Lord Nazir aik ganda aanda hai - Musharaf's Lawyer - Must!!

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Saif Ali Talk bad agianst Lard Nazeer Must watch

Saif Ali is a lion. Lord Nazeer is Ganda Andaa,lol. its funny :) :mrgreen:

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Saif Ali what a stupid man

what a stupid man he is saif ali so called protector of dictator and he is calling lord nasir a criminal and ganda anda lol and comparing him to mushraf
what a crap let me tell u i know uk more then me saif and tell u what its not easy to get lordship for an ordinary muslim. lord nazir conviction was based on sms he send to his wife not girl freind and it was an accident he was not inlovoved in criminal activites like [musharaf] he did not sold pakistan to usa he did not broke constitution of pak two times he did not kidnapped hundreds of pakistanis and sold them to usa to rote in gantonomo bay he did not let drones killing innocent pakistanis every day he did not stole money and moved to london lord nazir worked hard all his life and acheieved a great deal and we all pakistanis and muslims r pround of him and this bloody dictator [musharaf] done nothing but bring shame and call pakistanis not to deserve human rights when he visited london and what he done to reporter zia during his dictatorship two takia do isee ko that was exact words

i know [musharaf] he wont be presecuated bec pakistan go all choor sitting in parliment and army so there is no chance of artcile six but we can suppport him if we have little brain left in us as a nation
[musharaf] is a ganda anda which brought shame to pak army not lord nazir who worked hard to acheive his success.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
tabsere se berestor ki zehenyat ka andaza hota hai.yeh pakhtoono key mathe per badnoma dagh hai.mubashir lucman jistara sahafat ke nam per.

G

AKBER BADSHAH said:
tabsere se berestor ki zehenyat ka andaza hota hai.yeh pakhtoono key mathe per badnoma dagh hai.mubashir lucman jistara sahafat ke nam per.

u might be wrong this is true search for lord nazir ahmed in google u will get his criminal record
& now where was he when innocent pakistani student were arrested & faced criminal charges by british police did he speak for them or try to meet them he is merely a ambassdor of [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] in england & nothing else

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Barrister! Saif has just earned Ganday Anday! After Sher Afghan, Kasuri and our great leader Farooq Sattar, he is next in line.
I must do justice to my party and will share something with you guys, specially with Jury, Hamaray Farooq Bahi to bohat bahadar hain, Ab un ki biwi awaz day to peshap nahi nikalta and we are still working on him day and night because Kalia awaz day to Poti abhi bi nikal jati hai.MQM zinda abad. Babar Ghauri kahi foooot to nahi ho gaya, aj kal nazar nahi ata, come on you f...kin Karachi cell, respond!

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
'Saif' Musharaf ka Paltooo ................ Shame on you !!?

By talking this SHIT Bar. Saif have proved himself a real Shit.......

I did respected him cos. he is an i) educated young man ii) very confident goot speaker iii) stayed with Pervaiz Musharaf even in his hard time. BUT i stated hating him when,
1) i came to know(some one told me) that "He fell on Zardari's foot crying to forgive",
2) When i saw him protecting musharaf's all those acts which demaged Pakistan & Nation.
3) & today when i saw him using very dirty language against Lord Ahmed.

By using this 'WAHYAT' way of comments he proved him self a "WAHYAT parha-likha" ,Shame on Him.

If some one stand up & reply him that , He is a Paltoooo of Mushraf ..... Barking on Mushraf's instructions after getting His dirty Money .......... !!" is it wronge ????

AND

if some one stand up to reply him that " Bar. Saif Kai Logoon ka Mushtarka peda kia huwa GANDA ANDA hey !!!!" What he will do ?????
Koi pochey is kambahat Parhey-likhey sey.

I'm not totly with the SC's decission i'm not happy today BUT this man who proved himself a Shit, HEART me i'm sick of him.

Sorry if i provoke any one.

ShakirQureshi.

G

musharaf b tu qadyani ha............or saif ali es liya protect kr raha ha bcuz us ko paisay milay hain.............khair lord nazir jo kuch b ha in england he did struggle for it pakistan na us ko kuch ni diya us na pakistan ko kuch na kuch diya ha ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya media saab bakwas ha jab dil karay kuch na kuch gand shaaap data ha

callateeq

here is the actual fact;

UK court sends Lord Nazir to jail

LONDONA British court on Wednesday awarded Labour Peer Lord Nazir Ahmed a 12-week jail sentence after he was found guilty of dangerous driving which resulted in a fatal motorway accident at Christmas time in 2007.
Lord Ahmed of Rotherham was said to be responding to a text message from his cell phone shortly before the accident happened.
Appointed as a Labour peer in 1998, Lord Ahmed was driving his Jaguar X-type on the Motorway when it hit another car that had crashed into the central reservation and stopped in the outside lane.
The driver of the other car, Martyn Gombar, 28, was killed instantly. The police investigation has centred on reports that someone in the car used Lord Nazir Ahmeds mobile telephone to send a text message to a journalist shortly before the crash.

