Meray Mutabiq - 31 oct, 2009 (Babar Awan)

A

arshad_lahore

[awaztv:3367lz0v]http://amir124.ipower.com/MM20091031.flv[/awaztv:3367lz0v]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babar Awan defend PPPP very nicely,

first time i saw dr. shahid masood defeated by someone

PPPP ROCKS.
DUSHMANOO NAI SHIKYAT KI HAI JA KER THANAY MAIN
K AKBAR KHUDA KA NAAM LAITA HAI IS ZAMANAY MAIN

NICE TO SEE SOME ONE DRFENDING PPPP NOW A DAYS. YOU ARE NOT A MINISTER. ARE YOU?

really not

i am just a student of political science, doing B.A

PPPP's Politics always based on Principle of Politics which i am studding now a days.

A

abbasiali

Why Dr Shahid Masood choose, Iftekhar Ahmed's Programme format, it didn't feel like impressive,

Any ways these junks are reaching near to their end soon.

A

abbasiali

shaheedchoudry said:

PPPP ROCKS.
DUSHMANOO NAI SHIKYAT KI HAI JA KER THANAY MAIN
K AKBAR KHUDA KA NAAM LAITA HAI IS ZAMANAY MAIN

NICE TO SEE SOME ONE DRFENDING PPPP NOW A DAYS. YOU ARE NOT A MINISTER. ARE YOU?
LOL [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

We should welcome this PPP supporter, to be very honest, I am fed of one specific subject, for change, this one could be interesting.

A

abbasiali

Alish said:
PPPP's Politics always based on Principle of Politics which i am studding now a days.

Yes and The Best Example of Their Principle I Think is NRO :roll: :roll:

Atleast Open Your Eyes :o
Do give him some room, let him take a warm up, and see how much our new friend could bring for PPP

tashi2233

Citizen
i am astonished at my brothers who replied and gave comments on this video as Babar Awan defended PPP well,Unbeleive able ,and shame less politicians,tell lie infront of innocent people of Pakistan and feel that we have deceived them very well,infact they deceive themselves....Babar Awan gives lectures on Islam and telling lie so couragiously....shame shame

A

abbasiali

PPPP ROCKS.
Friend Dr Shahid Masood have lost his credibility quite long time before, when he shake hand with Musharaf, and his total anti sentiments against Zardari is self explanatory, as he was sack by Sherry Rehman from PTV. so we are not concerned about his win or defeat, our point is being a law student, how could you protect NRO. Babar Awan type politicians are well versed with Zardari version, he and his other colleagues talk those words, which Zardari feed to them, now since you have raise voice in favor of these great people, we would like to see how you would defend them on NRO. We as fool Pakistani nation knows very well, what NRO stands for, who had been benefited with law, so our vision is towards puppet parliament, which is full of corrupt politician who mainly care for their own rights.

Your elaboration in this regard would be highly appreciated, and thanks for giving us some change. [pk flag] [pk flag]

A

abbasiali

tashi2233 said:
i am astonished at my brothers who replied and gave comments on this video as Babar Awan defended PPP well,Unbeleive able ,and shame less politicians,tell lie infront of innocent people of Pakistan and feel that we have deceived them very well,infact they deceive themselves....Babar Awan gives lectures on Islam and telling lie so couragiously....shame shame
These are the true facts, which you mention above, and I believe now their time has come close to their end.

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Alish said:

Do give him some room, let him take a warm up, and see how much our new friend could bring for PPP

I m not a PPP Supporter :x

Are you Saying That To Me? :(

Because You Are Quoting My Message Too.

I was Saying That to :arrow: [email protected]

and i Was Giving an example of PPP 's Principle Politics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tkaun

Baber Awan is a total ignorant,laanti chamcha,look he is trying to defend who even BB put him on the side because of his corrupt ,and murderous character.Former French president Chirac is facing corruption chages,how is that?

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
really not

i am just a student of political science, doing B.A

HELLO , BROTHER
CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL OR SUBJECTS. IF YOU THINK PPPP POLITICS IS BASED ON PRINCIPLES, YOU NEED HELP BADLY.

A

abbasiali

Alish said:
abbasiali said:

I m not a PPP Supporter :x

Are you Saying That To Me? :(

Because You Are Quoting My Message Too.

I was Saying That to :arrow: [email protected]

and i Was Giving an example of PPP 's Principle Politics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

@ALISH

I knew, I was just giving heads up to our new friend, how he could support ruthless PPP [pk flag]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Friend Dr Shahid Masood have lost his credibility quite long time before, when he shake hand with Musharaf, and his total anti sentiments against Zardari is self explanatory, as he was sack by Sherry Rehman from PTV. so we are not concerned about his win or defeat, our point is being a law student, how could you protect NRO. Babar Awan type politicians are well versed with Zardari version, he and his other colleagues talk those words, which Zardari feed to them, now since you have raise voice in favor of these great people, we would like to see how you would defend them on NRO. We as fool Pakistani nation knows very well, what NRO stands for, who had been benefited with law, so our vision is towards puppet parliament, which is full of corrupt politician who mainly care for their own rights.
Your elaboration in this regard would be highly appreciated, and thanks for giving us some change. [pk flag] [pk flag]

Abbasi Bhai: I am agreed. But please make a little correction in you red line above.
Please keep 6 senators and 25 MNAs aside from the rest. They are not like them. I asure you.

shoro

baigairat aur besharam .... pata nehi kab humari qoom ko in sa nijaat mileygi ... and this guy was not defending your PPP on principles .. he was just using his law knowledge and ways to cover up zardari's ***.
and if you 34eeman got impressed with his style ... you will definitely achieve something unusual in your academics :P

A_Akmal

Citizen
What a shit on this damn earth. This Shahid Masood who himself claims to be a doctor, how shamefully he talks about corruption of other persons. Same so called doctor got a very lucrative job as PTV boss, package was so lucrative that even questions were asked in senate committee. He could not go along with the then information minister so he was fired now after losing his job he is trying to be champion of honesty.
It is like that if a prostitute becomes too old to get customers she became very pious

nfarooq1971

Hi I've seen Dr Babar Awan in lots of progs and he is very confident politisian but today I felt from his body language totally different. He looked embarassing of what his party people have been doing.