Kiyani Has Difference with Zardari Over Nuclear Policy.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
7c006f4e1ce8b07c98ff29b9f0676741.jpeg

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/may2011-daily/09-05-2011/u70199.htm

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
that joyous day would be declared a national holiday

They both may be talking how to Take more DOLLARS from America and planning to kill/catch you? and you are sitting on this forum? Luckly they dont know about u yet otherwise they might get some more dollar from USA. They just need a similar name or something common to kill or catch you, thats enought for whole American nation and our leaders. Look my id, Faqira, pakistani style id and suit to pakistanis

wo to app nay sunnna hi go ga

aik dafa Australia kay jungle may aik Elephant kho jata hey and Australian Army and police were not able to find then they called Japan Army and police but they are not able to find , then they called American Army and Police but they are not able to find elephant and FINALLY they called Pakistan Army, ISI and Police to find elephant, after 4 hours Pakistan Army, ISI and Police aik Mouse ko catch kar letay hey wo kha hey Yes, I am an elephant and I am an elehpahant

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
The difference is Kiyani wants 50% for selling Pakistani nucelar assets but Zardari is not happy for any thing less than 95%.