Manufacturing FDI inflows rose 56 % to $938 mn: Asad lauds ‘positive’ economic indicator

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL you really think too highly of yourself don't you. All that bandar dancing has made you very arrogant and think you are some hotshot ! I can make you play around my fingers like a puppet all I want, you are too dumb to even realise you've been played, for "shugal" purposes I've done this many times in the past, you and that other Langrda Rizvi mureed both of you are fools!

AND Well for the Nth time READ READ READ READ and the READ some more. I also suggest you take some English comprehension classes as well.

I've clearly stated

In plain English, things are pretty bad right now, but it was expected as all the fake economic policies of your govt were dismantled plus your ganjas ran away with all the money leaving almost nothing in coffers ( Treasury/bank account in other words for people with weak English like you ) Plus with artificially bloated rupee ( thanks to Sir Issac Dollar ) being brought to its actual value, a down slump was more than expected. And the govts number 1 priority till now was to somehow stop the country from defaulting above anything else. And alhamdulilah we made it through
But now we have come out of the critical stage and all things have started to move up slowly but up none the less.

Now back to the rest of my earlier post.

And since its "you" I won't be expecting any actual answers just some aaien baaien shaaein because all that "ghairat, sharm and izzat"you speak so much of disappears at such moments . ?
Oo that one.
Actually i was expecting you to say something on FDI which depends on trust your khota has.
I ignored your statement on previous Govt mess because i expected you to be mentally better than IK

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oo that one.
Actually i was expecting you to say something on FDI which depends on trust your khota has.
I ignored your statement on previous Govt mess because i expected you to be mentally better than IK

And since its "you" I won't be expecting any actual answers just some aaien baaien shaaein because all that "ghairat, sharm and izzat"you speak so much of disappears at such moments . ?