Live With Dr. Shahid Masood (Part - 5) - 31st August 2014

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
NAWAZ will be made to run like a HEADLESS CHICKEN IN THE STREETS LIKE GADAFFI FOUND REFUGE IN A GUTTER, SADAM IN PIT AND THE RESULT IS PREDICTABLE he and his worms will be be made an example for PAKISTANS history.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif and all his family should be made to stand in a Chauk and citizens should have the option to pay Rs 1000 for every Chapair they inflict on these Paleed people.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the plan of NS government they want anarchy to save their own skins so that they can get a chance to run away from this country. This is the plan.

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am so surprise at Marvi Memon's attitude. She is full or arrogance. I pray to Allah to bring down her arrogance to the sands....Mubashir Luqman, right said that Marvi Memon should be admitted to the Mental Asylum.

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Marvi is a bit•ch

No need to get personal. She is smart enough cookie and knows how to survive in this brutal game called Siasat. She is only doing her job guys. Badshah Salamat needs all the praise and support he can get at this critical juncture of his life. Look at how Zardari and especially Khursheed Shah are behaving?

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
no way anmir bhai

hope you can see women and children running around helpless under the democratic rule of mian saab, i don't want to see mian saab headless but only running around like a headless chicken, i am giving him a chance, he has locked people in containerised islamabad and gassing women and children ,isnt he supposed to be the elected father of the nation?

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mar'veeee she needs good F*u*........with atleast 10 strong men, otherwise she will talk in attack of hysteric. She is a B*I*t*c*....and nothing else.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
hope you can see women and children running around helpless under the democratic rule of mian saab, i don't want to see mian saab headless but only running around like a headless chicken, i am giving him a chance, he has locked people in containerised islamabad and gassing women and children ,isnt he supposed to be the elected father of the nation?
What the hell childrens are doing at night there

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the hell childrens are doing at night there

Children are part of the Pakistani society and they learn from the actions of their elders and some are there grandfather in all the whole family of Pakistani family are there. It their right as soon as they are born, and it does not give anybody the right to take away their lives given to them by their lord.
You should be concerned about life and not what are they doing there.
When a calamity is brought on by the actions of HYPOCRITES in the name of democracy ahead of subhan a talas commands for lives,they might as well be starved in their own homes in the name of democracy and women molested and raped in their own homes all under the protection of the democrats.
It's better to be with your own then ALONE UNDER THE WATCH OF CRIMINALS THAT ARE RIFE IN OUR SO CALLED MIAN SAABS KINGDOM OF ISLAMIC RULE

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanio ko nayaaa Guloo Butt mubarak ho ,,,,Raheel Sharif Butt ,,,,,
ISI gave milk to snake Makar Molvi, and Imran Khan by using secret fund. How much money so far they spend on these criminal. ISI also providing 3 time food and daily expense to kids of snake.