KITNAY ADMI THAY?? ....Sardar 4..hmm..wo 4 aur tum poori brigade!!

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: KITNAY ADMI THAY?? ....Sardar 4..hmm..wo 4 aur tum poori brigade!! Sooohar kay bachooo :p

I WONDER i LEFT A THREAD WITH THE SAME CAPTION ON THE VERY NEXT MORNING BUT NO ONE PAID ATTENTION AND NOW MY MESSAGE IS THE 20TH IN THE QUEUE. i THINK THERE WERE AT LEAST 20 PERSONS: 4 TERRORISTS AND 16 INSIDERS WHO HELPED THOSE 4. IN THE END ALL OF THEM GOT KILLED BUT NAVY IS NOT SHOWING THEM AS
'BAAT TAU SUCH HAI MAGAR BAAT HAI RUSWAII KI.....'

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: KITNAY ADMI THAY?? ....Sardar 4..hmm..wo 4 aur tum poori brigade!! Sooohar kay bachooo :p

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Hahahahaha i think that concludes everything... (bigsmile) it would be nice if we leave such people's thread empty becoz their aim is to get replies and thats why they bring such hate monger topics...

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Hahahahaha i think that concludes everything... (bigsmile) it would be nice if we leave such people's thread empty becoz their aim is to get replies and thats why they bring such hate monger topics...

U must have notice one thing that the hate mongering moles with illuminated tails are shameless morons. They seem to be cyber cops on mission. They claim to be Pakistani under false flags. Their only policy is "Mein na Manoo". So brother Yasir is very spot on, and Ur suggestion is the key solution.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)

It is time to read Ayeaha Siddiqa's INC. It will give you the true insider account of the military business....

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

There is a huge difference between criticizing and insulting, title of this thread is insulting the whole institution of Pak army, our martyrs who gave their blood to this soil, our soldiers who sacrifice their today for our tomorrow.If people are angry with couple of generals, who make decisions, then they should select their target sensibly. I wish this 'intellectual' called Awan, would have born in Indian gujrat.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

More enjoyable with above article. :D

PS : Yes I am a rafidi/takfiri/CIA/MOSSAD/RAW agent out to defame the brave noble people saviors of awaam Pak Army.

Bite me.

Unfortunately for you...in the movie sholay the 2 aadmi are victorious....whereas in the Mehran base attack the attackers died a dogs death (****** ki maut)...since you are saying "bite me"

awan4ever

There is a huge difference between criticizing and insulting, title of this thread is insulting the whole institution of Pak army, our martyrs who gave their blood to this soil, our soldiers who sacrifice their today for our tomorrow.If people are angry with couple of generals, who make decisions, then they should select their target sensibly. I wish this 'intellectual' called Awan, would have born in Indian gujrat.

If wishes were horses beggars would definitely ride them.

Im not obligated to 'respect' the Army anywhere in the law of the land. What I am saying is within my constitutional rights. I am criticizing them for their actions and not making up my own stories. If what I have said or posted is factually incorrect then yes I am a lying backstabber out to damage the reputation of the country's premier defense institution.

But last I checked the real damage to the Armys' fragile ego was done by 4 guys wearing star wars uniforms and a few rocket launchers.

awan4ever

Yes we should all go and salute the marvelous people at PNS Mehran and give them our lifes savings so that they can a few more BMWs and get back to defending our nation.

People who question the Army are all hatemongers because it is constitutionally wrong to hold the Army accountable for its actions. Anyone trying to do so should be hanged.

awan4ever

U must have notice one thing that the hate mongering moles with illuminated tails are shameless morons. They seem to be cyber cops on mission. They claim to be Pakistani under false flags. Their only policy is "Mein na Manoo". So brother Yasir is very spot on, and Ur suggestion is the key solution.

You watch way too much Zaid Hamid for your own good man. Theres other stuff on Youtube you know. :-p

desicad

------------------------------
Fully enjoyed the video clip from the 70's classic after so many years. Can't believe Amjad Khan was not the first choice as gabbar.
No vcrs, dvds, etc. in those days and the audience was stunned into silence as the scenes unfolded one by one on the silver screen.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

(cry)(cry)(cry)

To a brother.

Please note that when someone puts someone on ignore list, it mans that person does not want to read the posts from that particular person.

you sent me the post of the awan4never. I read only two lines then realized it was from the idiot. I deleted your email w/o reading any further. Please DO NOT do this to anybody including myself and do not sabotage the good use of the ignore option of the forum.

To the moderators:

Purpose of this forum is to present opinions and ideas and provide alternative to the current situation in Pakistan so others can benefit and we can learn from each other. I have learned 100% since I joined Siasat Dec 24 2009. Some members continuously post just to disgrace and badmouth our forces and heroes and country in general with no content of correcting the situation or provide any alternative for the ills of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

fays

dont you just kovethe ignore option of a forum(bigsmile)

Holy crap, my specs are not ready yet, pata nahi kya kya likh gaya hoon LOL . It should read:

Guys

Dont you just love the ignore option of a forum

Last edited:

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)

Awan couple of lines dedicated to you,
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem.
Now do something constructive....something practical.ENOUGH with this Army BASHING...i don't claim our Army is 'DOODH KI DHOLHI HOI' but they are our people.We should support them.

