Khari Baat - 23rd June 2011 - Imran Khan

Khari Baat

Councller (250+ posts)

187553a36f99793e706386c550813375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
wow 68% my dear leader is great ...........i am sure its 68% and you will prove it as 100% once you become our LEADER.
love you imran. we are with you..........

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mubasher,nice show. I agree with you in six months country might break up because the situation we see and I dont understand why the politicians and military establishment dont take note of it . Three years ago i had predicted this situation and i was right .If this govt is not removed ,situation can be on the edge of break up.I have no doubt that Zardari is taking the revenge from this nation for his time in jail. May God help this nation, we can only pray ,the big players are having fun with the nation,If this govt is not removed now ,nation will pay a heavy price . If IK is given a chance,he will fix the problems within one year because all we need is an honest and sincere person to lead the nation. still time for care taker govt to solve the nation's problems.

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Unfortunately Imran keeps harping about fighting the American war. This our war, please, get your head out of the sand!...... Extremism has been our problem since the inception of Pakistan. We became an extremist society the day we allowed the mullaa to hijack the Constitution. Moreover, we allowed mulliat to fester which spawned moral decay (because we start playing god on earth) corruption and all the rest of the social ills.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Unfortunately Imran keeps harping about fighting the American war. This our war, please, get your head out of the sand!...... Extremism has been our problem since the inception of Pakistan. We became an extremist society the day we allowed the mullaa to hijack the Constitution. Moreover, we allowed mulliat to fester which spawned moral decay (because we start playing god on earth) corruption and all the rest of the social ills.
remember he is not in power and he has very few things to talk about .. dont worry,,, he will have a lot of issues to talk about once he gets in power....... beleive me he has potential and wisdom and that is more important then talking about one thing again and again,,,, just wait and see

anyie1

IK is good but no team
he has team but his team is not as popular as you see these corrupt looters on tv... let me ask you this,,, babur awan,, rehman malik,,, fauzia wahab,, etc announce to join PTI,,, they are popular people,,,, will you be ok with that,,,,,, so just hope for good and do your work,,,, God will help this country

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan goom phir k sirf aur sirf nwazsharif pe hi barsta he he knows his little vot bank have only in punjab

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@mr pakistan 2 imran khan goom phir k isliye nawaz ganjoo dramay baaz k peechay ata hai q k asal mujram is mulk ka yahi hai zaradri ko lanay aur bchanay wala yahi hai khuda k liye personalities k peechay mt pado pakistan ka socho khuda k liye do dfa woh primeminister bna kia kr dia us nay supreme court pay hamla kia yar mai ginwana he nhi chahta bht aisay kaam hai jo us nay ghalat kiye pls speak for pakistan not for these corrupt ***** brothers pls naam pakistan rkha hai aur batay tm kaisi krtay ho yar agr history ka nhi pta toh kisi say pooch lo zaat pay mt baat krna coruption pay krna agr krni hai toh zaat may b woh koi haaji nhi but phr b baat kro toh pakistan ki

jaanmark

Allah aap ke saat hei, imran khan zindabad.

Please killed all zaradri and nawaz and other harammmi people from Pakistan.

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Luqman is back on his old track now.it seems like he is paying back what he done little wrong in the past.
meri dilli dua hai k IK kay baitay unn k paas wapas aa jaine jaldi .AMEEN.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
mubashir lucman .. you are .. olo ka ... p... lekin sukhar hai aap ko aaj akal tu ayei ...musahraf key sab say barey tatoo thay aap .. or mujhe aap ka woh program yaad hai jis mein aap na ik ko sakhat taugh questions kiye thay kabilon ke khilaf .. aaj woh loag shaheed hain aap ki nazar mein .. kasmporsi ka hal ke zimadar bhi ho gai ..or on ke jihad ko aaj keh rahe hein ke theek kia ... oh apna porana program zara khud dekhana .. and cheif justice ke khilaf kitna bola aap nay abhi mqm ka isal cheraha bhi aap ko nazar aye ga .. lekin shukar hai aap ko akal tu aiiy ,, eik jhota camp bhi banaya tha aap nay imran khan key khilaf flood relife mein .. at that time sham on you but phir bi dair aye darost aye .. now please work for pakistan ..achey logon ko program mein lain sloution ke sath and borey logon ko expose karein thanks

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mubasher how much your Mushi General (Ghadar) make assets and run away from Pakistan. You also declare your assets from when you start settling yourself and now.
When I saw your intro in front of small plane I realized you are really very cheap person.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan goom phir k sirf aur sirf nwazsharif pe hi barsta he he knows his little vot bank have only in punjab
It might be because Nawaz Sharif is the biggest hypocrite and liar in Pakistan right now. He is the only reason Zardari has stayed in government for so long, first he participated in fake elections and then he has given crutches to Zardari government for 3 years, he lies that he is doing it to 'save democracy' but we know he is doing it to save his Punjab government and also to stay in Zardari's good books so he doesnt open his corruption cases in NAB. Whatever is happening in Pakistan, Munafiq-e-Azam Nawaz Sharif is equally responsible for it.