Kerry Lugar Bill Dr Naseem Ashraf

A

arshad_lahore

Kerry Lugar Bill - Dr. Naseem Ashraf by Kokab Farshori

This is an interview with Dr. Nasim Ashraf, who heads the Center for Pakistan Studies at Washington's Middle East Institute. He talks about the coordination that Pakistan and the United States should have had on the language of the bill. Dr. Ashraf served in Musharraf government in different capacities. Answering to a question about the perception that former President Musharraf would not return to Pakistan, he said that was not correct and after delivering lectures in America and Europe, Musharraf would go back to Pakistan.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf9KDQPCc_M[/video]

A

abbasiali

Offcourse, Mushraf have huge responsibility to deliver lectures to Europeans and American, and its quite obvious Europe and American's don't let go talented people, so I am sure they will keep pushing him to keep delivering his valued lecture more and more, and they will keep getting best benefits out of Musharaf, isn't strange, that we Pakistanis are not availing the best from Musharaf, thats why Pakistanis are so backward(LOL)
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]

talal

Just notice how naseem ashraf is calling Pervaiz Musharraf as PRESIDENT MUSHARRAF over and over again. These are the ones who still working for USA and are part of the lobby, who are waiting for the US to help Musharraf to become President again (KHUDANUHASTA).

A

abbasiali

talal said:
Just notice how naseem ashraf is calling Pervaiz Musharraf as PRESIDENT MUSHARRAF over and over again. These are the ones who still working for USA and are part of the lobby, who are waiting for the US to help Musharraf to become President again (KHUDANUHASTA).
Dear Talal,

Everything is possible in Pakistan,

If Benazir and Nawaz Sharif can become prime minister twice with the approval of USA. Why not Musharaf, why Musharaf is getting better protocol in London than Tony Blair.

Just watch and see,

Pakistan either need a bloody revolution, where every single person who claim to be a Politician or heir of any slain politician, should hang or let the things happen the way its keep on going.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
mushraff ,s fellows k hum shakal awam say jutay kaa rahay hain :lol: :lol: :lol: tu ais k apna kiya haal huo ga aughar ALLAH na karay wapas challa giya tu :o

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
talal said:
Dear Talal,

Everything is possible in Pakistan,

If Benazir and Nawaz Sharif can become prime minister twice with the approval of USA. Why not Musharaf, why Musharaf is getting better protocol in London than Tony Blair.

Just watch and see,

Pakistan either need a bloody revolution, where every single person who claim to be a Politician or heir of any slain politician, should hang or let the things happen the way its keep on going.

A bloody revolution, that can hang everone, my party, your party, his party, her party. WHO CARES. That's all I am hoping. Otherwise........
DARKNESS WILL STILL BE PREVAILING IN OUR LIVES FOREVER.........

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--I completely endorse Abbasiali and Pakpatriot's view,be it bloody or bloodless but the only change is via Revolution :evil: :x

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Offcourse, Mushraf have huge responsibility to deliver lectures to Europeans and American, and its quite obvious Europe and American's don't let go talented people, so I am sure they will keep pushing him to keep delivering his valued lecture more and more, and they will keep getting best benefits out of Musharaf, isn't strange, that we Pakistanis are not availing the best from Musharaf, thats why Pakistanis are so backward(LOL)
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]
[pk flag]

you made a correct statment and convert it in a joke.......ur comment itself shows how backward we are as apakistani.........good luck keep doing it..

irfan123

No body here dare to understand and accept a correct thing...when someone like dr Asharaf or Mr Musharraf talk state fw u guyz never understand and start blaming...... u guyz like ppl like Zaradari and NAwaz sharif who make u fool again and again but u r still happy...that is our destiny as a pakistani......

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
No body here dare to understand and accept a correct thing...when someone like dr Asharaf or Mr Musharraf talk state fw u guyz never understand and start blaming...... u guyz like ppl like Zaradari and NAwaz sharif who make u fool again and again but u r still happy...that is our destiny as a pakistani......
Br.Irfan
AOA
Nice to hear from you, Needless to say your absence was noticed, and your feedbacks are always welcome.
Regards.

shoro

@Irfan123 ... there you go again with your blind faith ... I love your simpliticity - needless to say a little dumb though - never mind. Your comments remind me that of Nazir Naji and don't we all know about Mr Naji's ....(the permanently pissed off payroll journo) :P
Sorry I couldn't help being a little loud here ... Laga raho 123 tumhara number bhi ayega :P