Maryam Nawaz announces to launch nationwide protests

Dont let her hijack the opposition to this joker govenrment. Other new parties must come up and let let these crooks hijack the opposition. This joker government just hijacked interest rates by 1%.....now it has to collect EVEN MORE taxes to pay the additional 1% on its debts..(over 100 billion extra)...sqeezing us further and further while trying to save 20,000 dollars on IKs washington hotel expense......
Do you even pay any tax at all??
jo ziada shore mcha rahay hein wohi aik aana tax nahin detay.

Try guacammus - with hummus. It's yellow. If anything, it'll give a bigger trauma, and to approach the green pistachio ice cream will become easier. Good luck!
Oh my god another abomination! Hummus is one of the things I love most in this world! How can anyone even think of tainting such a beautiful thing like hummus with that foul wretched green slime!!!!

If it were up to me I would pass a blindfold and a lit cigarette to who ever created such a foul freak!!!

Do you even pay any tax at all??
jo ziada shore mcha rahay hein wohi aik aana tax nahin detay.
Nobody can escape sales tax and withholding tax....you buy scatch card...and government takes its cut even before u use your 100 rupees. You go to a petrol pum and govenrment takes its tax even before u use the tank you have filled up. As far as income tax is concerned...I became a filer a year ago but I make sure i give rthis joker govenrment the LEAST amount possible. Why? Because this govenrment paid half a million dollars to bring back 400 visa overstayers and criminals from Malaysia....and then this same govenrment is wasting my tax money to pay INTEREST on government debt which THIS government increased by increasing interest rates from 7,5% to 13,5% . The latest increase was TODAY. You cant grow GDP with high interest rates....

I would suggest All Pakistanis to pay as little as possible.....declare your business incomes as least as possible....this govenrment doesnt deserve our tax money. 2.4% GDP growth is the achievement of this PTIncompetence

Nobody can escape sales tax and withholding tax....you buy scatch card...and government takes its cut even before u use your 100 rupees. You go to a petrol pum and govenrment takes its tax even before u use the tank you have filled up. As far as income tax is concerned...I became a filer a year ago but I make sure i give rthis joker govenrment the LEAST amount possible. Why? Because this govenrment paid half a million dollars to bring back 400 visa overstayers and criminals from Malaysia....and then this same govenrment is wasting my tax money to pay INTEREST on government debt which THIS government increased by increasing interest rates from 7,5% to 13,5% . The latest increase was TODAY. You cant grow GDP with high interest rates....

I would suggest All Pakistanis to pay as little as possible.....declare your business incomes as least as possible....this govenrment doesnt deserve our tax money. 2.4% GDP growth is the achievement of this PTIncompetence
Taxes are very important for any governments to succeed. Do you want this government to fail?

HimSar

Oh my god another abomination! Hummus is one of the things I love most in this world! How can anyone even think of tainting such a beautiful thing like hummus with that foul wretched green slime!!!!

If it were up to me I would pass a blindfold and a lit cigarette to who ever created such a foul freak!!!
Lol the same people who created cronuts (croissant+donuts) and mango lassi with meals, in all Desi restaurants. Fusion freaks.

giphy.gif

ninetykman

lol..patwari crying...What happened to the Asian Tiger, that was made after 30 years of Rule...Ishaq Dar left 100$B in reserves....hahah...

insouciant

Lo Geee... 1 Crore Naukrion ka waada pooora hua chahta hai! Patwario..!!! Phir na kehna Khan ne naukri nai lagwai tmhari! ? ? ?

lol..patwari crying...What happened to the Asian Tiger, that was made after 30 years of Rule...Ishaq Dar left 100$B in reserves....hahah...
Who cares about Ishaq Dar? Probably you do because you brought him up....I didnt bring him up....patwari ki aulaad