Maulana Tariq Jamil finally Lands at Toronto Airport - He was offladed at Dubai Airport Earlier

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Perwany toot pary jaljany ky liyah

O bus yawra ab itna bhi kia?
Takkabur aur gharoor Allah Mian to pasand nahin!

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Perwany toot pary jaljany ky liyah

Iss Nafrat Ka Bei Ek Thikaana Hai... Aur Yeh Aap Ko Udher Zaroor Le'jayegi...

It is not hate yar, it is just criticism of the tactics of Mullahs. Is qoom ne molana ko bhout azaat di per molana ny is qoum ky qatlon ky khalaf ajj tak aik lafz nahi bola

Tu bhai app ky mutabik
being anti Tariq Jameel = eternal hell fire ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Janab liberal mulk ki Naaapak sarzameen pe Molana ky paaak kadam pary hain

Dua ho jay

Ay Khudha Molana ky Pak kadmon ky sadqy Canada ko bhi Afghanistan, Syria aur Yemen jasa Aman ata ferma.....Nauzbillah
کینیڈا مسلم اکثریتی ملک ہوتا تو نارتھ اٹلانٹک ٹررسٹ آرگنائیزیشن مقامی حمایتوں کی بدولت اب تک آپ کی خواہش پوری کر چکی ہوتی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Allah pak ne aap ko aqal aur common sense ka taufah diya. Quran aur Hadeeth ke ilawa aur insaan ko kissi cheez ki zururat nahi hai. I stop listening to any mullah/scholar around 15 years ago and read the Quran and hadeeth and believe me my deen to me has never been more transparent and clear since. And this is my advice to everyone else also. Forget following this scholar and that mullah, read the Quran and the hadeeths and its translations in the language you are most fluent in.

After all every decent scholar is also preaching and teaching from these two sources right? Then why take your information second hand, go direct to the source.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah has given us brain to judge from right to wrong and he has given us the criterion in the form of quran which is enough for us.

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کینیڈا مسلم اکثریتی ملک ہوتا تو نارتھ اٹلانٹک ٹررسٹ آرگنائیزیشن مقامی حمایتوں کی بدولت اب تک آپ کی خواہش پوری کر چکی ہوتی

An adult is responsible of his actions, grow up and take the responsibility of your actions and plz do not be a crying blaming baby kid!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
An adult is responsible of his actions, grow up and take the responsibility of your actions and plz do not be a crying blaming baby kid!
جنہوں نے ویزہ دیا ہے وہ ذمہ دار ہیں. بچے جمورے تھوڑی اچھل کود کرکے دل پشوری کر لیں