Major Rigging in PP-147 Disclosed by Imran Khan

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: THE RESULTS OF NA 120 IMRAN v SPEAKER: IMRAN'S REVELATIONS

Allegations? There is plenty of evidence after the vote counts and verification in different constituencies. Massive rigging is found. The reports are from the Election Commission's formed Tribunals, not from us. The official reports in all 14 constituencies proven that thousands of votes were fake, overstated, omitted, and unverifiable. That's official. Open all and find out, easy.

Show me a judgement and subsequent order to re-do elections.

a crook govt. may appear stable to you with crooks everywhere??You must be out of your mind.

Honesty and crookedness have little to do with stability of a Government. This is why I say you need a Stable Government before you can tackle corruption. You cannot tackle corruption and then bring a stable government. That is an unrealistic idealistic viewpoint. A more balanced and realistic idea would be to work with the system and better it rather than throw it out and make another one.

yeah...lets supports crooks and see how much they can eat in 5 yrs..... :13:

Support the constitution. Support the system. Make it better. If the crooks can use it to their advantage so can you. I expected Imran Khan to do this, but unfortunately he too has succumbed to the short cut ways of toppling governments. tsk tsk.

Hmmmm, and why would PMLN leaders run to the court for stay orders?
Because PMLN has a better legal team than PTI. If I was PMLN I would not give any resignation and now make Imran suffer by not doing absolutely anything about the rigged votes. Imran Khan had his opportunity to implement change, but instead he is opting for the short cut surgery. Short cuts are another status quo that we Pakistanis love.