Live With Talat 21st January 2010 Asma Jahangeer

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[awaztv:jngs38z2]http://awaz.tv/video_store/LiveWithTalat21jan2010.flv[/awaztv:jngs38z2]

[zshare1:jngs38z2]SID=dl009&FID=71502257&FN=Talat_21stjan10.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=7150225755da4a1b[/zshare1:jngs38z2]

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Champion of human rights has quite twisted personality. She agrees but disagrees using different words. She mourns about article 62, 63 but that is pack and parcel of constitution and judiciary does not make it but NA does. Verdict by SC has to have political impacts as politicians especially President is one of benificiary who is also the head of political party so the impact will have to be political in nature rather than anything else. Thats rubbish that it did not happen in past so it should not happen now.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a twisted mind.

Good that Talat has taken her alone in todays program becasue if she was with few other guests, She would get less time and would be able to criticize the verdict without being exposed for her illogical grounds for such criticism.

She first questoined why the detailed verdict was announced late in the evening, why not morning hours. Now on one hand she criticizes the judges for zero achievement during past ten years and then again criticisim for not following past norms.

Today's CJ statement that he will serve the justice whatever the price is heartening and that the way it should be, irrespective of who will suffer and who will benefit.

ejazbabloo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Every one should know the real agenda of this qadyani b**ch.

asama-jhangir.jpg

http://thedawn.com.pk/fifth-column-asma-jehangir/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
She is a real bitch. To dress up in Orange to met up with Bala Thakray is completely insane. She should be hanged in public rather than being invited on TV shows. Have great respect for Talat, but he should choose his guests wisely.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watch 3/4 time to get the idea what asma want to explain but fail to do so. Maybe because I am not a lier? [wall] . May be she is confused ? [wall] something fishy fishy there. [wall]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watch 3/4 time to get the idea what asma want to explain but fail to do so. [wall] Maybe because I am not a lier? [wall] . May be she is confused ? [wall] something fishy fishy there. [wall]

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Is she high on drugs or insane?
All talk no substance.

Media anchors should avoid bringing such people on their shows. I think we all had enough of Asma Jahangeer and her bullsh*t.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adslpxp2 said:
Is she high on drugs or insane?
All talk no substance.

Media anchors should avoid bringing such people on their shows. I think we all had enough of Asma Jahangeer and her bullsh*t.

Agree with you brother that he had no substance.
But I feel when intelligent anchors can take them on in one to one program, they can expose them.
Just imagine if this interview was with Luqman, this would have given Pro Zardari group big boost.

I feel Talat need to do a One only guest program with Zulfikar Mirza and Shazia Murree, they spit too much of venom.
Ideal would be if Talat can get interview date with AZ and AH and Musharraf but they AHs would not give him time for the interview.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Junoon123 said:
its a free country if you don't like it don't watch it

I know its a free country, and I think Asma had her moment of fame in the media. Now, its time for her to stop agonising people like us.

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You guys are all crazy, its called difference of opinion and its important. Their is no difference between Musharraf and you. He also wanted people who opposed him to shut up.
Your doing the same.

Asma is an extremely qualified person who has spend her entire life for our rights and freedom and gone to jail for the rights and freedom of ordinary Pakistanis . More then half of you here are either in US/UK/and Canada what have you done lately for ordinary Pakistanis.

Did i mentioned for an entire year she went out and backed the chief Justice, so if you ask me she has every right to oppose him if she thinks hes headed in the wrong direction.

I know being Pakistanis most of you will come out and call me either PPP lover or INdian, Zionist (my favorite) but no i am an ordinary Pakistani and i am all for the chief Justice in other word i oppose what Asma said however she has the right to say whatever she wants to

thanks

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
well .. wont go into details . she is not important ..but as i have mentioned sometime in the recent past,

she is not qadayani .. but her husband is :) .. and he has a business ( or had .. havent been around for few yars ) of carpets ..

she perhaps has no religion and respect of Islam doesnt understand the simple idea of Ummah ..

Guys she is not he only person , i have been telling in my posts about the people who are active with jamat-e-ahmadiya and even more active in paksitan .. as usual moslems were sleeping when the antimoslems were preparing and introduced their people into media and politics and honestly evevery department..

May Allah save us from Manafaqeens

shaboroz

Citizen
Talat it is nice that you exposed Asma Jahangeer's true face, but don't highlight these type of people's opinion who are just trying to create an anarchy in Pakistan. They don't want progress in our departments and in any sephere of our life because if everything was alright they wouldn't have a cuase to get funds from so-called Human Rights organisation. This lady (Asma Jahangeer) always represents the enemies of Pakistan. [wall]