Agencies

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
what saif ali was talking about lord nazir,this stupid idiot is eating musharraf's shit for money.he should be ashamed of himself calling lord nazir to come to pakistan and live here,why dont he tell musharraf,the traitor cum dictator to come to pakistan,live in pakistan and face the consequences.Musharraf will insha-allah pay the price one day for the atrocities he had commited against the people with the military on his back.there will be a judgement day for him very soon.saif ali and musharraf's allies should read today's column in jang written by mr.irfan siddiqui,they will find what is the truth.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
well it looks to me that now Lord Nazir become hero of our awaam, at least , on this forum. I am really surprised to see the reaction of people about saif's comments to lord nazir. What when Imran khan used loose language, what when NS / Javaid Hashmi / Ahsan Iqbal / Mameed Gul / JI leaders used very loose langauages against their opponent. How many times we witnessed those politician coming in a talk shows on TV and at some time looses their patience and hence started to attack personal comments,which are some very vry personal, dont we witnessed?????
If Saif said Lord Nazir is "ganda anda" what is the problem coz you will see when next time a journalist will ask his reacton about saif's comments and I bet he will use more worst langauage, same like our dear fellows on this forum as they continiously abusing saif on his sub-standards comments by passing, even, worst comments, so what's the difference between Saif and you people?????????????
On the other side, I think every body knows in this forum that Lord Nazir is supporter of whom???? Please dont tell he is so sincere to Pakistan and that is the reason he wanted to bring Musharraf into justice. He is definitely working for NS as every body knows NS still unable to sleep just to think about his humilitation in 1999 and he wanted to take personal revenge with Musharraf at any cost even if it destablise pakistan. Mr NS's power is money which he was using into lawyers/media and now through Lord Nazir.
regards,

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
lord nazir is working for NS, i dont care about NS ,its not the topic,the topic is musharraf,should he face the allegations in pakistan or not and should he not punished what he did to the nation.

pakistan first

Dear smnaeem,
who we are to decide about Musharraf's trial, it is now government has to decide. But for what???? what basis he should be trialed, just to impose emergency on Nov 3rd and break the constitution, then my dear friend what about Oct 1999, he broken the consititution at that time also and which was endorsed by SC in fact he didnt ask for the powers to amend the law but " shah say ziada shah wafadaar" Iftikhar chouhadary and rest judges gave him the powers to do what ever you want with the constitution. I beleive strongly that what ever the actions being taken by Musharraf was all in the favor of Pakistan. In the 31 july's HISTORIC judgment, SC again consider the "nazriay Zaroorat" in front of them by giving a comfortable passage to AZ, it seems CJ now follow the orders of his new master, which is AZ & current cheif.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
callateeq said:
here is the actual fact;

UK court sends Lord Nazir to jail

LONDONA British court on Wednesday awarded Labour Peer Lord Nazir Ahmed a 12-week jail sentence after he was found guilty of dangerous driving which resulted in a fatal motorway accident at Christmas time in 2007.
Lord Ahmed of Rotherham was said to be responding to a text message from his cell phone shortly before the accident happened.
Appointed as a Labour peer in 1998, Lord Ahmed was driving his Jaguar X-type on the Motorway when it hit another car that had crashed into the central reservation and stopped in the outside lane.
The driver of the other car, Martyn Gombar, 28, was killed instantly. The police investigation has centred on reports that someone in the car used Lord Nazir Ahmeds mobile telephone to send a text message to a journalist shortly before the crash.

Agencies
SO, IF SOME ONE HAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT, HE IS NOT CREDIBLE?

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi pakistan first,i am not talking one thing which musharraf did wrong ,he made big big blunders just to save his ass.Dr.afia,lal masjid,nawab akbar bughti,3rd nov 2007,corruption among military generals,steel mill case,stock exchange scandals, NRO, house arrest 60 judges with families and unlawful killings of innocent pakistanis in may 12th in karachi and elsewhere and hide the rape of dr.shazia by the army captain because he was the son of a general,forcing shazia to leave the country.i just mentioned only drop of it but allah is watching him just like allah was watching ferro (farown).you will inshaallah see what kind of end he will have. I dont belong to any party but my heart cries when something cruel happen to my pakistani brothers and sisters.Did you ever mentioned why Dr.afia is rotting in U.S ,did your heart ever cry for her and who is responsible for her ordeal(suffering).musharraf was a cruel person and there is no forgiveness from god for cruel person ,musharraf will rot,be humiliated and face the consequences sooner than later,ameen.if you dont see anything wrong with him thats your problem,majority of the nation wants to see him punished.By the grace of God almighty,his humiliation and punishment has started by local and international media.

naveed66

Lord Nazir Ko Ganda Anda Wo Shaks Kah Rahaa Haa Jo Lord Nazir Ka Khaba (Left) T**A bhi nahi ha.