Lahore high court giving relief to PML /N ..is it a conspiracy ? Sami Ibrahim

desan

President (40k+ posts)
No one watches his programs, so he is trying to become relevant by demagoguing on youtube.

Last edited:

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No one watches his programs, so he is trying to become relevant by demagoguing on youtube.
Buddy, Sami Ibrahim is the only Natural anchor in the entire Pakistani Media, and of course my MOST favorite anchor.
Ever since he has left REPORTERs of ARY on wages issue, its rating has dropped considerably,,Have a glance of this forum when he was doing REPORTERs OF ARY, he had 3-4 clips on daily basis picked by this forum...

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Asif Saeed kh....si sorry Khosaa kaa khamosh Inqlab lohaar high court Almaroof heera mandi saay shrooo ho chukka

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Buddy, Sami Ibrahim is the only Natural anchor in the entire Pakistani Media, and of course my MOST favorite anchor.
Ever since he has left REPORTERs of ARY on wages issue, its rating has dropped considerably,,Have a glance of the this forum when he was doing REPORTERs OF ARY, he had 3-4 clips on daily basis picked by this forum...

Followed him quite closely, he is yet another blackmailer.
Anyways, enjoy until he get exposed like Nadeem Malik.

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Followed his quite closely, he is yet another blackmailer.
Anyways, enjoy until he get exposed like Nadeem Malik.
Nadeem Malik was on my Black List from One Millions Years BC ...Extremely cunning or meesna ......

Firefox

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
آسیہ کیس کے متنازع ترین فیصلے پر عدالت کے احترام کا درس دینے والے یوتھیے آج عدالت کو باجماعت گالیاں دے رہے ہیں???????