May I Get Your Opinion Please - Imran Khan, Junior Jinnah?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Siasi Video: **** The Greatest Speach in Pak Political History(Imran Khan)MUST ***

I invested time last night and heard all his videos that were posted by Akbar Badshah. First i would like to thank Akbar bhai for it.
These videos have opened my eyes and I must admit I have been wrong about Imran Khan. Based on what I have seen and heard, I truly believe that he and his party should be given chance in the next election.

I would like to assign a title to IK beacuse of his vision. I would like to call him
JUNIOR JINNAH
I would like your opinion. Do you agree with me, YES or NO. No longwrite ups please , may be 3 lines only.

Do you agree or not, YES or NO

Thanks

Gazoo Martian

p.s. The speach link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16065

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: May I Get Your Opinion Please

Only HISTORY gives these kind of titles and recognitions.

I completely Disagree with it.
IK is no match for Jinnah.
Please Jinnah Sahib Kay Nam Ko Political Kabadi Main Na Lain.

p.s. Martian, please remove this post if you can. It is not a good debate.

Star Gazer

GeoG said:
Only HISTORY gives these kind of titles and recognitions.

I completely Disagree with it.
IK is no match for Jinnah.
Please Jinnah Sahib Kay Nam Ko Political Kabadi Main Na Lain.

p.s. Martian, please remove this post if you can. It is not a good debate.

I completely agree with GeoG with all due respect to Gazoomartian.

gazoomartian

y'all misundertood. I called him JUNIOR JINNAH,

moderator, if you reallythink asking fo opinion in this manner is against the Terms Of Use, please feel free to remove this.

if reply of two people are taken as a sample of survery and only two have replied the sample is 100% against the notion........Gallop pole... eat your heart out [funnny]

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do believe that after Jinnah and Bhutto, Imran Khan is the only genuine leader we are going to have. Junior Jinnah? It's too early but he has all the potential to get there.

M

Murshad Jee

I am a bit agree with Gazoo bhai but I would like to call him SHADOW OF JINNAH until he bring our beloved country to the right path but again its in our hands to give him a chance at least once.........................Love you IMRAN KHAN

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
I am very thank ful to you Gazoo that my last post changed your mind. it is from God and the true word from IK mouth which influenced your heart. i think you heard that......
dil say jo baat nikalti hai asar rakhti hai
paar nahi rakti magr taqet-e-perwaz magr rakhti hai..
i was listning mushtaq ahmed and he also said he gave charity to imran hospital......
sharing here for u
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA5wufmnnRQ[/video]
as for as Junior Jinnah is concerned Jinnah and Allama iqbal has became a role model for nation and I completly agree that if someone follow that path then he can be as great as any other great man. every one has his uniqueness... no one is same in practice...so He can be a Junior Jinnah if he will really goes on the foot print of Jinnah....
anyway many congrats from my heart................

gazoomartian

thank you all for the feed back.....

Based on your input, I withdraw IK's nominations for Junior Jinnah.

I now give him a crown of 'Rahnuma-e-millat'

[clap] Go Imran Go, prove the world you can do it... bail us out of this mess

Gazoo Martian

tashi2233

Citizen
[imran] is our great leader,and time is coming soon for that proof.....there is no comparison of Great Imran Khan,whatever Junior Jinah or rehnuma-e-Millat

khan80

Dear Gazoo Martian
I really appreciate the way you showed your respect to a probably great leader ......Imran Khan
but I would like to disagree on the basis of some facts like
1) Imran Khan is not from Jinnah family, so logically this title would not suit him
2) Imran Khan has different perspective from Quaid-i Azam

more over, I also agree with History gives some titles to persons but in history at least some one gives that title ( so I differ with this in that way )
Any way if you really want to entitle him then you can give him a title like Quaid-i Awam was title for Bhutto

so you can call him Quaid-i-Pakistan like that
I think for him Quaid-i-Pakistan would be great title coz in this way you can also show your affection to Greatest leader Quaid-i-Azam because Pakistan and Quaid-i-Azam have no meaning alone.............

gazoomartian said:
Siasi Video: **** The Greatest Speach in Pak Political History(Imran Khan)MUST ***

I invested time last night and heard all his videos that were posted by Akbar Badshah. First i would like to thank Akbar bhai for it.
These videos have opened my eyes and I must admit I have been wrong about Imran Khan. Based on what I have seen and heard, I truly believe that he and his party should be given chance in the next election.

I would like to assign a title to IK beacuse of his vision. I would like to call him
JUNIOR JINNAH
I would like your opinion. Do you agree with me, YES or NO. No longwrite ups please , may be 3 lines only.

Do you agree or not, YES or NO

Thanks

Gazoo Martian

p.s. The speach link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
GM bhai I personally admire and respect Imran Khan very much and have this opinion that hes a sincere, honest and a man of scruples. With regards to his following the foot prints of the great Jinnah sahab I think Imran still has a long way to go to fill in the shoes of that massive personality, which have the admirers even from the ranks of our eternal foes. Imran need the guidance of a visionary like what Jinnah used to have in the shape of Dr Allama Iqbal, which can groom him and broaden his approach in the spheres of ideological and practical politics.

Like the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah he has to organise and blow a new spirit in his party through his charismatic and effervescent attitude. It is also highly speculated that Imran has a clique in his own party, which is something he has inherited from his playing days. Thats why some of the big names in his party became disenchanted and left the party and accused him of his over domineering and stubborn personality. This means if their allegations are true then he has to change his autocratic behavior a bit and try to choose those members who not only chants his names in the gatherings but also pinpoint his strategic and political shortcomings as well as it has been mentioned by his well wisher journalists in the media quite often.

