend continues, she won't make it too far in journalism and WSJ won't either.

Favoritism has finally hit America so Pakistanis shouldn't complain about Bilawal or Hamza.

It is a worldwide phenomenon.