Yours Truly

awan4ever

Awan couple of lines dedicated to you,
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem.
Now do something constructive....something practical.ENOUGH with this Army BASHING...i don't claim our Army is 'DOODH KI DHOLHI HOI' but they are our people.We should support them.

Yours Truly

I think it IS practical to raise a voice against the excesses of the Army be it on any forum, big or small. The Army must be brought under check and should be held fully accountable for its actions and its failures.
I wonder why people start thinking that calling for an accountable army is 'Army Bashing'. If anything written in the article I posted is FACTUALLY INCORRECT then please call me out on that.
The only thing people have answered with to this point is personal attacks against me as if the PNS Mehran debacle never happened and i made up a cock and bull story.
Nobody has said a word about the idiotic statement of that *** of a commander who said this was NOT a security lapse. No one called out the commander who said 'since this was a night raid we could not have stopped it'.

All the answers have only one thing 'You are a traitor' and other personal crap.

But Im going to say what i believe and no childish crap talk will stop me from it.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
andar ka banda toh apna hi tha na ? itna crucial area and they played star wars there .....still they are considered beecharay ?

The awam is mad at the fores.... and hurt by what has happened.

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
@Awan
I Agree!!!it was a security lapse…there were no proper security arrangements for such a sensitive Military equipment and the people in charge must be sacked and punished and for Future they should reassess their security measures to avoid such situation.
There might be some lack of coordination in their plan of attack/response in such situation But You should never underestimate or doubt the bravery of our soldiers. You are just keeping in view PNS Mehran base attack in minde. Do you remember the Army Operation in SWAT? Maybe you do not know our forces did an outstanding job there not just there in BAJUR. I have the privilege to know the guys who did these operation (Captain Level Military Personnel) and had very interesting conversation.
You may call Top brass of our Military corrupt or incompetent But These Junior level officers our Jawans who are there at the front They deserve our respect and regards. And just for reference recently a ceremony was held in President house the Jawans and Military officers were awarded
TBT(Tamga-e-Bisalat) and in dozens of these military personnel who received these awards Only COUPLE OF THEM WERE GHAZIZ’S AND REST WERE SHAHEED’S.
YOU CAN CRITIZISE BUT YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL MY ARMY BROTHERS BAD NAMES etc.
NOW IF YOU WILL CONTINUE CALLING ANY BAD NAMES TO MY ARMY BROTHERS. YOU WONT FIND ME RATIONAL!!!!!!
AUR HAMARI AWAM BHEE KOI FRISHTA NAHEE HAI…….WE ALL ARE CORRUPT TO THE CORE,SELFISH AND GOD KNOWS WHAT.

awan4ever

@Awan
I Agree!!!it was a security lapse…there were no proper security arrangements for such a sensitive Military equipment and the people in charge must be sacked and punished and for Future they should reassess their security measures to avoid such situation.
There might be some lack of coordination in their plan of attack/response in such situation But You should never underestimate or doubt the bravery of our soldiers. You are just keeping in view PNS Mehran base attack in minde. Do you remember the Army Operation in SWAT? Maybe you do not know our forces did an outstanding job there not just there in BAJUR. I have the privilege to know the guys who did these operation (Captain Level Military Personnel) and had very interesting conversation.
You may call Top brass of our Military corrupt or incompetent But These Junior level officers our Jawans who are there at the front They deserve our respect and regards. And just for reference recently a ceremony was held in President house the Jawans and Military officers were awarded
TBT(Tamga-e-Bisalat) and in dozens of these military personnel who received these awards Only COUPLE OF THEM WERE GHAZIZ’S AND REST WERE SHAHEED’S.
YOU CAN CRITIZISE BUT YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL MY ARMY BROTHERS BAD NAMES etc.
NOW IF YOU WILL CONTINUE CALLING ANY BAD NAMES TO MY ARMY BROTHERS. YOU WONT FIND ME RATIONAL!!!!!!
AUR HAMARI AWAM BHEE KOI FRISHTA NAHEE HAI…….WE ALL ARE CORRUPT TO THE CORE,SELFISH AND GOD KNOWS WHAT.

I have been unduly humiliated at check posts by the 'brave jawans' more than once so I WILL CALL THEM WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. You dont want to be rational then dont. The jawans at the chekposts werent very rational either. See if I care one little bit.

Secondly I do not doubt that the Army did a good job in Swat but I question the REASON of the need for an operation in Swat.
My closest friend is FROM Swat and mullah fazlullah was his neighbor for quite a while. When he was openly giving sermons inciting hatred no one showed up to stop him. Sufi Mohammad, Fazlullahs father in Law was on the ISI payroll so much so that the ISI had to take him into protective custody when he came back from his failed Jihad against the Americans that led to the killing of almost all the young boys he brain washed and took with him. The relatives of those boys still want to see Sufi dead.
So i question the tactics of the defense establishment which led to the fall of Swat in the first place. I question their support for the militant outfits which they create and use for forwarding their own agenda in Afghanistan. Why was there never a tribunal set up to ask the generals that WHY THE HELL DID A PEACEFUL PLACE LIKE SWAT END UP IN MILITANT HANDS??
Were they sleeping on the job?

I want the Army to be held accountable for the whole Afghan Strategic Depth fiasco which has put us in the condition we are today in.