Message by Zaid Hamid to the youth - 23 March 2011

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: 2011, March 23 -- Message by Zaid Hamid to the youth

Sorry Zaid sahib,I was supporter of the PAK ARMY but the recent events in the country the role of the ARMY is not humaliated but also
sceptical.It seems that the army is not for the people protection but they are there to kill innocents PASHTOONS.This is not our army
but looking they are americans poodles.time has come to draw a line to these poodles.Look at the supreme court,army does not come clear to side with the supreme court to implemnt the decisions against NRO and other cases.The Army has still eyes on the future coup.Thats the reason it does not support the supreme court in his decsions.And supreme court has the fear if no one comes to help the supreme court then chief justice has to resign thats why supreme court is a bit reluctant to press hard the govt .

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: 2011, March 23 -- Message by Zaid Hamid to the youth

im not a very big fan of zaid hamid magar yaar dost baat tu logical ki hay bhai nay.

Sorry Zaid sahib,I was supporter of the PAK ARMY but the recent events in the country the role of the ARMY is not humaliated but also
sceptical.It seems that the army is not for the people protection but they are there to kill innocents PASHTOONS.This is not our army
but looking they are americans poodles.time has come to draw a line to these poodles.Look at the supreme court,army does not come clear to side with the supreme court to implemnt the decisions against NRO and other cases.The Army has still eyes on the future coup.Thats the reason it does not support the supreme court in his decsions.And supreme court has the fear if no one comes to help the supreme court then chief justice has to resign thats why supreme court is a bit reluctant to press hard the govt .

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah kher karay hum sab per.. Meray bhayyoon tm logo ko kia hiogaya he ?
Aik banda jab khara hota he to sab mil kar ussper tanqeed karty hen, jab wo chala jata he to yad ban kar aata he.. Please remember jo bhi isskay baray me kaha gaya he beleive me meny youtube per bht search kara he and I've found out ke iss ke khilaaf kuch bht bura hua he.. I've videos to say these words..!! Please kisi ko aisa na kaho jab tak khud na sun lo usskay baray me..!!
Laa ilaaha illallaho Muhammad UL RasoolAllah!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
im not a very big fan of zaid hamid magar yaar dost baat tu logical ki hay bhai nay.

Allah kher karay hum sab per.. Meray bhayyoon tm logo ko kia hiogaya he ?
Aik banda jab khara hota he to sab mil kar ussper tanqeed karty hen, jab wo chala jata he to yad ban kar aata he.. Please remember jo bhi isskay baray me kaha gaya he beleive me meny youtube per bht search kara he and I've found out ke iss ke khilaaf kuch bht bura hua he.. I've videos to say these words..!! Please kisi ko aisa na kaho jab tak khud na sun lo usskay baray me..!!
Laa ilaaha illallaho Muhammad UL RasoolAllah!

Very Good massage, united we are strong, Inshallah, Pakistan Zindabad.

ما یوسی کفر ہے اور اسے پھیلانے والے کس کیمپ سے ہو سکتے ہیں

ذرا غور کیجیے

nonee17

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
is background music ne sari video ki baja k rakhdi hai...kaan dard karnay lagay hain is music se...

ye message is taqleef de music k bagair bhi mil sakta thaa... :angry_smile:

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy is living in a different Universe, he is on some kind of a hallucinating drug.

He said, there is a conspiracy going on against our Army and ISI and still blaming the corrupt politicians for Pakistan's misfortune. What an A-hole.

##Do you remember this guy Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf former Iraqi information minister. This is how Zaid Hamid sounds today.##

Al-Sahhaf is known for his daily press briefings in Baghdad during the 2003 Iraq War. His colorful appearances caused him to be nicknamed Baghdad Bob (in the style of previous propagandists with alliterative aliases such as "Hanoi Hannah" and "Seoul City Sue" as well as other propagandists without alliterative nicknames like "Tokyo Rose" and "Lord Haw-Haw") by commentators in the United States and Comical Ali (an allusion to Chemical Ali, the nickname of former Iraqi Defence Minister Ali Hassan al-Majid) by commentators in the United Kingdom; commentators in Italy similarly nicknamed him Al il Comico.
Al-Sahhaf said that Americans and British were attacking civilians: "They bombed civilian neighborhoods and those cowards used cluster bombs." He denied that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, which is consistent with what later investigations concluded.
On April 7, 2003, al-Sahhaf claimed that there were no American troops in Baghdad, and that the Americans were committing suicide by the hundreds at the city's gates. At that time, American tanks were patrolling the streets only a few hundred meters from the location where the press conference was held, and were clearly visible behind him. His last public appearance as Information Minister was on April 8, 2003, when he said that the Americans "are going to surrender or be burned in their tanks. They will surrender, it is they who will surrender".
He gained something of a cult following in the West, appearing on T-shirts, cartoons, and from internet phenomena came satirical websites. One such site featured sound bites of the minister, as well as photoshopped pictures of him on the Star Wars Death Star, at The Battle of Waterloo and at the D-Day landings, in all cases maintaining that "everything is just fine."

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a clear indication that he is a paid stooge of the Army and ISI. He is trying to quell the public anger being directed at the ISI and Army over the RayD affair and asking people not to revolt against the Great Army.
"Halat itnay buray nahi jitnay apko nazer atay hein" ke lori suna ker logon ko thanda ker raha hay jabkeh yehi aa ker bakwas kerta hay keh politicians nay tabahi macha de hay..lutt gaye maray gaye...

Unicorn

Banned
Why the F***** he is abusing Hindu religion again and again?????? Can someone tell him to stop this ******** and do some meaningful work?

Relax Indian guy he hates every one not only Hindus Jews are the worst victims of his tirades once in a while Christians as well.

M

mimran301

Last year on 23rd March, he announced million march in Lahore, there came only 150 stupid and immature kids..... He is already doomed. His message is message of desperate person.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The reaction against Zaid shows as to how lethal he is for the enemies and how much does he matter.(serious)

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
The reaction against Zaid shows as to how lethal he is for the enemies and how much does he matter.(serious)

My apologies to his fans, this guy is not lethal he is a retard.

One has to wonder from where is he getting funds to spread his lies in glory of the impotent Army and ISI.

You just have to visit his facebook page to see the contradiction in his messages to the youth and this U-turn he has taken on this 23 March message on youtube. This idiot was asking every person to leave their drawing rooms and come on the streets of Lahore to protest, he was even providing location for making a protest. I think he has now received his orders from the ISI and that is why we see this about turn.

Last edited: