Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بریکنگ نیوز - نواز شریف جذباتی حالت مں لندن گرل فرینڈ کے پاس پہنچ گئے​

اور ایئرپورٹ پر شایان علی نے جوتوں کے ہار پہنا کر ان کا شاندار استقبال کیا

carne

Minister (2k+ posts)
GGaPAx4XEAApMdR

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fazlu,JI,PTI and TLP have big street power if the agree on one point agenda.They should coordinate their protests and tell the generals to stop electionengineering.Give back stolen seats to the rightful winners irrespective of which party the belong to.Put and end to rigging once and for all.Goon League and Peepee should join these parties in street protests.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Fazlu,JI,PTI and TLP have big street power if the agree on one point agenda.They should coordinate their protests and tell the generals to stop electionengineering.Give back stolen seats to the rightful winners irrespective of which party the belong to.Put and end to rigging once and for all.Goon League and Peepee should join these parties in street protests.

Let me know if you feel any shame 🤣

IMG-2931.jpg

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let me know if you feel any shame 🤣

IMG-2931.jpg
I still have not changed my stance against Fazlu.If Fazlu wants to come on streets against establishment and rigging then it is kosher by me.I will not support him on anything else.PPP has complained about rigging but in muted terms.PPP should support PTI and all other parties who are protesting against rigged elections.The generals will only stop meddling in elections if all parties tell them enough is enough.