Maryam Nawaz latest conflict with Imran Khan

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hasan Siddiqui You saved the Nose of these Niazis after Balakot.
Otherwise Yeah "Nakattey" Ghoom Rahey Hotey.
IAF crossed LOC IB they were sleeping.
maxresdefault.jpg
You forgot to mention Noman Ali Khan who shot down Abhinandan’s jet. Hassan Siddiqui & Noman Ali both are our heroes. But you won’t mention Norman’s name because he is not Muhajir. You are so racist that you always play the ethnicity & Karachi card. Shame on you Altafi terrorists

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You forgot to mention Noman Ali Khan who shot down Abhinandan’s jet. Hassan Siddiqui & Noman Ali both are our heroes. But you won’t mention Norman’s name because he is not Muhajir. You are so racist that you always play the ethnicity & Karachi card. Shame on you Altafi terrorists

I always pay tribute to all fighters of Pakistan.I pay greatest regards to Lala Sherjaan.
Yes Noman was his WC and deserves best of regards.
The man who hit Abhinandan was Hasan.
Any way both are my heroes.
They save huge humiliation after Balakot attack.
I do pray we must produce more Hasan n Noman , MM Alam n Noor Khan.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always pay tribute to all fighters of Pakistan.I pay greatest regards to Lala Sherjaan.
Yes Noman was his WC and deserves best of regards.
The man who hit Abhinandan was Hasan.
Any way both are my heroes.
They save huge humiliation after Balakot attack.
I do pray we must produce more Hasan n Noman , MM Alam n Noor Khan.
Both are our heroes but if you watch that video you will find out that Noman shot down Abhinandan’s Mig & Hassan shot down their SU30 which fell in IOK.
Balakot was a failed attack & Indian jets ran away once PAF jets flew to intercept them. Indian planes dropped their pay load & damaged some of our trees. But Pakistan retaliated in broad day light the next day & shot down two Indian jets and captured Abhinandan. So it was a big victory for Pakistan