LIVE from Minare Pakistan.

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وہ کون سا نونی لیک کی پھوپو کا جلسہ تھا وہ بھی تو پی ٹی آئی کا جلسہ تھا ڈنگرو پہلے کی نسبت عمران خان کی مقبولیت بڑھی ہے کم نہیں ہوئی اگر کم ہوگئی ہے تمہیں مبارک ہو چلو آو پھر میدان میں الیکشن لیٹ کرنے کا بیانیہ چھوڑو نکلو اور پی ٹی آئی کو سبق سیکھا دو بلاو نواز شرف اور اس کے بیٹوں کو کرو مقابلہ مردوں کی طرح ڈرنا چھپنا روانا چھوڑو ہمت کرو میدان بھی ہے اور گھوڑے بھی لگاو میدان

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Multiple PTI accounts did it. Cannot be a human error. BBC also reported it sir.

You were talking about Salman Ahmed and I replied accordingly.

Halta

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
وہ کون سا نونی لیک کی پھوپو کا جلسہ تھا وہ بھی تو پی ٹی آئی کا جلسہ تھا ڈنگرو پہلے کی نسبت عمران خان کی مقبولیت بڑھی ہے کم نہیں ہوئی اگر کم ہوگئی ہے تمہیں مبارک ہو چلو آو پھر میدان میں الیکشن لیٹ کرنے کا بیانیہ چھوڑو نکلو اور پی ٹی آئی کو سبق سیکھا دو بلاو نواز شرف اور اس کے بیٹوں کو کرو مقابلہ مردوں کی طرح ڈرنا چھپنا روانا چھوڑو ہمت کرو میدان بھی ہے اور گھوڑے بھی لگاو میدان
الیکشن نہیں دینا تمہیں
روؤ، پٹو، چیخو، چھنگاڑو، ایڑیاں رگڑو جتنے مرضی سیاپے کر لو

😂 😂
بھیک مانگتے مانگتے سال ہو گیا
یوتھیو تم بھکاری تھے اور رہو گے
زکواۃ چور بھکاری کے پجاری

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1639691629421363204
2e03c340da8d0a29c3264a12c7b1157f.png
bhai yea apna gaya baych raha hy probably or kia karay lol

miafridi

Intentionally dishonesty to deceive other is also not the same thing as error.

You definitely didn't get my comment. Read it again. Deceiving in any shape is dishonesty. An Error/mistake on the other hand is opposite of deceiving/dishonesty.

Last edited:

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
You definitely didn't get my comment. Read it again. Deceiving is of course an intentional act and dishonesty. An Error is anything but opposite of deceiving/dishonesty.

ooh bhai yea zahni ghulam hy, , u expect sense from him, jis ki leader maryam qatri ho vo bhai vo kuch bhe bakwas kar skta hy bagiar kuch sunay ya parhay lolz

yea zahni ghulam jahan dekhay wahin maro ain ko lolz yahan ain ko jee layny do zindagi lolz

Siberite

You definitely didn't get my comment. Read it again. Deceiving in any shape is dishonesty. An Error/mistake on the other hand is opposite of deceiving/dishonesty.

خرد کا نام جنوں رکھ دیا جنوں کا خرد
جوچاھے آپکا ، حسن کرشمہ ساز کرے ۔

miafridi

yaar party baazi say buland hoker socho.
No matter which party side u r on, u will have to admit that its PTI propaganda cell vs PML n Propaganda cell!

Yes if it was done in error then he should correct it. Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa yesterday was a huge Jalsa anyways with footages/images available.

Siberite

yaar party baazi say buland hoker socho.
No matter which party side u r on, u will have to admit that its PTI propaganda cell vs PML n Propaganda cell!
I have been through with them several times. It is not what party you are with, it's just that some parties think that they can get away with fooling others and telling lies.
PTI has a legacy of nonstop propaganda on almost everything on every day.
When they were in power, they would sing rhymes with Bajwa. The day they were kicked out, they start to fabricate stories and included foreign hands, calling army generals Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq, yet a few days earlier, they were offering Bajwa the extension as COAS.

Meetha meetha Hup Hup.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes if it was done in error then he should correct it. Minar-e-Pakistan Jalsa yesterday was a huge Jalsa anyways with footages/images availabl

I have been through with them several times. It is not what party you are with, it's just that some parties think that they can get away with fooling others and telling lies.
PTI has a legacy of nonstop propaganda on almost everything on every day.
When they were in power, they would sing rhymes with Bajwa. The day they were kicked out, they start to fabricate stories and included foreign hands, calling army generals Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq, yet a few days earlier, they were offering Bajwa the extension as COAS.

Meetha meetha Hup Hup.
In the beginning PTI social media Propaganda team was very strong. Some of their best/worst strategies were:
1. Fake edited Pics/Videos
2. Fake female actresses accounts like Veena and FatmiaPTI ( some got banned)
3. fake Bot followers
Army was on their side but now they have switched sides and army is arresting their Trainees gone out of control.