KP MPAs, officials wasting public money on personal foreign trips

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Honestly i am also playing with you people. Please look back on your own conduct. And see if you have ever objected on PMLN minister of PMs visits. I guess you will understand what i am doing or saying.
Please dont be irresponcible on everything just for the sake of political point scoring.
This news could very well be true or could be wrong. We dont have any means or capacity to judge.

Honestly I knew you were playing and honestly I have given you a solid reason to believe that there is less chances of any wrong doing. Honestly it's madness to compare Nawaz Sharif 100's of UK visits (ended up in Herald square shopping mall) to Asad Qaiser's 10 UK visits.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Honestly I knew you were playing and honestly I have given you a solid reason to believe that there is less chances of any wrong doing. Honestly it's madness to compare Nawaz Sharif 100's of UK visits (ended up in Herald square shopping mall) to Asad Qaiser's 10 UK visits.

Honestly i was a firm believer that the sicknesses of you insafis has no cure. But i just thought maybe maybe.
Okay assad qaiser is a chor proven by these facts. He did lots of ayashi and personal ser spata on public money right under IKs nose. And you cannot deny this this atricle provides undeniable proof.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Honestly i was a firm believer that the sicknesses of you insafis has no cure. But i just thought maybe maybe.
Okay assad qaiser is a chor proven by these facts. He did lots of ayashi and personal ser spata on public money right under IKs nose. And you cannot deny this this atricle provides undeniable proof.

Nothing is honest in this....and you know all about it .....bring forth something better next time. :biggthumpup:

Saqi99

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will feel ashamed if you give me proof/link which proves this trip was done on official expense.

First tell us what kind of personal business and agendas by Asad Qaiser and others according to the report you shared? Does Asad Qaiser running offshore business or does he have offshore properties to take care or how many of these have Aqama holders? Looks like the reporter added his flavor by personal business in the report, which was official tours nothing else. And If you have or the reporter have something more concrete then shared with us.

Regarding your questionI do not have proof yet whether Khaqab aabasi and his cabinet went on public expenses, but in one of the instances they rerouted after attending OIC conference and this raise question about using their own private money. Do you have document\receipt or PMLN social media team have which shows they actually used their own money?

But not for ago Noora spent like whole two months as PM in London while having fake heart open heart surgery. When he returned he return this way

The interior of the special aircraft, Boeing-777 that serves on the PIA’s North America route, underwent some changes — from the normal economy class to the VIP class having luxury seating and relaxing/sleeping arrangements. Except the crew members, there will be no passengers on board when the aircraft leaves for London.

The sources said that a number of routine flights of the national carrier would be delayed because of the dedication of Boeing-777.
They said that the per hour operating cost of the Boeing-777 came to around $20,000 (over Rs2 million) and the whole trip would cost between $400,000 and $480,000.

The sources said that the Boeing-777 aircraft were usually used for long-haul flights so some of the transatlantic flights would also be delayed and the crew stationed at the US destination would be staying there for at least one additional day and their stay would also cost additional expenses in dollars to the PIA.

I doubt that being you a patwari you have any shame left.