Major Rigging in PP-147 Disclosed by Imran Khan

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran is exposing the National Assembly Speaker Ayaz, giving details of the results of NA 122. (sorry for my mistake on the title, it should be NA 122)

Imran said that PTI candidate for PP 147 requested the recount of only 6 polling stations. When 6 were examined over 3700 votes out of <5000 were fake.

The judge has to open all the 139 polling stations.
Imran's votes for NA were found to be included with the results of PP boxes.
4 sacks were found to contain rubbish, votes were not in the sacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

spain say

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: THE RESULTS OF NA 120 IMRAN v SPEAKER: IMRAN'S REVELATIONS

yeh bay gairat issi tarah hi jitay thay issi liay saray choor akathay ho gaey hain. IK BE BRAVE WE R WITH U.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

Yeh Ayaaz Kazib bharva hai kon aur iskaa shajra e nasabb kia hai konsi bai ji kaaa baita hai yeh iska to naam hi pehli martaba sunna yeh choron kaa sardaar hai dakoo on kaa yaaa bharvon kaa most probably Bharvon kaa SARDAR hoga yeh Ayaaz Kazib

Aka Noorraa Patwaris adn everyone knows ke Election were rigged ... Warna Nawaz Sharif apni kholnay ke bajaye 4 halkay khol chuka hota.

Waisey kia din aagaye hain Nooorrrooon ke Har koi parliment ke ander aur parliment ke baharr be Nooorrrooon ki baja raha hota hai ... NS nah he bhonk sakta hai aur Nah he kaaattt sakta hai
(clap)

if this is true then how come you are not in front of the courts so that they speed up the process so that once for all it can be confirmed?
You guys are not smart rather dumber than the dumbest person...you are hurting Pakistan for no reason, the problem which could have been taken up in courts and parliament is taken up on the street

lurker

Imran system ko behtar kyun nahi kerta? Imran system ko manta hi nahi. Jo system ko nahi manta, system usko nahi manta. Even agar Imran kamyaab ho jata hai government ko topple kerne mein, yeh silsila youn hi chalay ga Imran ke baad.

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)

Dude we all know rigging took place, but the problem is such an organized rigging in which such high official were involved cant took place without army backing.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bus jo bhi ho; corrupt 'Jamhooriat' bachni chaheay!!!

crankthskunk

if this is true then how come you are not in front of the courts so that they speed up the process so that once for all it can be confirmed?
You guys are not smart rather dumber than the dumbest person...you are hurting Pakistan for no reason, the problem which could have been taken up in courts and parliament is taken up on the street

Well, this information is released after the votes for the Punjab assembly were counted. The Speaker obtained the stay order. He doesn't want the constituency to be audited for obvious reasons. I laugh every time I see this thug on the television screen. A Parliament which has its speaker selected through rigged votes, couldn't be called credible.

Please Pakistanis wake up for heaven's sake.

crankthskunk

Imran system ko behtar kyun nahi kerta? Imran system ko manta hi nahi. Jo system ko nahi manta, system usko nahi manta. Even agar Imran kamyaab ho jata hai government ko topple kerne mein, yeh silsila youn hi chalay ga Imran ke baad.

Waha bro, could you please tell me who is the PM right now? Yeah we know, it is Nawaz Sharif. Who is running away from the counting for over 14 months? It is Nawaz Sharif. Who doesn't want to resign so independent investigations can be done? It is Nawaz Sharif.
So pardon me if I say, we know you are a PMLN supporter but you don't have to give completely immature comments.

Sn Sunny

Re: THE RESULTS OF NA 122 IMRAN v SPEAKER: IMRAN'S REVELATIONS

10672383_685246454902683_3133610193226045959_n.jpg

lurker

Waha bro, could you please tell me who is the PM right now? Yeah we know, it is Nawaz Sharif. Who is running away from the counting for over 14 months? It is Nawaz Sharif. Who doesn't want to resign so independent investigations can be done? It is Nawaz Sharif.
So pardon me if I say, we know you are a PMLN supporter but you don't have to give completely immature comments.
It is not Nawaz Sharif's job to perform recounts. You could however ask him "nicely" and if he so deems it worth his time he might. Or you can ask the courts "nicely" or you can ask the election commission "nicely". If all these institutions have shut the door on your face, you can either sit back and rue the defeat Or you can improve the system so that such a "dhandli" is made harder in the future elections Or you can march upto the parliament, PM house crying for his resignations like a little baby whose toy was stolen by a bigger baby.

