Mahathir has turned his back or Poor diplomacy?

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a realistic and sensible person. No sensible countey will take sides in war. We r a natiin of war hysteria. we need to change and be like him.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
then making him chief guest was not a good idea. we need to honour those who honour our agenda's
Ji haan jaisay Xi JinPing ready tha chief guest bannay ke liye? These things are decided months in advance. What if his schedule didn't match?

Aik Geo ki surkhi se itna phudak rahe ho. Why don't you enlighten us of the better options available?

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Ji haan jaisay Xi JinPing ready tha chief guest bannay ke liye? These things are decided months in advance. What if his schedule didn't match?

Aik Geo ki surkhi se itna phudak rahe ho. Why don't you enlighten us of the better options available?
Xi JinPing ready nae tha ye kisko pta? we are talking about options. Malaysian option comes long after china. Malaysia must not be even in top 3 keeping in view their 'neutral'stance on pak-ind conflisct which is our one of the biggest issue.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mahatir is a good leader for his country..but can't be a Muslims World leader..I don't know what is the reasons why Malaysia stand ememy of China??If this only becoz of economy..then it's bad..
Yes Malaysia became fast growing country..no doubt about that..But I doesn't see them a military level strong Muslim country..who can defend themselves in any war.. Malaysia isn't geographical a hub of world politic or Army important country..
Any way..we stand with Malaysia as Muslim brotherhood country..No matter what Malaysia support us on any conflict.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I didn't see how JF 17 fit into this "Jew" biased version of equation. Does pakistan like war??? All past fought wars been forced on to us. So for such forced-wars a country need a capable and reliable deterrent in term of good air force if nuclear option is not on the table.

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Mahatir is a good leader for his country..but can't be a Muslims World leader..I don't know what is the reasons why Malaysia stand ememy of China??If this only becoz of economy..then it's bad..
Yes Malaysia became fast growing country..no doubt about that..But I doesn't see them a military level strong Muslim country..who can defend themselves in any war.. Malaysia isn't geographical a hub of world politic or Army important country..
Any way..we stand with Malaysia as Muslim brotherhood country..No matter what Malaysia support us on any conflict.
& they can't even stand with us in words for any brotherhood. this is unfortunate

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malaysia is located at one of the most geographically important shipping lane straits of Melacca. They were part of Chinese BRI until recently when Mahateer rolled back some of the projects for renegotiation. China is wary of blockage of straits of Melacca by USA hence they have an alternative route through Gawadar. They do have some issues with China in terms of ownership of areas of south china sea islands (not sure exactly).

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lagta hai aap ne Chinese aerobatics team ka display miss kar dia. Don't be a fool. No one fights other people's wars. China backs Pakistan because of geo strategic interests and those interest also align with Pakistan's interests. Best we can expect from Malaysians is trade and cultural exchanges.
Xi JinPing ready nae tha ye kisko pta? we are talking about options. Malaysian option comes long after china. Malaysia must not be even in top 3 keeping in view their 'neutral'stance on pak-ind conflisct which is our one of the biggest issue.

thinking

& they can't even stand with us in words for any brotherhood. this is unfortunate

Agreed... But you can't ignore the others facts in my post...This is our side feelings.. Malaysia have many Hindus..Bhuda community...Indians have influenced on Malaysian mind set through business and medias from decades.. Pakistan don't have any thing in the past in Malaysia expect Palm oil and garments..etc..Even Putin run Russian medias still anti Pakistan and in favor of India.. while India openly stand with USA against Pakistan..China..

thinking

Malaysia is located at one of the most geographically important shipping lane straits of Melacca. They were part of Chinese BRI until recently when Mahateer rolled back some of the projects for renegotiation. China is wary of blockage of straits of Melacca by USA hence they have an alternative route through Gawadar. They do have some issues with China in terms of ownership of areas of south china sea islands (not sure exactly).

I think some things others also have..which mistrust in btwn Malaysia and China.Melacca shipping Lane is not the end of world option.. Geographical important means.. which countries you have borders.. Religion.. Natural sources.... Malaysia can't be on big eyes for world order game...While Pakistan have lots things important which made him centre of all world powers direct and proxy wars involvement..What I am guessing in future...there will many wars in the whole world for surviving themselves..Only fittest can survive....in war..economy..can't save you.. This is the Army who defend the country...no billionaire businessman fight the war in the front line..

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed... But you can't ignore the others facts in my post...This is our side feelings.. Malaysia have many Hindus..Bhuda community...Indians have influenced on Malaysian mind set through business and medias from decades.. Pakistan don't have any thing in the past in Malaysia expect Palm oil and garments..etc..Even Putin run Russian medias still anti Pakistan and in favor of India.. while India openly stand with USA against Pakistan..China..
that concludes my point. our chief guests should be those who honour our commitments not their own.