Michio Kaku: The Universe in a Nutshell

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

The Universe in a Nutshell: The Physics of Everything
Michio Kaku, Henry Semat Professor of Theoretical Physics at CUNY

What if we could find one single equation that explains every force in the universe? Dr. Michio Kaku explores how physicists may shrink the science of the Big Bang into an equation as small as Einstein's "e=mc^2." Thanks to advances in string theory, physics may allow us to escape the heat death of the universe, explore the multiverse, and unlock the secrets of existence. While firing up our imaginations about the future, Kaku also presents a succinct history of physics and makes a compelling case for why physics is the key to pretty much everything.

The Floating University
Originally released September, 2011.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

Well, I do appreciate the work of Newton but this stupid man compares Newton's book with Quran (12:05 - 12:20). I also read books by Michio Kaku but I did not know that he is such dumb. Jahil!!!
:angry_smile:

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum,

Well, I do appreciate the work of Newton but this stupid man compares Newton's book with Quran (12:05 - 12:20). I also read books by Michio Kaku but I did not know that he is such dumb. Jahil!!!
:angry_smile:

WAS,

I must say I am amazed to read your argument. With all due respect, I think you made a very good case for yourself to be proved dumb. He very clearly said most important book written by man.

Here is what he said.

Believe it or not, this is perhaps one of the most important works ever written by a human being

Perhaps = may be may be not.
One of the most important = not same as the most important
written by a human being = The original author is human.

How could you miss that? Do you really think our Holy book falls in same category? :angry_smile:

Besides this is purely a scientific video no one (other than you) actually compared anything with Holy book.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Aso I just noticed that in animation the names of religious books is given but it was not him doing the animation. And we all know that the Holy book is word of God which is different category all together.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
WAS,

I must say I am amazed to read your argument. With all due respect, I think you made a very good case for yourself to be proved dumb. He very clearly said most important book written by man.

Here is what he said.

Believe it or not, this is perhaps one of the most important works ever written by a human being

How could you miss that? Do you really think our Holy book falls in same category? :angry_smile:

Besides this is purely a scientific video no one (other than you) actually compared anything with Holy book.

Thanks!!!

well said ahmed but keep in mind that people will continue to amaze you with their ideaz(yapping)

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
well said ahmed but keep in mind that people will continue to amaze you with their ideaz(yapping)

His point might be towards the animator but he mentioned Michio Kaku as dumb based on something which I think he never said.

On the other hand I'd thank sdmuashr if he feels I am wrong somewhere and be kind enough to corrects me.

But the main point is this, It is just scientific video and should be treated that way. There is nothing wrong in giving a bit of credit of good things the combination of physics and scientist have brought to our lives.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
WAS,

Here is what he said.

Thanks!!!

Assalam o Alaikum,

First of all :alhamd: I understood what he says. I also know that by the clever manipulation of words one can create doubts and that's the point. There is an increasing tendency of using this malicious technique to defame and malign Prophets (P.B.U.T), Quran, other holy personalities and consequently Islam. I am sensitive because I may have more knowledge about these misdeeds. It's Muslims' belief that Quran is from Allah and he tries to show that as if it's from a human so he put across the wrong message about Quran. Also, why he even dares to bring Quran in the debate in such a dubious manner (even if he used the word perhaps). And watch the indicated portion again carefully. I also recommend this.

28563900_1337422172.jpg

Last edited:

_ahmed

MPA (400+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

First of all :alhamd: I understood what he says. I also know that by the clever manipulation of words one can create doubts and that's the point. There is an increasing tendency of using this malicious technique to defame and malign Prophets (P.B.U.T), Quran, other holy personalities and consequently Islam. I am sensitive because I may have more knowledge about these misdeeds. It's Muslims' belief that Quran is from Allah and he tries to show that as if it's from a human so he put across the wrong message about Quran. Also, why he even dares to bring Quran in the debate in such a dubious manner (even if he used the word perhaps). And watch the indicated portion again carefully. I also recommend this.

28563900_1337422172.jpg

There you go!!! Congrats for turning this scientific thread to religious debate and I will try not provide you any more fuel for that. He never used any reference to our book so please stop trying to put your words in his mouth. We do not have to be so insecure to feel threaten every time a scientific video pop ups. Relax!!

There are actually tons of videos on youtube that do actually challenge all kind of religious beliefs. This is none of them so may be you should use your energy at right places.

No more comments for you. :)

Take care!

Last edited: