Khari Baat - 15th March 2011 - Imran Khan , Shaikh Rasheed & Salman But - From Bogus Vote to Bogus

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is Kahawat that LokMaan fell down from the Dunky but angry on Kumhar (N). who gave him advice to become a Ghadar Mushi friend, who made masive coruption in vote listing, still after that he has to runaway from that country.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
to phir to Nawaz Mian bhi bogus vote lekar Punjab me aagia , hmmmmm ye to masla he, is Nawaz Mian ko bhi election ke fraud me hang kardena chahie
There is Kahawat that LokMaan fell down from the Dunky but angry on Kumhar (N). who gave him advice to become a Ghadar Mushi friend, who made masive coruption in vote listing, still after that he has to runaway from that country.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
ھمیں ذاتیات سے ھٹ کرملکی مفاد کا سوچنا چاھے۔
آپ نے آئںدھ نسل کو کونسا سسٹم دینا ھے۔
ویسے تو ھر کسی نے ریاست کے اندر ریاست قائم کی ھوئ ھے۔
So far bogus voting is concerned, it is a very shameful story. Remidy,
The media is making pakistanies ( pak politics experts). Sometime it
is that much breaking news that normal people get high BP. Dont you have
some programms which give bit relaxation ? Atleast we have Hasbe-
hall and Aftab Iqbals programmes. Inshallah, a day will come when we
will throw away this rotten system and the tendency of making states
with in a state, including might has the right. ( Education+live and let
live is the right destany). Inshallah!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Nadra ,the prevous election which took place in 2008 should be null and void ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
According to Nadra ,the prevous election which took place in 2008 should be null and void ?

NADRA has no authority to declare the election null and void.
Supreme court and subsequently the election commission could do that if they dare.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
to phir to Nawaz Mian bhi bogus vote lekar Punjab me aagia , hmmmmm ye to masla he, is Nawaz Mian ko bhi election ke fraud me hang kardena chahie

yaar larte kyun ho aapis mai itna for your political idols. Aisa krna chahyay k Pervez Ghaddar, Zardari Daku, Altaf Terrorist, Nawaz Besharam or Pervez Elahi Pioneer Lota - sub ko hang kr dau .... koi ghalat b hang ho gaya tau Pakistan ko tau fayeda he ho ga na ;).