I think with such kind of maneuverings and slight adjustments in his character and approach he can ameliorate himself immensely and can transform into a real big force which can challenge to the likes of PPP and PML-N in coming years. Imran has to become smart and sharp in his approach if he wants his opponents to not to ridicule his role in the politics of Pakistan and call him names as Ive seen on many forums. Imran should look for his natural allies in all the provinces now and try to draft the like minded people in and he should concentrate the highly educated but non corrupt and sincere people who can bring the real term change in his party and of course theres should be a criteria set for the membership of his party based on quality not on quantity. May Allah SWT bless Imran in all of his sincere and kind efforts for Pakistan in the near future!

GeoG

Bret Hawk said:
GM bhai I personally admire and respect Imran Khan very much and have this opinion that hes a sincere, honest and a man of scruples. With regards to his following the foot prints of the great Jinnah sahab I think Imran still has a long way to go fill in the shoes of that massive personality, which have the admirers even from the ranks of our eternal foes. Imran need the guidance of a visionary like what Jinnah used to have in the shape of Dr Allama Iqbal, which can groom him and broaden his approach in the spheres of ideological and practical politics.

Like the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah he has to organise and blow a new spirit in his party through his charismatic and effervescent attitude. It is also highly speculated that Imran has a clique in his own party, which is something his age old legacy from his playing days. Thats why some of the big names in his party became disenchanted and left the party and accused him of his over domineering and stubborn personality. This means if their allegations are true then he has to change his autocratic behavior a bit and try to choose those members who not only chants his names in the gatherings but also pinpoint his strategic and political shortcomings as well as it has been mentioned by his well wisher journalists in the media quite often.

I think with such kind of maneuverings and slight adjustments in his character and approach he can ameliorate himself immensely and can transform into a real big force which can challenge to the likes of PPP and PML-N in coming years. Imran has to become smart and sharp in his approach if he wants his opponents to not to ridicule his role in the politics of Pakistan and call him names as Ive seen on many forums. Imran should look for his natural allies in all the provinces now and try to draft the like minded people in and he should concentrate the highly educated but non corrupt and sincere people who can bring the real term change in his party and of course theres should be a criteria set for the membership of his party based on quality not on quantity. May Allah SWT bless Imran in all of his sincere and kind efforts for Pakistan in the near future!

Excellent, Bravo, Great Analysis.
PTI truely need followers like your Goodself.

gazoomartian

Bret Hawk said:
GM bhai I personally admire and respect Imran Khan very much and have this opinion that hes a sincere, honest and a man of scruples. With regards to his following the foot prints of the great Jinnah sahab I think Imran still has a long way to go to fill in the shoes of that massive personality, which have the admirers even from the ranks of our eternal foes. Imran need the guidance of a visionary like what Jinnah used to have in the shape of Dr Allama Iqbal, which can groom him and broaden his approach in the spheres of ideological and practical politics.

Like the great Muhammad Ali Jinnah he has to organise and blow a new spirit in his party through his charismatic and effervescent attitude. It is also highly speculated that Imran has a clique in his own party, which is something he has inherited from his playing days. Thats why some of the big names in his party became disenchanted and left the party and accused him of his over domineering and stubborn personality. This means if their allegations are true then he has to change his autocratic behavior a bit and try to choose those members who not only chants his names in the gatherings but also pinpoint his strategic and political shortcomings as well as it has been mentioned by his well wisher journalists in the media quite often.

very good bret bhai [clap]

the reason for my choice of Junior Jinnah award was that i truly do not see any alternative in the other three.

I have lots of respect for Altaf, and Nawaz, I still choose IK over these two. About AZ all I can say is this:
' Yeh to Benazeer ki position thi, yeh ahmaq kahan sey kood para '

iss daur mein jub key sub ghaddar, mufad parast, aur na-ahal hon aur eik kaheen sey apni jaan khatrey mein dal kar logon ki khatir khara ho jai to mein to samajhta hoon key yeh sirf min janib Allah hi ho sakta hai. Ho sakta hai key Allah ne socha ho key Ummat ko bahut saza dey chuka, ub raham karna chahyey (wAllah-o-alam bissawab)
Aur hum subhon ney du'a bhi yehi kya hai Allah raham karey.

as far as his some other negative qualities, he needs to be worked on these. But then again all party leaders are stuuborn and choose their own-liking people.

he is by far still a better choice that AZ, NS, and AH.......

He is our rahnuma-e-millat at least MINE anyway.

your big brother,

Gazoo Martian

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
For crying out loud! There are no similarities between Jinnah and Imran Khan! Jinnah envisioned a liberal and progressive Pakistan where clergys role would be limited to preach and practice religion. Imran Khan on the other hand is a leading Taliban starlet! [imran]

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan is a great leader no doubt, but calling him JUNIOR JINNAH isn't it too early.

G

with due respect y,all
i think pakistan needed juniar gandhi not juniar jinnah
coz pakistan badly needed peace simplicity and harmony only great like gandhi can deliever that

gazoomartian

pappufromindia said:
with due respect y,all
i think pakistan needed juniar gandhi not juniar jinnah
coz pakistan badly needed peace simplicity and harmony only great like gandhi can deliever that

we dont need a sex maniac Gandhi. We would appreciate very much if you stop sending terrorists and suicide bombers. This would really help