Khari Baat - 9th August 2011 - Imran Khan - "Can we build more hospitals like Shaukat Khanum in Paki

Khari Baat

Councller (250+ posts)

127f2d729db71c15c88436f64b35bc2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat 9th August 2011 - Imran Khan

I'd like to appreciate Mubashir for doing a show like this. The people of Pakistan need to be shown what a proper institution is and how is it run with transparency and the necessary checks and balances. Looking forward to the next show about SKMH.

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
even if he cant come into power he has done more than what we deserve .
you will see some fools arguing and praising their killer gangs and leader and with the same stance they will oppose taliban

jagga9

I have seen IK driving his own normal corolla without protocol in 2004 . he is greater than we can imagine

jagga9

yar why im fearing this mubashir luqman will be used for propaganda against this shauqat khanam

anyie1

it is very hard to find gems like ik in this corrupt and looter society. i solute you IK. thanks for everything you are doing for these poor people , we really dont deserve this . he is great

ASLAM-0-ALAIKUM 2 ALL....

First of all HATES OFF for MUBASHAR LUQMAN who did this show... and he participated in CANADA CHARITY SHOW as well.
(clap)

This is one of my best show in Life.... in which i came to know that If u want others to follow Rules, u must follow them urself first! Shaukat Khanam ---- a Hospital which was made on the name of Imran Khan's own mother, but Imran's father had also to wait like other people for treatment in this Hospital!

This is the best example of a best institution. I would like to request to all of you please give your ZAKAT and FITARNA to Shoukat Khanam Hospital.

Also support his party PAKISTAN TEREEK -e- INSAAF (PTI) to save PAKISTAN. By supporting IMRAN KHAN and PTI we not only saving PAKISTAN but also making Better PAKISTAN...

SALUTE TO IMRAN KHAN...... and HATS OFF TO IMRAN KHAN....
:d6c: (jhanda)

:thank:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
If IK likes, he can live a king life without worries and hardship.
But, this person has given up his lavish life just for the same of Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Since IK is facing all these troubles just bail us out along with our beloved country Pakistan, we all need to work hard to support IK and his missions like the SKM Hospital, Namal University, PTI, etc. etc.
Let's join hand to support our well wisher and our real leader IK and his all missions.
Allah may help us all, Insha Allah.

anyie1

I am having the same feeling...
I know that mubashir Luqman is MQM pro. but innerself of a human wakes you up.... he did charity for Ik in canada,,,,,, i dont think he is against ik, he just wants to make it clear to all those who participate in donation for ik that their money is not in the wrong hands

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
beshak maut barhaq hai.par har koi IK kay baray meine hi yeh kiyon kehtay haine kay agar woh na how tou? yeh baat doosaray corupt siyasat daano kay baaray meine kiyon nahi kehtay kar agar zardari na howa tou ppp ka kia banay ga agar nawaz na howa tou pmln ka kia banay ga agar altaf na howa etc.ALLAH imran khan ko lambi zindagi day AAMEEN SUMA AAMEEN.KIYON KAY EK WOH HI PAKISATN KI UMEED HAI BAAKI SAB TOU PAKISTANIYON KA KHOON PEENAY MEINE LAGAY HOWAY HAINE.YA ALLAH IMRAN KHAN KO APNI HIFZO EEMAAN MEINE RAKHAY.