LIVE from Minare Pakistan.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In the beginning PTI social media Propaganda team was very strong. Some of their best/worst strategies were:
1. Fake edited Pics/Videos
2. Fake female actresses accounts like Veena and FatmiaPTI ( some got banned)
3. fake Bot followers
Army was on their side but now they have switched sides and army is arresting their Trainees gone out of control.

Now PDM is strong as puppets of Army. Khush? Smile de dena Cameray main. 😜

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Totally agree with you. Army has now found a new bride i.e. PDM. PTI ko Talaq !

Not Bride but puppets & Slaves.😏 While their supporters are mutmaen beghairats and feeling proud of the fact that their masters are behaving as great puppets not for the love of the country but because of the NRO they got. 😏

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Not Bride but puppets & Slaves.😏 While their supporters are mutmaen beghairats and feeling proud of the fact that their masters are behaving as great puppets not for the love of the country but because of the NRO they got. 😏
Agreed! Lets call them slave brides/puppets. This has to stop.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
جھوٹ بولا ہے تو کیا ، جلسہ بڑا تھا ۔

chal jaa apni certified criminal baji ko bata jalsay mein 100 Banda thaa. Shahid teri baji ko Needh aa Jaaye.

I feel sorry for Sharif mafia they hired people like you who even can't do propaganda properly.
Noon league is finished Now. 1985 project is dying now. Allah SWT has exposed each and everyone. Alhamdulillah

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
chal jaa apni certified criminal baji ko bata jalsay mein 100 Banda thaa. Shahid teri baji ko Needh aa Jaaye.

I feel sorry for Sharif mafia they hired people like you who even can't do propaganda properly.
Noon league is finished Now. 1985 project is dying now. Allah SWT has exposed each and everyone. Alhamdulillah
I feel sorry for the parrots like you who are hired to justify every lie, every mistake and every screwup. Are you any better than this person who posted old pictures to glorify total incompetent idiot leader? No, you are worse than him, he lied intentionally but you defended a lie intentionally.

Ask him to setup another singing party after Isha Prayer. Everyone saw the last flop show. People rather went to pray than attend all-night party in Ramadan.

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wah Ji Wah. Bara Ehsan Kya hai tum nay.

han yeh
Tum log tou shaitan se bhi do haath aagr ho . shaitan bhi tum logo se bachya jo ga.

Allah SWT ko tum koi dar nahin. jhoot pe jhoot biktay jaa
I feel sorry for the parrots like you who are hired to justify every lie, every mistake and every screwup. Are you any better than this person who posted old pictures to glorify total incompetent idiot leader? No, you are worse than him, he lied intentionally but you defended a lie intentionally.

Ask him to setup another singing party after Isha Prayer. Everyone saw the last flop show. People rather went to pray than attend all-night party in Ramadan.

tou tu Khush ho jaa. bhangray daal.

Agar jalsa nakam hai tou tu subha shaam Niazi Niazi kyon Karta rehta hai

Munafiq insaan jhoot utna bol jitna hazam ho Jaaye. Tu puuja kar paise kee. Pehley apna naam tou bata. Munafiq apna naam chuupa ke Islam ki Ramdan ki baat Karta.

Lanat hai tere pe