Khara Sach - 20th August 2012 - Imran Khan - PTI's Political Strategy & Imran's Dreams For Pakistan

Mugal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
one thing is good where mubashir said in his last sentence that his layer will contact sheikh waqas akram very soon,before i like sheikh waqas but now his attitude is so rough and rude,i am with u mubashir luqman

Clear

Councller (250+ posts)
IK is not listening his die hard supporters any more. People like Sheeda Tali, Mubashir Luqman and Hasan Nisar makes you blind and deaf. All these people were appreciating Mushraf in his all good and bad deeds and now they are after IK.

I oppose PTI but hope IK will not be hunted by these hunters. I was really disappointed to see IK attending Sheeda Tali failed JALSA.

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm wondering if I can check the party leadership assets as Khan sahib said it's on PTI web site. Can anyone please post that link here.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
bughze shareef mein ye(i k & m l)dono ikathe hein
i k sirf pagall hai lekin ye to paise ka pujari aur baigheret hai
m.l =ku-tta

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
waoo, pmln doesn't even say a single word in favour of judiciary now.............
but their supporters are well mad at mubasharr luqmaan, may I know if they are similary mad with faisal raza abadi? PPP jiyala.
on his programmes i don't see noora league supporters going mad???

why such a big big hypocricy??? is it because mubashaar used to prefer pti on pmln, and exposed some of their corruption scandals??

shame, big shame for Noora league's Super Noora supporters.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't think IK should chose who the interviewer is, it is important to give his views and answer questions from each and every quarter.
I have thought a lot about IK's interviews with ML and AL but finally I have come to the conclusion that each person has his duties to perform and if IK is trying to get his message across then that is the important thing. For us it is important to remain focused on the goal and not let IK or PTI deviate from that, everything will not perfectly as planned by us humans, so lets be humble and and be patient.
Personally I have serious doubts about ML and do not like the dramatically exaggerated style of AL, just for the record.

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
good interview asusal...PTI zindabad
sheikn waqas ne Mubashir Lucman k baray main kia remarks diay thee,,koi dost video post ker de ,boht mehrbani ho ge..

sattar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Those were lucky who witnessed the era of great Imran khan

I have got a feeling and believe that after a decade or two,our next generation would consider themselves a bit unlucky and say"Those were lucky who witnessed the era of great Imran khan".
Hopfully we would see a prosperous,civilized,respected and greater Pakistan Insha-Allah.
gallerySlideShow.php

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Those were lucky who witnessed the era of great Imran khan

with each and every day passing by,, my feelings and innerself says that pakistan is heading towards golden era of its life. if it does not happen within next one year or less then we should forget about any hopes and prosperity for the next 50 years at least.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

For the time eing we are wittnessing The greatest Inqilab 0f 2007
Adal ho gaa
Jamhoor Ho Ga
Har Eik Ka Rozgar Ho Gaa
Arsalan tera Karobar Ho Gaa
lets complete this fruits first ,because after success of above greatest revollution Pakistan has allready surpassed all indicators and we are proud what we got,stilll lot we will get from our beloved CJ to whom our great leader is greatest admirer used to say if judiciary is good 80% problem is solves.
Lets wait for Tsunami first finish this fruit what we got after 2007.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

when that era is coming ? (omg)

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)

انشا الله بہت جلد !!

بے شرمی ہماری قوم کی رگوں میں اذحد افسوس کے ساتھ کہنا پڑتا ہے کہ لہو بن کر دوڑ رہی ہے۔ اب اگر ملک ریاض کے پروگرام کے بعد دنیا ٹی وی بند نہیں ہوا (جس کا مالک اور انتظامیہ پروگرام کی بناوٹ میں شامل تھے) ، مہر بخاری بےشرمے اور ڈھٹاہی کے ساتھ اگلے ہی دن سے پروگرام کررہی ہے اور کسی نے معذرت یا معافی مانگنے کا ڈراما بھی نہیں کیا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ تو پھر مبشر لقمان کو کچھ کہنا اپنا وقت برباد کرنے کے مترادف ہے۔۔۔۔۔
بقول چوہدری شجاہت ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ مٹی پاو جی