I voted PTI. But if PTI forces the current government to topple, they will lose my vote as well. I am shocked to learn that I voted for a bunch of cry babies who can't argue in parliament, in front of court, to the other pakistani institutions and therefore come out and cry about it in between dance sessions in Islamabad and that too with the Awaami Tehreek who don't even partake in elections. And Cry about what? To re do an election that has been accepted by the world? If Imran Khan does not realize that a Prime Minister and a stable government is MORE important than justice to him then he is a really short sighted politician.

Al Gore conceded his campaign in defeat even though he knew that he was cheated out of the US presidency. He could've gone to the supreme court and contested. Instead in his last speech he said "We are not like those countries who keep contesting and toppling governments in the name of Justice. We are America and America needs a stable government and a President." I wish we Pakistanis could think beyond our own vested parties for the greater good.

You said I was a PMLN supporter, this too is a status quo of the mindset. To label everyone as a particular supporter. I don't label people.

lurker

Well, this information is released after the votes for the Punjab assembly were counted. The Speaker obtained the stay order. He doesn't want the constituency to be audited for obvious reasons. I laugh every time I see this thug on the television screen. A Parliament which has its speaker selected through rigged votes, couldn't be called credible.

Please Pakistanis wake up for heaven's sake.

Until a court of Pakistan or an institution like the election commission submits to court official statement saying that the election was rigged, what you state is just "allegations" in legal terms and nothing more. You cannot base arguments over allegations unless its a Pakistani drama on TV. ;) See. Nawaz has you beaten by Paperwork. lol.

jason

It is not Nawaz Sharif's job to perform recounts. You could however ask him "nicely" and if he so deems it worth his time he might. Or you can ask the courts "nicely" or you can ask the election commission "nicely". If all these institutions have shut the door on your face, you can either sit back and rue the defeat Or you can improve the system so that such a "dhandli" is made harder in the future elections Or you can march upto the parliament, PM house crying for his resignations like a little baby whose toy was stolen by a bigger baby.

I voted PTI. But if PTI forces the current government to topple, they will lose my vote as well. I am shocked to learn that I voted for a bunch of cry babies who can't argue in parliament, in front of court, to the other pakistani institutions and therefore come out and cry about it in between dance sessions in Islamabad and that too with the Awaami Tehreek who don't even partake in elections. And Cry about what? To re do an election that has been accepted by the world? If Imran Khan does not realize that a Prime Minister and a stable government is MORE important than justice to him then he is a really short sighted politician.

Al Gore conceded his campaign in defeat even though he knew that he was cheated out of the US presidency. He could've gone to the supreme court and contested. Instead in his last speech he said "We are not like those countries who keep contesting and toppling governments in the name of Justice. We are America and America needs a stable government and a President." I wish we Pakistanis could think beyond our own vested parties for the greater good.

You said I was a PMLN supporter, this too is a status quo of the mindset. To label everyone as a particular supporter. I don't label people.
It was a technical hitch and system flaw while in Pakistan it is a mind boggling robbery.

we need a stable govt. not a crook Govt.

lurker

It was a technical hitch and system flaw while in Pakistan it is a mind boggling robbery.

we need a stable govt. not a crook Govt.
You need a Stable government EVEN if it's a Crook Government.

crankthskunk

Until a court of Pakistan or an institution like the election commission submits to court official statement saying that the election was rigged, what you state is just "allegations" in legal terms and nothing more. You cannot base arguments over allegations unless its a Pakistani drama on TV. ;) See. Nawaz has you beaten by Paperwork. lol.

Allegations? There is plenty of evidence after the vote counts and verification in different constituencies. Massive rigging is found. The reports are from the Election Commission's formed Tribunals, not from us. The official reports in all 14 constituencies proven that thousands of votes were fake, overstated, omitted, and unverifiable. That's official. Open all and find out, easy.

jason

You need a Stable government EVEN if it's a Crook Government.
a crook govt. may appear stable to you with crooks everywhere??You must be out of your mind.

crankthskunk

Hmmmm, and why would PMLN leaders run to the court for stay orders?