LIVE from Minare Pakistan.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You guys need to sit together and think about it. I am sure you will have some excuse, but may be , perhaps may be IK's non stop attacks on Pakistan Army started to backfire. There comes a time, when leaders as well as followers overdo certain things and certain narrative . May be it is ripe time to Start participating in real Politics away from politics of blame and accusations.

I think his party wants to sit with civilians but it’s just one man’s ego stopping Pakistan progress

We need economic emergency and these politicians if they sit together can make it happen

Siberite

I think his party wants to sit with civilians but it’s just one man’s ego stopping Pakistan progress

We need economic emergency and these politicians if they sit together can make it happen
Going by his previous record, he won't quit till he completely makes a mockery out of him.
Consider where he was just a few months ago, from American Conspiracy to Mir Jaffer repetition to throwing everything to stop Asim's post as COAS and then hiring PR firm in USA to restore his relationships.

جس ظالم نے تڑپایا ، اُسی پہ مجھ کو پیار ۔

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want ‘them’ to violate constitution by not holding the Punjab and KP elections……
History will be written and we won’t let them forget it ……

Melanthus

پانچ ہزارایک سو ستائیس کرسیاں ،کروڑوں کا مجمع ،پاکستان کی تاریخ کا سب سے بڑا جلسہ​

ایک کرسی پر کتنے لوگ بیٹھیں گے؟​

یہ بیٹھ سکتے ہیں ایک کرسی پر اور باقی اسکی گودی اور پھر دوسری گودی اور یوں گودی گودی ایک کرسی پر دس ہزار گودی داریاں ہونگی لوطیوں کی​

You need to have your eyesight checked.This is a massive crow.The caretaker gov which is a puppet of PDM and establishment has blocked roads in Lahore to stop people going to Minare Pakistan.People still came in large numbers.

Siberite

You need to have your eyesight checked.This is a massive crow.The caretaker gov which is a puppet of PDM and establishment has blocked roads in Lahore to stop people going to Minare Pakistan.People still came in large numbers.
Any independent estimate?

Siberite

I have no idea.Large numbers of people have turned up despite state terrorism by police and blockade of roads.Many people may have not come due to Ramadan.
Pakistan has some 230 million people. Every gathering is a large gathering. I remember back in Jan 2020, PTI filled the Minar E Pakistan with sewerage water to disturb the PDM crowd. These are old Political Tactics used by all parties.

Melanthus

Pakistan has some 230 million people. Every gathering is a large gathering. I remember back in Jan 2020, PTI filled the Minar E Pakistan with sewerage water to disturb the PDM crowd. These are old Political Tactics used by all parties.
The sewage story was concocted.It is not true.The fascist PDM regime which was installed by Bajwa and is backed by the army has broken all records of human rights abuses,unlawful arrests,extra judicial killings and suppression of freedom of press.They shut down internet,tv channels or ban programmes which are critical of PDM.They don’t allow channels to air PTI gatherings.There is no comparison between PTI gov PDM-establishment gov.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
This massive power show by PTI confirmed that there is going to be no election till 2033 unless this tsunami is diverted to the correct location in Pindi and Islamabad. its never a wise move to scare your already scared opponent to death.

AbbuJee

انناس چورنی اور اس کے بھائیوں کی حالت

internet apple GIF by Guava Juice

pineapple turning GIF

😂